Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2433 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it's very important nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
It is worrying that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development goal often underestimate their power. Is not the best option to develop gradually?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:04 AM

Why invent a new crypto currency ?! There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

Does this system duplicate the functions of PayPal? Do I understand correctly? With the help of the platform, can you make payments on various Internet resources? How to buy railway tickets, payment of loans and others?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:58:06 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it's very important nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
It is worrying that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development goal often underestimate their power. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I fully share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategies and abilities of the team!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

Why invent a new crypto currency ?! There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster, transfer your funds to it. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

Does this system duplicate the functions of PayPal? Do I understand correctly? With the help of the platform, can you make payments on various Internet resources? How to buy railway tickets, payment of loans and others?
Quite right! The system will allow to make money transactions between people, organizations, sellers and buyers, creditors and so on.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I fully share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategies and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the converging circumstances. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:21 AM

The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster, transfer your funds to it. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.
The fee may not be large, but in sum these intermediaries get a good profit. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know whether it makes sense to invest now in something new. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

Quite right! The system will allow to make money transactions between people, organizations, sellers and buyers, creditors and so on.
I can translate and pay with this platform using a debit card? Or should you have a certain crypto-currency to use the platform?
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

I can translate and pay with this platform using a debit card? Or should you have a certain crypto-currency to use the platform?
The currency on the platform is PLAN. It can be purchased for BTC. With a debit card, you can purchase BTC, then buy PLAN and then you can perform operations on the platform. No other way.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the converging circumstances. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure about its success?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

The fee may not be large, but in sum these intermediaries get a good profit. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know whether it makes sense to invest now in something new. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.
The maximum profit you can get is now - invested in new currencies. Now you can buy them for a small price. Then the currency will grow and bring you profit. Yes, it is possible that it does not rise to the first places on the stock exchange, but you can make money by owning the tokens.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

The currency on the platform is PLAN. It can be purchased for BTC. With a debit card, you can purchase BTC, then buy PLAN and then you can perform operations on the platform. No other way.
But why the BTC? Why can not I buy for a debit card or other crypto currency?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

This sounds very good, but why are you so sure about its success?
I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have a lot of very important advantages that can play very important! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project can change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

But why the BTC? Why can not I buy for a debit card or other crypto currency?
BTC is now the most popular crypto currency in the world. Perhaps that's why the developers chose it as the main one.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

I am very interested in the further development of the project
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

I am very interested in the further development of the project
Me too, it's incredibly interesting.I think at the moment it is difficult to answer this question

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

I understand they are novices in the market?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

they work as if already long in the market.I think they had other projects
leow

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

they work as if already long in the market.I think they had other projects
would really be interesting to see their other projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: