Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2433 times)
plancoinico (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

We are eager to introduce you to a great opportunity to invest in the most advanced blockchain platform considered as a “key” technology for digital transformation and the building of future information technology platform.

Our Plancoin’s open source system which operates based on blockchain technology and applies the SCRYPT algorithm is designed to make the process of trading, staking, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you the possibility of a stable income and achieving your financial goals by revealing the opportunities behind this cryptocurrency, a peer to peer digital currency exchanged by using certain principles of cryptography.

Plancoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, it is a way for users to stay independent of banks, government and all of the taxes, hidden fees, Plancoin are available wherever you need so that you can access with no limitation.  

Plancoin allows instant trading, buying and selling of services, transferring money to friends quickly regardless of countries, at extremely low cost and without any interruption, transactions are processed through secure servers with the ability to protect users from all hackers, so users do not have to worry about any related risks.

*PLANCOIN Specification:
Coin name: PLANCOIN
Coin abbreviation: PLAN
Total coin supply: 35,000,000 coins
Coinbase maturity: 20 blocks
Algorithm: Scrypt
Type: PoW/PoS
Block reward: 11 coins
Target spacing: 64 seconds
Target timespan: 1 block
Last PoW blocks : 10000
Block age: 11 days
Transaction confirmations: 3 blocks

FEATURES: Staking, Lending, Mining, Trading

*ICO details
Pre-sale
Total: 1,400,000 PLAN
Price: $0.42 / 1 PLAN
Start: January 18, 2018 (GMT -7)
Starting ICO
Start: 08:00 AM, January 24, 2018 (GMT -7)
End: 09:00 AM, February 23, 2018 (GMT -7)
Total: 6,100,000 PLAN
The main sale will take place in 30 days with 5 milestones

https://plancoin.co/static_resource/images/misc/ico-price.png

ICO is the capital raising process at PLANCOIN to fund for upgrading, building of functions on Plancoin system as well as ecosystems. In addition, ICO’s  success will be a potent to promote Plancoin to be listed on more exchanges enabling us to run marketing campaigns for brand identity and  successful Plancoin's reputation.
Investors will realize  the potential after buying Plancoin as they find  their profits are rising dramatically in both short and long term. In the future, the profit from buying PLANCOIN during your ICO process will increase significantly when PLAN currency  is officially listed on the top exchanges.
 * Our Target: Becoming the largest and most popular digital currency exchange channel in the world. In 2018 PLANCOIN will be listed to list on the top exchanges as a plan, In 2019, we will also co-operated with transaction systems, online trading and ecommerce sites to become the leading payment gateway on the world with a 12% market share and then later growth

*Referral and Bonus Program
Our 5-level linked referral program allows you to have opportunity to earn a large amount of money by introducing new members to buy coin ICO, you will be received up to 8% bonus on the total number of coins that your members has been purchased, so the more members join, the more money you get.
Bonus: Getting $ 5 , when signing up the account by Facebook.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plancoin
Twitter: https://twitter.com/plancoin
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwyb8f-1_kIUBbFOUqQ0eUA
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/plancoin
Email: support@plancoin.co
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nasubacon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

I see you have big fan page with 10k likes. Do you have bounty rewards for us?
Dmitry_RS

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

We are eager to introduce you to a great opportunity to invest in the most advanced blockchain platform considered as a “key” technology for digital transformation and the building of future information technology platform.

Our Plancoin’s open source system which operates based on blockchain technology and applies the SCRYPT algorithm is designed to make the process of trading, staking, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you the possibility of a stable income and achieving your financial goals by revealing the opportunities behind this cryptocurrency, a peer to peer digital currency exchanged by using certain principles of cryptography.

Plancoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, it is a way for users to stay independent of banks, government and all of the taxes, hidden fees, Plancoin are available wherever you need so that you can access with no limitation.  

Plancoin allows instant trading, buying and selling of services, transferring money to friends quickly regardless of countries, at extremely low cost and without any interruption, transactions are processed through secure servers with the ability to protect users from all hackers, so users do not have to worry about any related risks.

*PLANCOIN Specification:
Coin name: PLANCOIN
Coin abbreviation: PLAN
Total coin supply: 35,000,000 coins
Coinbase maturity: 20 blocks
Algorithm: Scrypt
Type: PoW/PoS
Block reward: 11 coins
Target spacing: 64 seconds
Target timespan: 1 block
Last PoW blocks : 10000
Block age: 11 days
Transaction confirmations: 3 blocks

FEATURES: Staking, Lending, Mining, Trading

*ICO details
Pre-sale
Total: 1,400,000 PLAN
Price: $0.42 / 1 PLAN
Start: January 18, 2018 (GMT -7)
Starting ICO
Start: 08:00 AM, January 24, 2018 (GMT -7)
End: 09:00 AM, February 23, 2018 (GMT -7)
Total: 6,100,000 PLAN
The main sale will take place in 30 days with 5 milestones

ICO is the capital raising process at PLANCOIN to fund for upgrading, building of functions on Plancoin system as well as ecosystems. In addition, ICO’s  success will be a potent to promote Plancoin to be listed on more exchanges enabling us to run marketing campaigns for brand identity and  successful Plancoin's reputation.
Investors will realize  the potential after buying Plancoin as they find  their profits are rising dramatically in both short and long term. In the future, the profit from buying PLANCOIN during your ICO process will increase significantly when PLAN currency  is officially listed on the top exchanges.
 * Our Target: Becoming the largest and most popular digital currency exchange channel in the world. In 2018 PLANCOIN will be listed to list on the top exchanges as a plan, In 2019, we will also co-operated with transaction systems, online trading and ecommerce sites to become the leading payment gateway on the world with a 12% market share and then later growth

*Referral and Bonus Program
Our 5-level linked referral program allows you to have opportunity to earn a large amount of money by introducing new members to buy coin ICO, you will be received up to 8% bonus on the total number of coins that your members has been purchased, so the more members join, the more money you get.
Bonus: Getting $ 5 , when signing up the account by Facebook.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plancoin
Twitter: https://twitter.com/plancoin
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwyb8f-1_kIUBbFOUqQ0eUA
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/plancoin
Email: support@plancoin.co

123ltg

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

Bounty?

75678bed6f9ef5ee872a8222b171e23e
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

I really like the design of the website.Everything is presented quite clearly and only information necessary for a successful investment.
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

I think that developers should be trusted.the project looks quite promising and I think that the investment here will bring me incredibly of great benefit

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

I really like the design of the website.Everything is presented quite clearly and only information necessary for a successful investment.
I fully agree with you,I also noticed that the site is pretty informative.in addition, the design is pretty bright,which positively tells on the quality of developers
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

Something incredibly new for the ICO,working in the field of Finance and aims to simplify cryptocurrency.Quite useful in my opinion,I think that investments here will be of great benefit to me in the future
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

Something incredibly new for the ICO,working in the field of Finance and aims to simplify cryptocurrency.Quite useful in my opinion,I think that investments here will be of great benefit to me in the future
I noticed that their approach is quite unusual for the ICO in this field.At the moment I have every reason to say that I really trust the developers of this project,these are the people who are responsible for the quality of their work

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Kaking

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

Have any bounty program? I access the website, Road map not so detail but some basic information are included. I think if this project have bounty program, should be good to spread to more people know about it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

This plancoin project is very good and cool because it makes it easy to trade, trade and transfer money to friends quickly, I am very interested but is there no bounty?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

I noticed that their approach is quite unusual for the ICO in this field.At the moment I have every reason to say that I really trust the developers of this project,these are the people who are responsible for the quality of their work
I am pleased that I can directly contact the developer.It's pretty rare,but it gives me grounds for full confidence in the project
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

This plancoin project is very good and cool because it makes it easy to trade, trade and transfer money to friends quickly, I am very interested but is there no bounty?
The presence of a bounty would indeed be a significant advantage for the project.I think maybe it will appear soon

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
okaypool

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

The price of tokens acceptable to me at the moment.I think that with such prospects,which are expected PLANCOIN I can get a huge benefit
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

The price of tokens acceptable to me at the moment.I think that with such prospects,which are expected PLANCOIN I can get a huge benefit
Based on the information available at the moment,I think so too, and completely agree with you.In addition, I am sure that the information is accurate and the project will run exactly according to plan,which they now have provided to us
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Based on the information available at the moment,I think so too, and completely agree with you.In addition, I am sure that the information is accurate and the project will run exactly according to plan,which they now have provided to us
I completely agree and join you,I think you're right.Plan to invest quite a large sum in this project and observe how to grow a token of this project

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
retrend

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
Merited by lider1971 (1)

It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

I was interested in this project pow and pos technologies implemented together. This is very interesting. I would like to learn more about how this technology will work  Smiley
brokens

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

the prize hunter would want to try to invest in this project, so when bounty campaign will your launched? i think this projects pretty good and i am would like see the progress of this project at a later time. hopefully this project goes well. good luck for your projects.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
As far as I know they accept to exchange only the BTC about the rest of the currency, I have not heard anything. Watch for updates, maybe something will change, but I'm not sure about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: