Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

In order to become a truly revolutionary payment system, you need to stand out from hundreds of other similar projects. I hope that developers will be able to contribute something new.
A good point because based on what I understand about this project is that it is only a payment system. There are many kinds of platform, and I think it will be a challenge for them how they can make this drive to success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

In order to become a truly revolutionary payment system, you need to stand out from hundreds of other similar projects. I hope that developers will be able to contribute something new.
A good point because based on what I understand about this project is that it is only a payment system. There are many kinds of platform, and I think it will be a challenge for them how they can make this drive to success.
you are right, there are many types of payment platforms. This is the task of the Clickgem platform-to create a quality product that will be worthy of being considered the best payment platform.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..
I think this is common kind of transaction, every project claims to be safe and anonymous. Can you please elaborate more about what you are really trying to say? Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how this platform will be globally accepted because we all know that crypto is not yet entirely accepted for all nations.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..
I think this is common kind of transaction, every project claims to be safe and anonymous. Can you please elaborate more about what you are really trying to say? Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how this platform will be globally accepted because we all know that crypto is not yet entirely accepted for all nations.

Well, it still depends on how the project can handle and fulfill what they are saying, I am sure that they can make the project safe and anonymous, it just need to develop well.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
traged

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

Unfortunately, your ref link is banned by Facebook so I cant use it there Sad Any way how to get around this??
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

They need to have big community with a lot of active supporters and investors to make this project successful. If they will have that community we can be sure for the success of clickgem project..

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

To prove that this platform will be a successful one is showing their capability of gaining more investors. But I have a question, how can you implement this platform "globally" if you have so much competitors nowadays with the same type of platform you're creating?
joeworld

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Nice project and great platform... I received my token waiting a minute
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Of course, the developer has a beautiful site with a purse, but you will have to look at the mobile version for different platforms. And I want to ask the developer, I plan to use a wallet for other currencies. Can the main ones - bitcoin and etherium?
The mobile app for this platform should really be managed properly as 70% of the users would prefer accessing the platform with their smartphones. Also it will help the project to gain more investors to the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

Indeed, also those competitors are also the way to make a project much better. For if there is no competitor, maybe they will just become passive.

Well depends on how the competition goes, if you quickly do shit to kill the competitor to create a monopoly then that's a good and quick way to be hated by your users
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

Indeed, also those competitors are also the way to make a project much better. For if there is no competitor, maybe they will just become passive.
Yes you are right.nowdays competition came to the evry feild and it's need also.CLICKGRAM is one the global platform based on blockchain technology and it has many more features than any other  project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

you are right, there are many types of payment platforms. This is the task of the Clickgem platform-to create a quality product that will be worthy of being considered the best payment platform.
the whole thing is creating something people are comfortable with and also efficient in carrying out task effectively and i think if they can stick to efficiency they will achieve profound success

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

Then click gem is partnered with blockchain.info or they have there owned blockchain too? If they have support from blockchain then its a good news to all users of clickgem.
Are you seriously? With blockchain.info co-operates and is built-in only bitcoin, and as well not so long ago they created and ether wallet. CGM will have definitely own chain and block explorer.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Then click gem is partnered with blockchain.info or they have there owned blockchain too? If they have support from blockchain then its a good news to all users of clickgem.
Are you seriously? With blockchain.info co-operates and is built-in only bitcoin, and as well not so long ago they created and ether wallet. CGM will have definitely own chain and block explorer.
This project does not co-operate with blockchain.info as it has it own personal wallet and it is a different cion than bitcoin or ETH or Bitcoin cash. They are very secure payment options for their clients and they have developed their wallet more than bockchain.info to its high-security level to protect the anonymity of the user.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:22:15 PM

Nice project and great platform... I received my token waiting a minute
Wait.. You bought Clickgem token or receive from airdrop?... Any information about 2nd airdrop? When they will distribute this airdrop?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

Blockchain.info is just website wallet, not a coin, and don't has blockchain. On other hand, ClickGem is a decentralized self-regulated financial payment network that has its own blochain. it's possible that blockchain could support ClickGem on their website, but that's not gonna happen, because support only bitcoin and ether wallet.

Always remember any coin has its own blockchain, any token built on other coin blockchain.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

So what about affiliate/referral program?

You can always visit the site and there is instruction how can you claim you first airdrop click gem tokens and for the affiliate you can register and promote the site. If someone invested from your direct referrals you will gain 5% to 10% depends on your rank.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

This project is really a great one. Why? Because it really benefits the people around. Also, it has a great potential for the crypto currency community. The ClickGem provides users with a global fastest money transaction yet absolutely safe and with lowest fee. And this characteristics is what we really want. I am glad to support this project.

well, I dont know if this project is a great one because I did not have any benefits yet. Is it already launched ?  Or are these just kindly wishes that this project hopefully benefits all his investors?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

This project is really a great one. Why? Because it really benefits the people around. Also, it has a great potential for the crypto currency community. The ClickGem provides users with a global fastest money transaction yet absolutely safe and with lowest fee. And this characteristics is what we really want. I am glad to support this project.

well, I dont know if this project is a great one because I did not have any benefits yet. Is it already launched ?  Or are these just kindly wishes that this project hopefully benefits all his investors?

Yeah, I am also hoping that this project will be successful and devs are really legit and sincere in developing clickgem project. I am sure that it will have more investors if it will have good advertisements.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Yes, i really want to know more about this project. If they have live stream, or some meeting to present about their team, their target and Smart Farm 2.0, ATFS will have a lot of attention.
What do you mean? I think your in the wrong thread bud. this is Clickgem, and this is not about smart farm thing.
I guess he is really interested in the smart farm project so well and clicked the wrong thread to post what he wanted to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: