Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5265 times)
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

some people say that it's because of chinese new year whatever. which frankly doesn't make any sense to me.

what I would be looking for is the expiration date of the first US bitcoin futures contract, which is tomorrow.

if we see a recovery after tomorrow, it basically means that the banks are f**king us again.

if not, then I'd be more worried.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

True why are coins falling in price? Btc is around 10,000 just as I speculated and Ethereum now 900. Of course  they'll rise again, so why all the panic? Buy now sell later ;-)
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

china has decided to ban the crypto trading thats why almost everything is in red.. i don't know how many times china will crash the crypto market.. almost 300 billion$ is out from the market.. we have witnessed the great dip of july 2017 and then market recovered soon and i think history will repeat itself again..

yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Governments of different countries want to strangle the ability of their residents to earn money. They can not think of how to tax all this and that is why they forbid it. All this contradicts the very idea of decentralization, in my opinion.
Moondoggie

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

china has decided to ban the crypto trading thats why almost everything is in red.. i don't know how many times china will crash the crypto market.. almost 300 billion$ is out from the market.. we have witnessed the great dip of july 2017 and then market recovered soon and i think history will repeat itself again..

They keep trying to kill it, haven’t been successful so far
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

This time Chinese authorities has given the reason for banning bitcoin mining is due to the high consumption of electricity as well as fraudulent activities like money laundering but there are alternatives like renewable energy which can be used to mine the bitcoin and other crypto currency and as far as money laundering is concerned it can be carried out by any mean.

Am I spamming? Report me!
tolla123

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

Just hold! You are not losing anything until you cash out less then you initially invested.
Moondoggie

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

This time Chinese authorities has given the reason for banning bitcoin mining is due to the high consumption of electricity as well as fraudulent activities like money laundering but there are alternatives like renewable energy which can be used to mine the bitcoin and other crypto currency and as far as money laundering is concerned it can be carried out by any mean.

They could have come up with a better reason than that!
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

China and Korea have announced a total ban on crypto. Chinese wants to stop miners by cutting off electricity and ban exchanges in order to stop the laundering. This news scares people off and the weak hands sell as fast as they can. This causes the price fall and some people think the bubble is bursting. You should now buy and hold, the price will increase again.

Moondoggie

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

Just hold! You are not losing anything until you cash out less then you initially invested.

As long as electricity is covered, it’s still all good
Long way to go before that fails
Moondoggie

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

China and Korea have announced a total ban on crypto. Chinese wants to stop miners by cutting off electricity and ban exchanges in order to stop the laundering. This news scares people off and the weak hands sell as fast as they can. This causes the price fall and some people think the bubble is bursting. You should now buy and hold, the price will increase again.

It’s recovered every other time it’s happened.
People spreading fud on here also doesn’t help, causing newer members to run screaming and sell
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

move your money to tether/USDT
so,, you can make profit while market crashing
and don't worry everything will be back  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Bitcoin just had a fast dip below $10000 and reversal to over $11000  in a big hourly candle. This should be the bottom
most likely.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

"South Korean ministers have suggested that trading in the currencies could be banned entirely"

"China’s government is planning to shut down Bitcoin miners in its latest crackdown on the cryptocurrency."

This news are the two main reasons for this huge dip. But nothing is final, they are just talking and everybody is panicking.

Moondoggie

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Bitcoin just had a fast dip below $10000 and reversal to over $11000  in a big hourly candle. This should be the bottom
most likely.

Yeah my graph showed a nice little bounce back
Hopefully she can start to claw a bit back
Ending the day only 15% red would be nice
Moondoggie

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

"South Korean ministers have suggested that trading in the currencies could be banned entirely"

"China’s government is planning to shut down Bitcoin miners in its latest crackdown on the cryptocurrency."

This news are the two main reasons for this huge dip. But nothing is final, they are just talking and everybody is panicking.

I think people expected china to do more things like this
Maybe South Korea joining the discussion is causing a bit more worry
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

I read today an article about bitcoin.  jb morgen said about bitcoin that it is a fraud , that they won't btc ... also a reason for dumping
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.
Be aware in happening in crypto today because Korea and China is total ban so many exchanger and miner in that country. Hodl your crypto and wait the price until it increase.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

Great, we needed a proper correction even though I'm losing 'potential' value in my portfolio right now I think it's what we needed for long term viability.

Lavdanoid

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

most likely.
Don't be so naive. It can still break this level the next time it moves down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: