Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2442 times)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

I really like the design of the website.Everything is presented quite clearly and only information necessary for a successful investment.
I fully agree with you,I also noticed that the site is pretty informative.in addition, the design is pretty bright,which positively tells on the quality of developers
It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
As far as I know they accept to exchange only the BTC about the rest of the currency, I have not heard anything. Watch for updates, maybe something will change, but I'm not sure about it.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

I really like the design of the website.Everything is presented quite clearly and only information necessary for a successful investment.
I fully agree with you,I also noticed that the site is pretty informative.in addition, the design is pretty bright,which positively tells on the quality of developers
Wow, here already more or less I start to understand for what in general similar projects appear
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

What is the essence of the project, someone can adequately explain the language, but then I first time on the forum and do not understand anything (

It's simple, the developers are trying to make for you the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier

Well, it's easier, of course, but what is it to simplify hottie? Any financial interactions or what?

well, something like this, the project allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals, revealing the possibilities of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.

Wow, here already more or less I start to understand for what in general similar projects appear
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:22 AM

I completely read technical paper, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?  Huh
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

What is the essence of the project, someone can adequately explain the language, but then I first time on the forum and do not understand anything (

It's simple, the developers are trying to make for you the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier

Well, it's easier, of course, but what is it to simplify hottie? Any financial interactions or what?

well, something like this, the project allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals, revealing the possibilities of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.

In fact, there are many such projects, but this particular has its own characteristics, which others do not have, otherwise there would simply be no sense in creating it
lordmick

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

I completely read technical paper, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?  Huh

Hello! Well, as I understand it, the goal of the project is to help people understand the crypto currency with digital currency and opportunities in the crypto currency market.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

In fact, there are many such projects, but this particular has its own characteristics, which others do not have, otherwise there would simply be no sense in creating it
And what is the difference, as I understand it, that I need to invest my investments in order to earn money? If so, then I need to better understand the project and its objectives
Seidr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

Hello! Well, as I understand it, the goal of the project is to help people understand the crypto currency with digital currency and opportunities in the crypto currency market.
very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

And what is the difference, as I understand it, that I need to invest my investments in order to earn money? If so, then I need to better understand the project and its objectives
Our open source system Plancoin, which operates on the basis of blockchain technology and applies the SCRYPT algorithm, is designed to make the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals by revealing the possibility of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.
lordmick

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?

In fact, there are many such possibilities. I think the main one is a referral program, you have the opportunity to invite other participants to the project and for this to receive a percentage of their activity on the platform! In my opinion a good opportunity, is not it?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

Our open source system Plancoin, which operates on the basis of blockchain technology and applies the SCRYPT algorithm, is designed to make the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals by revealing the possibility of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.
but what can you say about lending? It is provided as one of the main features of the project.
Seidr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

In fact, there are many such possibilities. I think the main one is a referral program, you have the opportunity to invite other participants to the project and for this to receive a percentage of their activity on the platform! In my opinion a good opportunity, is not it?

And what are the conditions? I understand that Bounty does not exist? Why did Plancoin decide to abandon this?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

but what can you say about lending? It is provided as one of the main features of the project.
lending guarantees daily and monthly profits, which can be up to 40%. there are several packages specifically for this platform that you can choose based on your capabilities
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

So what exactly do I need this Plankoin for? What exactly does this technology offer me, I can not understand ...?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

So what exactly do I need this Plankoin for? What exactly does this technology offer me, I can not understand ...?
Have you tried reading vaittpeper, for example?  Grin
I think there is all the information and description of the project, try to check it out Wink
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Hi,
Who can tell me if this project has a bounty campaign?
And where can I look at it.
strelok25

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
As far as I know they accept to exchange only the BTC about the rest of the currency, I have not heard anything. Watch for updates, maybe something will change, but I'm not sure about it.
I think that developers should be trusted the PLANCOIN project looks quite promising and I think that the investment here will bring me incredibly of great benefit. The price of tokens acceptable to me at the moment.I think that with such prospects,which are expected PLANCOIN I can get a huge benefit.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Have you tried reading vaittpeper, for example?  Grin
I think there is all the information and description of the project, try to check it out Wink
Yes, I read this, but I still do not understand the main idea of the project.
That is it will be a currency exchange or what? I can use this exchange crypto-currency, right?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

Have you tried reading vaittpeper, for example?  Grin
Yes, I read this, but I still do not understand the main idea of the project.
That is it will be a currency exchange or what? I can use this exchange crypto-currency, right?
No, it's absolutely not true.
It is a platform that seeks to become the center of various operations in the crypto-currency world. You can use this platform to pay for various services, money transfers, e-commerce.
And all this through your own token, which you can buy for the BTC
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

Hi,
Who can tell me if this project has a bounty campaign?
And where can I look at it.
This is an excellent question, I would also like to know the answer to it.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: