Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2447 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

Great project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many!
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

Great project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many!
I completely agree with you! The idea is more topical than ever, one can not deny the fact that the project will grow very much due to the influx of new people to the crypto currency market!
echogomodrill

Activity: 1498
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

They have temporarily stopped giving bonuses through Facebook registrations.
keonhacai

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 11:21:28 AM by keonhacai

I love plan coin project, best project . this is future project , hope plan coin project with become bitcoin version 2
love project so much

My login email on Plancoin is: kinhdom0***@gmail.com
criptomarius

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:28 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:07:24 PM by criptomarius

Hello, you should check this guys. Their project looks promising.I have PLAN coins and i already started to stake them , which is great. I can't wait for them to start lending so i can have another stream of passive income!
ashi999

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:59:33 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:18:42 AM by ashi999

Best lending platform out there. Once their app is released you will be able to communicate, trade, wire funds all decentralized protecting your privacy and making crypto feel more safe
First one to bring fixed lending rate
Starting @ 1% ...going up to 1.6% daily#CIRCLENETWORK
Don't miss this one
 ID : ashiquemoha
ab08ucd

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

Hahah, there are some people that ask for the team devs, i don`t know why do you want to see their faces, its very simple, if their goals or anything they wrote on whitepapper match your expectations, is only one question about this. Why not to give it a chance?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
binhtv1

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

After experiencing many projects, I think that plancoin is good. It provides almost needed everything, such as, wallet platform, lending program, trading program, etc  for customer. Investing it right now is the best way. You are putting money into a good project having the best plans for future.  Wink Wink Wink

4ae1**
keonhacai

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

hope plan coin  go to moon and get target 100$ in 2018 . i really trust in this project
Plancoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, it is a way for users to stay independent of banks, government and all of the taxes, hidden fees, Plancoin are available wherever you need so that you can access with no limitation. 
Hi everyone , buy it and hold it , you will rich in 2018

kinhdom0***@gmail.com
ashi999

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

Best platform out there. Don't miss this guy's .A professionally good team and good communication.Staking rewards up to 10%
Don't miss a worth look into it
ashiquemo
trunghin9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

We should invest in Plancoin, as this is a coin of the future Roll Eyes

hiepkhach_bangg**@yahoo.com
trunghin9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

I think Plancoin will be a craze in the coin market  Cool

hiepkhach_bang***@yahoo.com
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:13:03 PM

Is it possible to know how does Plancoin work? What is this project about?
 Huh
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

Huh
Plancoin is a digital currency project that uses Blockchain technology and operates on peer-to-peer network P2P protocol . P2P uses the SCRYPT algorithm which is designed to provide online trading, exchange, payment for e-commerce, online shopping and online payment with the aim of  shortening geographical distance, increasing speed among transactions in order to creating more potential finance power and stimulating effective behavior discussion among enterprises, trading and e-commerce sectors more easily.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

Huh
Plancoin is a digital currency project that uses Blockchain technology and operates on peer-to-peer network P2P protocol . P2P uses the SCRYPT algorithm which is designed to provide online trading, exchange, payment for e-commerce, online shopping and online payment with the aim of  shortening geographical distance, increasing speed among transactions in order to creating more potential finance power and stimulating effective behavior discussion among enterprises, trading and e-commerce sectors more easily.
What would happen if I invited my friend here and join it to the platform? Are there any bonuses? What kind of bonuses?
Groc

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

Huh
What would happen if I invited my friend here and join it to the platform? Are there any bonuses? What kind of bonuses?
Sure! We have such encouraging system.
You will be received up to 8% bonus on the total number of coins that the your members has been purchased.
We also have another bonuses)) Bonus: Receiving $4 right now when signing up the account via Facebook
miraxgr

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

Huh
You will be received up to 8% bonus on the total number of coins that the your members has been purchased.
We also have another bonuses)) Bonus: Receiving $4 right now when signing up the account via Facebook

Very interesting)) How can I receive it? As I want bonus! What I need to do?
 Huh
Groc

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

Huh

Huh
Step 1: Registering your Plancoin account via your Facebook
Step 2: Getting $ 5 right away, equivalent to 10 Coins
Step 3: Use Affiliate link to invite friends to join Plancoin by Facebook accounts to gets 5 coins
miraxgr

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

Huh

Huh
Step 3: Use Affiliate link to invite friends to join Plancoin by Facebook accounts to gets 5 coins

And also the last question. When are the dates of token sales? I want to know the exact data)
Groc

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

Huh

Huh

And also the last question. When are the dates of token sales? I want to know the exact data)
Starting: January 24, 2018 Ending: February 23, 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: