Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2433 times)
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, the sale of tokens will last until January 23, now you can buy tokens at a price of $ 0.7, which in my opinion is an excellent price!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

hi developers we need more information about this coin and future development.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:56:54 PM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! The system is designed to make the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals by revealing the possibilities of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:07:26 AM

Yes, the sale of tokens will last until January 23, now you can buy tokens at a price of $ 0.7, which in my opinion is an excellent price!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

Yes, of course! The system is designed to make the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals by revealing the possibilities of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.
It is clear, but what is Plancoin as a whole? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
hikky22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:16:16 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:22:20 AM

I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Fritz93

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

It is clear, but what is Plancoin as a whole? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
Well, I'll try. It turns out that Plancoin is a decentralized crypto currency, it's a way for users to remain independent of banks, government and all taxes, hidden payments, Plancoin are available wherever you need so you can access without limits.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:30:49 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?
In fact, there are many such possibilities. I think the main one is a referral program, you have the opportunity to invite other participants to the project and for this to receive a percentage of their activity on the platform! In my opinion a good opportunity, is not it?
Teal Deer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:38:26 AM

I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:45:07 AM

Well, I'll try. It turns out that Plancoin is a decentralized crypto currency, it's a way for users to remain independent of banks, government and all taxes, hidden payments, Plancoin are available wherever you need so you can access without limits.
I wonder if this project has advantages? How do I understand with such an idea a lot of other similar projects? What does it allow users to do?
hikky22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

In fact, there are many such possibilities. I think the main one is a referral program, you have the opportunity to invite other participants to the project and for this to receive a percentage of their activity on the platform! In my opinion a good opportunity, is not it?
And what are the conditions? I understand that Bounty does not exist? Why did Plancoin decide to abandon this?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
Target: Becoming the largest and most popular digital currency exchange channel in the world. In 2018 Plancoin will be listed on the top of the list, in 2019, we will also co-operated with transaction systems, online trading and ecommerce sites to become the leading payment gateway on the world with a 12% market share and then later growth
Fritz93

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:07 AM

I wonder if this project has advantages? How do I understand with such an idea a lot of other similar projects? What does it allow users to do?
Plancoin allows you to instantly trade, buy and sell services, quickly transfer money to friends, regardless of countries, at an extremely low price and without any interruptions, transactions are processed through secure servers with the ability to protect users from all hackers, so users do not have worry about any associated risks.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:12:06 AM

And what are the conditions? I understand that Bounty does not exist? Why did Plancoin decide to abandon this?
Well, as practice has shown, more and more projects are abandoning the usual development and dissemination of information about the project! Apparently the team decided that the best choice would be the referral bonus program.
In total there will be 5 levels:
1 level - 8%
2 level - 3%
3 level - 2%
4 level - 1%
5 level - 1%
banivur

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:12:36 AM

It's such an interesting project but I don't get it why the partners are holding 10% of all the tokens. Also, why only accept BTC?
Teal Deer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:19:42 AM

Target: Becoming the largest and most popular digital currency exchange channel in the world. In 2018 Plancoin will be listed on the top of the list, in 2019, we will also co-operated with transaction systems, online trading and ecommerce sites to become the leading payment gateway on the world with a 12% market share and then later growth
Wow, I hope everything will turn out and the project will be able to fulfill all the goals! Good luck!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

Plancoin allows you to instantly trade, buy and sell services, quickly transfer money to friends, regardless of countries, at an extremely low price and without any interruptions, transactions are processed through secure servers with the ability to protect users from all hackers, so users do not have worry about any associated risks.
Yes, it's really a very interesting project! Even includes many important functions! I'll think about taking part 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: