Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:17:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5267 times)
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.
You wouldn't do anything,  just stay calm and don't worried about the price. You can lose your coins if you sell it in a low price but if you don't so we can't say it is a lose for your part. All I can say it is better to hold your coins.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

That's normal. That will happen a lot of times. But you don't need to worry almost all the coins will be the same or more.
Only a few will be lower than it was.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

from 2 months we saw pump and pump only .. so it is time of correction .
however some coins are dumping also bcoz of they were fake pumped .
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

We just have to wait it out. Unfortunately, we can't control such things
Ba37

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

I agree with most of the people posting here. Dont be part of FUD and sell your coins for lesser prices. You are actually bringing the price even down and contributing to FUD. HODL ! I see these meltdowns as buy opportunities. I have learnt it from my own experiences. Wink
poketis22

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

It seems to me that all the violas now lose their value due to the fact that bitcoin loses its value, but I think that it will not last long, by spring they will grow again!
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

pumping and dumping is very nomarl things in the market

you can make a big earning by trading but at the same time you have risk that lose money.
it does not matter, because if you can read chart well then you will be able to estimate the price so the risk of loss becomes smaller. and do not trade in one coin only, you better spread your capital in other coins so can minimize loss.
elhaym101

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

Most of my alts are down too but Im a firm believer of HODLING this too shall pass Ive seen my portfolio this down and next thing happened I was up again. Just practice patience and keep on doing your own research Smiley Best of luck mate!
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

Don't get too stressed out. Panic will just make you do crazy stuff. Just hold your coins. The market always recovers. All those reds are just selling points where investors are claiming their profit. It's normal in this world.

SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

Its just a correction on the market... this is just normal... especially in crypto i saw sometimes it went down 50% or something like that just usual... wait for it but crazy markets maybe goes down to 1 or maybe it don't so maybe you have to much money in it when you are so nervous ?
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:10:57 AM

every holder that buy in a high price feel the same as you now but more of them knew why this is happening so they just wait and did not panic. panic selling now will make you loss more money so just be patience sooner or later it will recover again.
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

try and read the current new i think is all necause of some FUD in the market
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

I think that dumping is just a temporary occurrence. Altcoins will not only return to the old price but also significantly increase in price over time. You don't have to worry about your money. I believe that you have to wait a little bit and get your money with a profit.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

It's just a correction, coin prices will be going up again, nothing to worry about. If you are new to this then this minor dip could make you afraid, speechless and so on but if you are not new to this then is business as usual hehe.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
gazilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Hey there fellow...everybody is loosing money because Altcoins are bleeding right now, but no need to worry do not sell now, wait for the market to recuperate, then do whatever you want
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

Government trying to regulate a decentralized market wit the help of mainstream media. I think it's working in a way that noobs or people thinking to get into crypto would change their minds, but at the end of the day it's an open market and it's like a roller coaster  Roll Eyes
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

The crypto-currency market is highly variable. The price of coins rises, then falls. You need to get used to this and do not panic. The time will come for the next wave of recovery, this wave will necessarily be followed by a recession, but at a different price level. As a rule, it is higher than the previous level.
      Therefore, decisions must be made according to your goals. Either keep coins for the long term, or sell them at the peak of a temporary high price.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

pumping and dumping is very nomarl things in the market

you can make a big earning by trading but at the same time you have risk that lose money.

It's certainly a normal thing , in matter of facts some coins are created solely to do so , yet we are experiencing something that never occured before with such a drop in the market cap of all currencies at once .
Pumping and dumping has patterns and usually trackable since you'll be seeing massive amounts of money switching from one coin to another which will make some chart go to green and others to red , yet this time every thing is going red ! EVERYTHING ! .

I agree with most of the people posting here. Dont be part of FUD and sell your coins for lesser prices. You are actually bringing the price even down and contributing to FUD. HODL ! I see these meltdowns as buy opportunities. I have learnt it from my own experiences. Wink

Apart from that , this drop in value will encourage new comers to use this window and hop on to the land of investors since such price makes the market totally accessible for any weight of investors , which will eventually result in the increase of the market cap again .
Guys this is a win-win situation and all you gotta do is patiently wait for the things to go up again , get away from people spreading FUD !
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

While bitcoin was growing in price, news and forecasts of the price to $ 100,000 were very popular. This was done in order for hamsters to come in and buy bitcoin in the hope of getting x5. But the market can not always grow up. There will always be news like those now coming from China. And this is beneficial to large investors who are now ready to "to put buckets"! Keep your coins and everything will be fine)))

Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:15:20 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 01:15:02 PM by Zufox

Do not panic!Don't sit by the monitor and stop looking at the numbers! Wink This is a game of "whales".Now big players are buying at low prices and the market will start to grow again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: