Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2442 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

I'm really interested in the further development of the project
you have the opportunity to observe that at least at this stage
I mean the global and the distant future
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

it's really interesting but I think to follow that impossible
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

it's really interesting but I think to follow that impossible
not agree with you. I think it's very possible
phuduc115

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

great project! I hope it will succeed and benefit the community.

( nosohs**@gmail.com )

ashi999

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:45 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:14:15 AM by ashi999

First one to bring fixed lending rate CIRCLE NETWORK Market
Starting @ 1% ...going up to 1.6% daily
Hurry up guys don't miss this one

ashi999

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Potentially good project and great team behind it
Their technical support team is awesome out there in telegram .Don't miss this great ico #CIRCLENETWORK
   ashiquemoh
ccczarek123

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

How do you propose to spend the Ether that you raise during the token launch?  Smiley
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

I wonder what will happen after the ICO? Will the platform continue to function, and if so, in which direction?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

I wonder what will happen after the ICO? Will the platform continue to function, and if so, in which direction?
it will last a long time judging by what a large-scale program and a broad concept came up with the developers. At least because this year Plancoin will be included in the list of the best planned exchanges. Well, you understood this from the advantages of this platform, for sure, yourself.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

it will last a long time judging by what a large-scale program and a broad concept came up with the developers. At least because this year Plancoin will be included in the list of the best planned exchanges. Well, you understood this from the advantages of this platform, for sure, yourself.
I meaned, whether the launch of another similar project would, or the creators stopped only on the development of this platform?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

I meaned, whether the launch of another similar project would, or the creators stopped only on the development of this platform?

I understand now, what you are) as far as I know, the internal Plancoin Exchange platform will be opened. It will be used for profit in the form of commission from buying cheaper products and selling them at a higher price.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

Who can answer me, at what stage is the project at the moment?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

At the moment the project is on the stage of ICO, and as far as I know now there is a 2 round of this
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

At the moment the project is on the stage of ICO, and as far as I know now there is a 2 round of this
2 Round? What does this mean, can you explain?
I'm a little confused in this.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

Well, in fact, ICO is divided into several stages during which a certain number of tokens are sold for a certain price. This is a normal practice, many ICOs do just that.  Smiley
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Well, in fact, ICO is divided into several stages during which a certain number of tokens are sold for a certain price. This is a normal practice, many ICOs do just that.  Smiley
Ok I understood several stages. That is, with each new stage, the price changes for a token? That is, it turns out to be something like a bonus for those who invested first. I understand correctly?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

Ok I understood several stages. That is, with each new stage, the price changes for a token? That is, it turns out to be something like a bonus for those who invested first. I understand correctly?
Yes, that one, that's all true. Who invested in the early stages, he has some bonus. Exactly.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

Yes, that one, that's all true. Who invested in the early stages, he has some bonus. Exactly.

So at what stage is the project at the moment?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Well, in fact, ICO is divided into several stages during which a certain number of tokens are sold for a certain price. This is a normal practice, many ICOs do just that.  Smiley

So at what stage is the project at the moment?
Dude, all this information is on the site  Cheesy
At the moment, there is a 2 round iso, the cost of the token is $ 0.7
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

I look at the site a new translation appeared, it makes me very happy  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: