Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2435 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:40:01 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:53:15 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?
In fact, there are many such possibilities. I think the main one is a referral program, you have the opportunity to invite other participants to the project and for this to receive a percentage of their activity on the platform! In my opinion a good opportunity, is not it?
okaypool

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:01:35 AM

Great project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many! Smiley
Good luck!
costgranda

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

In fact, there are many such possibilities. I think the main one is a referral program, you have the opportunity to invite other participants to the project and for this to receive a percentage of their activity on the platform! In my opinion a good opportunity, is not it?
And what are the conditions? I understand that Bounty does not exist? Why did Plancoin decide to abandon this?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, are large participants granted special conditions and discounts?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

And what are the conditions? I understand that Bounty does not exist? Why did Plancoin decide to abandon this?
Well, as practice has shown, more and more projects are abandoning the usual development and dissemination of information about the project! Apparently the team decided that the best choice would be the referral bonus program.
In total there will be 5 levels:
1 level - 8%
2 level - 3%
3 level - 2%
4 level - 1%
5 level - 1%
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, are large participants granted special conditions and discounts?
I think with this question you better contact the project managers! support@plancoin.co
 Usually large investors are meeting halfway, I think this project will not be an exception! It's good to see that so many people are interested, this is an indicator of a quality project!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

I think with this question you better contact the project managers! support@plancoin.co
 Usually large investors are meeting halfway, I think this project will not be an exception! It's good to see that so many people are interested, this is an indicator of a quality project!

Nothing surprising! This is a very promising project that can become the leader of this market segment! Moreover, such projects collect the necessary amount of investment very quickly, so you can not delay.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

Is this another cryptotrading and also a lending platform? Presale is sold out and that's great. I saw how large the monthly return. I hope this will not end up like Bitconnect.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Does this system duplicate the functions of PayPal? Do I understand correctly? With the help of the platform, can you make payments on various Internet resources? How to buy railway tickets, payment of loans and others?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

Does this system duplicate the functions of PayPal? Do I understand correctly? With the help of the platform, can you make payments on various Internet resources? How to buy railway tickets, payment of loans and others?

Quite right! The system will allow to make money transactions between people, organizations, sellers and buyers, creditors and so on.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

Quite right! The system will allow to make money transactions between people, organizations, sellers and buyers, creditors and so on.

I can translate and pay with this platform using a debit card? Or should you have a certain crypto-currency to use the platform?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

I can translate and pay with this platform using a debit card? Or should you have a certain crypto-currency to use the platform?

The currency on the platform is PLAN. It can be purchased for BTC. With a debit card, you can purchase BTC, then buy PLAN and then you can perform operations on the platform. No other way.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:37:55 PM

The currency on the platform is PLAN. It can be purchased for BTC. With a debit card, you can purchase BTC, then buy PLAN and then you can perform operations on the platform. No other way.

But why the BTC? Why can not I buy for a debit card or other crypto currency?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

But why the BTC? Why can not I buy for a debit card or other crypto currency?

BTC is now the most popular crypto currency in the world. Perhaps that's why the developers chose it as the main one.
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

Why invent a new crypto currency ?!  Angry
There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and will be developed to improve service and new technologies!
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

Why invent a new crypto currency ?!  Angry
There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.

The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster, transfer your funds to it. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

great project
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: