Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2433 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

I understand the new translations on the site is the merit of the campaign bounty, right?
No, this does not apply to bounty campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

I understand the new translations on the site is the merit of the campaign bounty, right?
As far as I know, this project does not have a bounty campaign. Well, at least I did not see any information about it.
Really? Does this project have no campaign bounty?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

As far as I know, this project does not have a bounty campaign. Well, at least I did not see any information about it.
I'm not sure exactly, but probably not. Although there was a certain program of bonuses associated with facebook, but I'm not sure that the bounty.
nrvkush

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

I'm not sure exactly, but probably not. Although there was a certain program of bonuses associated with facebook, but I'm not sure that the bounty.
Why are you saying that she was? That is now it is no longer available?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

Because at the moment it's already closed. And you can not get a bonus on this offer.
taiyeuhuyen13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Plancoin is a great project. Plans are clearly stated. good luck ! i love you

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

You consider your platform the most advanced one in the whole crypto space? Hmm..... You got a lot to prove then Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
retrend

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

Where can I find out information about the current status of a tokensale?
I mean exactly how many tokens have already been sold and what amount was collected.
nrvkush

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

Because at the moment it's already closed. And you can not get a bonus on this offer.
It's a pity, I would take part in this. But okay, in any case I like this project and I'll probably buy some number of tokens.  Smiley
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

I mean exactly how many tokens have already been sold and what amount was collected.
It seemed to me that this information is displayed on the website, is not it?
retrend

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Yes exactly, I checked it. Is it possible to somehow find out exactly how much they have collected at the moment, not in the tokens. Is this possible?
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Yes exactly, I checked it. Is it possible to somehow find out exactly how much they have collected at the moment, not in the tokens. Is this possible?
Dude, why do you need this information? I do not think that she will tell you something Grin
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

I'm not sure that this information is public. And also I do not think that it has any kind of knowledge for a good project. Smiley
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

Hello everyone! I completely read your technical paper, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?
costgranda

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

Great project! And a very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?
whitetoo

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, are large participants granted special conditions and discounts?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:04:07 AM

Hello everyone! I completely read your technical paper, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?
Hello! Well, as I understand it, the goal of the project is to help people understand the crypto currency with digital currency and opportunities in the crypto currency market.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?
In fact, there are many such possibilities. I think the main one is a referral program, you have the opportunity to invite other participants to the project and for this to receive a percentage of their activity on the platform! In my opinion a good opportunity, is not it?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:26:51 AM

Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, are large participants granted special conditions and discounts?
I think with this question you better contact the project managers! support@plancoin.co
 Usually large investors are meeting halfway, I think this project will not be an exception! It's good to see that so many people are interested, this is an indicator of a quality project!
okaypool

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:32:54 AM

Great project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: