Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:54:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2442 times)
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Why invent a new crypto currency ?!  Angry
There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.

The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster, transfer your funds to it. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.

The fee may not be large, but in sum these intermediaries get a good profit. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know whether it makes sense to invest now in something new. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

Why invent a new crypto currency ?!  Angry
There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.

The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster, transfer your funds to it. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.

The fee may not be large, but in sum these intermediaries get a good profit. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know whether it makes sense to invest now in something new. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.

The maximum profit you can get is now - invested in new currencies. Now you can buy them for a small price. Then the currency will grow and bring you profit. Yes, it is possible that it does not rise to the first places on the stock exchange, but you can make money by owning the tokens.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
I think that each platform is interested in attracting the largest possible number of participants, so that the competition won’t be so noticeable.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

What is the cost of the tokens now? What are the conditions for buying domestic currency? When do they start selling ICO?
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

What is the cost of the tokens now? What are the conditions for buying domestic currency? When do they start selling ICO?

And what is ICO? I understand correctly that this is a pre-sale? On it you can buy domestic currency at a lower price?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

ICO have begun on January 24 and would be lasted foe a month, until February, 23. And the main selling will be in 30 days ;)you can look all this information on the web-site, there are many interesting things Wink
12coins

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

And what is ICO? I understand correctly that this is a pre-sale? On it you can buy domestic currency at a lower price?

ICO is the time when tokens are sold at a lower price. With money, the developers assembled at ICO launch the platform, create what they invented for themselves in the technical task. This is the stage of investment.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

ICO is the time when tokens are sold at a lower price. With money, the developers assembled at ICO launch the platform, create what they invented for themselves in the technical task. This is the stage of investment.

And what will investors get from investing in the project? There must be some gifts and bonuses for them.
12coins

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

And what will investors get from investing in the project? There must be some gifts and bonuses for them.

Investors will profit when the platform starts working. When the value of tokens on the exchange will grow. Also at the ICO stage, investors receive various bonuses and discounts.
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

What is the Scrypt algorithm? It seems to me, that I'm so far from these refinements Huh
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

The ICO starts on January 18, 2018. It will be held until February 23, 2018.
The cost of the token is now $ 0.6. From January 30, the cost will be $ 0.7. Then every week the cost will increase. In Last week the cost will be $ 1.0.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

Do the promoters, discounts or bonuses now? Can I get free tokens? For example, reposting in social networks and mentioning?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

What is the Scrypt algorithm? It seems to me, that I'm so far from these refinements Huh
you can easily make any trade transactions using this algorithm: they will be faster and create potential financial capacity. This is done to reduce the geographical distance.
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

Do the promoters, discounts or bonuses now? Can I get free tokens? For example, reposting in social networks and mentioning?

Yes, there are bonuses from the developers. If you have already purchased tokens, you can invite your friends to participate in the investment. Then you will be able to receive up to 8% of the amount of preregated tokens by your friends. It's important that they used through your invitation and make a purchase!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

Yes, there are bonuses from the developers. If you have already purchased tokens, you can invite your friends to participate in the investment. Then you will be able to receive up to 8% of the amount of preregated tokens by your friends. It's important that they used through your invitation and make a purchase!

You can also receive $ 5 for registering your account via Facebook.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

You can also receive $ 5 for registering your account via Facebook.

Cool! Thank you for the information of the guys! I'll go and learn the rules of token ownership. Wink
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

what are the conditions for the referral link, if it is? Can I count on additional bonuses? Grin
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

what are the conditions for the referral link, if it is? Can I count on additional bonuses? Grin
you get a $5 bonus to start registering via Facebook. The referral program consists of 5 levels, so you can invite 5 more participants and get up to 8% of the total number of coins they will get.
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:13:37 PM

figures are just impressive...almost one and a half million plans only during the pre-sale period, and in the ICO period in general 6 100 000 plans. The project simply must be the best in its specialization!
wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

Hi guys!
You generally have a good concept, but not a new one. Can you name three key advantages over other similar projects? Why invest in you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: