Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2448 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

I thought that besides this I can earn tokens, do not I?
I've read about this on the website.
Did someone here argue the opposite?   Grin
Yes, I also read about this this will support both the algorithm PoW and PoS
And what do I get from both of these algorithms? Can I explain?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

This means that you can earn tokens in two different ways. For example, PoW mining, in this case you use your computing power and earn coins by computing graphics cards or ASICs.
PoS means that you buy a certain number of tokens and store them in your purse, they increase over time.
zero9119

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

This means that you can earn tokens in two different ways. For example, PoW mining, in this case you use your computing power and earn coins by computing graphics cards or ASICs.
PoS means that you buy a certain number of tokens and store them in your purse, they increase over time.
I do not understand how the second algorithm works. it is PoS
What do I need to do for this, it turns out that nothing? Right?
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

Who can answer me, at what stage is the project at the moment?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Did someone here argue the opposite?   Grin
Well, in a certain sense, yes, so it is. In fact, all you need is to store tokens on your wallet and be constantly connected to the network. read about these algorithms in Google and you'll understand how it works Wink
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

At the moment the project is on the stage of ICO, and as far as I know now there is a 2 round of this
zero9119

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

Well, in a certain sense, yes, so it is. In fact, all you need is to store tokens on your wallet and be constantly connected to the network. read about these algorithms in Google and you'll understand how it works Wink
This is very interesting, I will study this issue in more detail. But as for the PoW algorithm, it turns out that it will be necessary to connect to some public pool for this, right? Will such pools be organized?
retrend

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

At the moment the project is on the stage of ICO, and as far as I know now there is a 2 round of this
2 Round? What does this mean, can you explain?
I'm a little confused in this.
Leather

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

Well, in fact, ICO is divided into several stages during which a certain number of tokens are sold for a certain price. This is a normal practice, many ICOs do just that.  Smiley
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

This is very interesting, I will study this issue in more detail. But as for the PoW algorithm, it turns out that it will be necessary to connect to some public pool for this, right? Will such pools be organized?
Yes, for this you can create and connect to pools. I have not seen any more detailed information on this issue, I think it will be a little later.
retrend

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

Well, in fact, ICO is divided into several stages during which a certain number of tokens are sold for a certain price. This is a normal practice, many ICOs do just that.  Smiley
Ok I understood several stages. That is, with each new stage, the price changes for a token? That is, it turns out to be something like a bonus for those who invested first. I understand correctly?
Leather

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

Ok I understood several stages. That is, with each new stage, the price changes for a token? That is, it turns out to be something like a bonus for those who invested first. I understand correctly?
Yes, that one, that's all true. Who invested in the early stages, he has some bonus. Exactly.
skybot13x

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

I love plancoin. This is a great project! We have our own storage compartment, we have a dynamic support team ... This is the future. Great opportunity now you can buy plancoin for $ 0.7 / plancoin within the last 19 hours and then. prices will increase.

You don't even know a single person behind this project. You know nothing about them except for the fact that they could run off with your money without getting any trouble. And you still advertise it as awesome and what not...

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
taiyeuhuyen13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Plancoin is a perfect project with a well-trained staff, attentive service. Really great,eager

phuduc115

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:01:30 AM

Trading platform for the future with blockchain technology. have a clear sale system ico, positive roadmap, wallet for the computer. Follow the trend!
gokuraku

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

The site can not be connected.
Was it a countdown to run away?

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

Loan feature!

What is Loan feature?

Loan feature at Plancoin could be a completely new trend. This feature will help minimize the risk of facing the big loss of the money they invest. It will also increase the daily trading volume on the Exchanges and help increase the PLAN price.

In general, Loan feature at Plancoin are referred to as margin trading, which is a way to use your BTC or ETH to borrow PLAN directly from the Plancoin website and then trade for profit. It is also a form of “leverage” to help Plancoin develope.

Loan instructions:

Step 1: To start borrowing PLAN, you firstly need to deposit BTC or ETH. The BTC, ETH and PLAN exchange rates will be updated in real time.

Step 2: To apply BTC or ETH deposit to borrow the corresponding PLAN number.

Step 3: You will get PLAN immediately! The fee of borrowing PLAN will be announced in the control panel at Loans and Loans history section. This fee is charged at a normal PLAN of 0.4% per day. You must borrow a minimum of 3 days, and you must pay a fee plus the PLAN you borrowed before the end of the loan period to receive a deposit of BTC or ETH. If the time ends, you don’t pay PLAN, you will not be able to get back the deposit, and then this forces you to own the PLAN.

Why do I have to pay fee for borrowing PLAN?

Normally, any users owning the PLAN can perform staking to get daily interest, so it forces us to charge a fee on the total PLAN you borrow each day. This fee is equivalent to % of staking. In addition, fee collection also increases daily trading volume causing increase PLAN’s value. (Fee of borrowing PLAN may be reduced over time depending on the degree of difficulty or % of profits from daily Staking)

Example: If you make 1 BTC deposit to borrow PLAN within 5 days and the PLAN rate at that time is $ 1.2 / PLAN, then you will receive 7424.675 PLAN. When the loan expires, you need to pay 7424.675 + 2% of fee = 7573.1685 PLAN to receive a deposit.

If you have made a loan, but you didn’t want to trade, or you were experiencing some other problems, you would need to get back the initial deposit. Firstly, you need to withdraw PLAN from the website wallet to wallets on the operating systems to start staking and get daily interest, then about 5 days, you can withdraw the PLAN back to the website wallet to refund the PLAN and get back BTC or ETH that you deposit.

https://medium.com/@plancoin/loan-feature-f4c2d2b1cf66
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

The Plancoin community becomes the controllers of PLAN price !
https://medium.com/@plancoin/the-plancoin-community-become-the-controllers-of-plan-price-76520b6f9a89

1: Before the exchange opens, we have several examples:

The first is profit from Lending when PLAN price increases. For instance, you buy PLAN at this time at $ 0.5 / with 2000 PLAN = $1000. We make a strong marketing campaign, when the PLAN increases to X10, you make Lending. 2000 PLAN x $5 = $10,000.

You will receive a lending rate of $ 600 per month, and after two months it is $ 1200. At this time, you have got the original amount. At that time, you can keep the PLAN to receive interest or sell 2000 PLAN to get $10,000.

In particular, PLAN is very little in the market, even not many people own PLAN. This is a good thing when everyone keeps PLAN to help PLAN increase the price and create scarity for buyers.

We also have to inform you that anyone who sells PLAN 10% lower than the price we list on the website, they have to wait 2 months to get back your BTC or ETH at the internal exchange.

2: Strong marketing campaign on Facebook: Anyone who creates a group to discuss about Plancoin will receive bonuses by BTC or ETH. This amount is deducted from the % profit from Plancoin. For example: 10%.

10% of profit is paid once a month or 2 times (10% will be divided equally to the total number of groups in the market). You just need to prove that you are the owner of that group. These groups definitely have to have people discussing about our project, and the more people discuss, the more you will get BTC or ETH. ( We limit only 40 groups to get bonuses. )
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Plancoin has been listed on Coinmarketcap!

Plancoin has been listed on Coinmarketcap. We will soon expand the market, here are some more detailed explanations about Lending:

You can start trading today. Lending will bring you daily profit as well as monthly profit. And the profit from the package you made the lending will be converted into BTC, ETH or PLAN. Then, you can withdraw this profit to your wallet.

At the end of the lending, you will receive USD automatically transferred to the PLAN at the price at that time. For example, if you have 2000 PLAN and you make Lending, PLAN will be converted to $ 2400 at the price of $ 1.2 and after the Lending ends, when the price of Plancoin is $ 2, you will receive 1200 PLAN, and if you continue lending, 1200 PLAN will be x for $ 2 and converted to $ 2400. You see that your capital remains unchanged. https://medium.com/@plancoin/plancoin-has-been-listed-on-coinmarketcap-30035762689b
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

Helloo Dev, how do we mine the coin?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: