Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2433 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Who can answer me, at what stage is the project at the moment?
At the moment the project is on the stage of ICO, and as far as I know now there is a 2 round of this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

At the moment the project is on the stage of ICO, and as far as I know now there is a 2 round of this
2 Round? What does this mean, can you explain?
I'm a little confused in this.
spartanrules

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

Well, in fact, ICO is divided into several stages during which a certain number of tokens are sold for a certain price. This is a normal practice, many ICOs do just that. Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

Well, in fact, ICO is divided into several stages during which a certain number of tokens are sold for a certain price. This is a normal practice, many ICOs do just that. Smiley
Ok I understood several stages. That is, with each new stage, the price changes for a token? That is, it turns out to be something like a bonus for those who invested first. I understand correctly?
Voevoda

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

what is the difference between 1 round and 2 round ISO? the second development round the ISO will take long?
spartanrules

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Ok I understood several stages. That is, with each new stage, the price changes for a token? That is, it turns out to be something like a bonus for those who invested first. I understand correctly?
Yes, that one, that's all true. Who invested in the early stages, he has some bonus. Exactly.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

I look at the site a new translation appeared, it makes me very happy Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

Yes, that one, that's all true. Who invested in the early stages, he has some bonus. Exactly.
So at what stage is the project at the moment?
spartanrules

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

Dude, all this information is on the site Cheesy
At the moment, there is a 2 round iso, the cost of the token is $ 0.7
NeedsMoreJPEG

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Really? And which language appeared on the website? This is very good, I hope that soon there will be more localizations of the project.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

Dude, all this information is on the site Cheesy
At the moment, there is a 2 round iso, the cost of the token is $ 0.7
Thanks for the information.  Smiley
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

Really? And which language appeared on the website? This is very good, I hope that soon there will be more localizations of the project.
German, I have not seen this before. This means that developers pay attention and are engaged in the project. This is a very good sign!
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

German, I have not seen this before. This means that developers pay attention and are engaged in the project. This is a very good sign!
I checked, but the whitepaper was still without translation. I thought the localization affected this aspect as well.
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

I checked, but the whitepaper was still without translation. I thought the localization affected this aspect as well.
I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.
It may be updated a little later, and I do not consider this issue very critical.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

It may be updated a little later, and I do not consider this issue very critical.
And it seems to me on the contrary that a project that is localized in many languages represents more interest for investors. It seems to me so.
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

And it seems to me on the contrary that a project that is localized in many languages represents more interest for investors. It seems to me so.
This is absolutely not so, it's not the amount of localizations that matters, but the idea of the project. If the idea of the project is good, then there will be no problems with the investors.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

How can I find out how much the project has already collected? Is this information publicly available?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

This is absolutely not so, it's not the amount of localizations that matters, but the idea of the project. If the idea of the project is good, then there will be no problems with the investors.
Probably you're right, yes.
I agree with you, this is exactly so. In any case, the project is in English, which for the whole world is the main business language. Smiley
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

How can I find out how much the project has already collected? Is this information publicly available?
Well, if I'm not mistaken, this information is displayed on the site. There should be a bar that shows this information at the moment.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:26:16 PM

Well, if I'm not mistaken, this information is displayed on the site. There should be a bar that shows this information at the moment.
Really? I will check it. Thanks for the info Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: