Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5268 times)
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.

Nothing major is going on right now. Just a weekend market drop. Stay cool and everything will be over before you know it.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

Expert’s predictions and opinions is another popular way to stay informed about future market action. Bitcoin blogs, including The Merkle, often write informational pieces and publish price analysis. These information can help traders make more informed decisions regarding their positions. Tradingview is another great resource. It has a plethora of charts with explanations that help rationalize altcoin markets.
sergey345

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

I think some whales decided to withdraw and other people are thinking that the market is crashing so it is snowballing really hard right now.
pacifiko

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

Relax take it easy, dude. Waiting for a future pump. Don't worry and don't sell your tokens/altcoins. It's bad strategy. HODL is our everything.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

It is a simple market correction. This happens again and again. The prices will be back to the move to the previous level and then continue to climb.
Do not panic! With a correction is actually the best time to buy coins. You should take the right time. But that's not easy, because who knows when the right time is.
If the prices rise again, that is actually the sign that you have missed the right time.

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

sad to hear that since you are newbie  i think you bought your coin when its price is at pick and now that it is in consolidation mode you are worried cause you are losing money. it is normal in the market to have ups and down and since you have already said you have a worthy and good coin i suggest to keep holding or do an average down to lessen you loss
Crypto1989

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:52:23 PM

You only lose money when u sell!
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

I think the current downfall in the price is due to south Korea ban so people might scared and cash out their investment.But as of now bitcoin started to rise little bit so I hope it will continue to rise.
The price bump and dump is always happening when there is controversies going about crypto currency but the situation will be back soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
NewEraNew

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

Nearly all coins are overvalued that's why.
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

It can't be said that you loose money because of some dump. You can loose your money only if you measure your coin portfolio in some fiat currency and if you convert your coins into fiat during the dump. Until that moment you still have as much coins as you had before the dump and you loose nothing. So it's better not to panic and just wait for some time to the next pump Smiley

dcdalton

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

If you 'bought in' during the last month or so insane runs up then yes you are going to see some losses. I have been in all sorts of markets fro many years and rarely have I even see the type of upswing coins had from Thanksgiving to new years. I know a lot of new bodies were joining the game but even with that that upswing was nuts.

In a nutshell, hold and ignore the markets if you can stand the swings. We are in the very early stages of a multi-year 'game' and honestly if you aren't in it for the long haul you are making a huge mistake
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

Do not be nervous beforehand, but make fast money is not so simple - long-term investment is the most promising, it is typical for any coin. Big mistake to yield to FUD!
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

pumping and dumping is very nomarl things in the market

you can make a big earning by trading but at the same time you have risk that lose money.
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

Don't worry first of and secondly if you are losing money so is everybody else in the industry. I think I have lost 20% from the peak of my portfolio in like 3-4 days it was a natural correction, hang strong dude everything should be aces soon.

BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

Nothing rises forever, there are corrections in every market.  That's why I think it's always good to take some profits once they're there, you never know what can happen.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.What should I do now? I am very worry about it.

Just sell everything, it seems that you are a newbie in here and you wont control this situation any longer.

Just dump them all, you are a waste of time in the crypto world since you do not even know how to hold and manage this situation, seriously, a little dip is worrying you?

You need to leave it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

It is a simple market correction. This happens again and again. The prices will be back to the move to the previous level and then continue to climb.
Do not panic! With a correction is actually the best time to buy coins. You should take the right time. But that's not easy, because who knows when the right time is.
If the prices rise again, that is actually the sign that you have missed the right time.

Yes pump and dump are normal when it comes to crypto market and this time of the years has always been toughest phase for the crypto users as we have witnessed in the past from December to February all the coins go through a dump which leads to a huge pump after first quarter of the years so we should not do panic selling just hold onto the coins we have and wait for second quarter of the year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
robhimself1

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Missing the boat again

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

If you sit around sweating out every bump and dip, you are going to die of heart failure at age 55... Buy stuff that you've researched and is a good investment, then hold it for a bit unless you see a huge unsustainable pump happening or huge negative news that's going to ruin it completely.

My original account "robhimself" was hijacked!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

Just don't panic, this is the nature of cryptocurrency! Invest in more whilst all is cheap and then just hold until the prices go back up. Have your selling points in mind and stick to your plan.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

Why does no one complain when, without special reasons, all the coins grow? This is very unfair!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: