Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5265 times)
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

Its normal situation when btc price going down. Crypto will be pumped in the future, it waiting when peoples with big moneys come to the crypto. While she dont think its moment to buy price slowly goes down

KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.
It is normal that market will go for corrections. Didn't you see what happened to bitcoin price every early year ??
If you already bought some coins, so the best advice is to hold all your coins .. Just wait this corrections end and all about this crypto FUD gone. We will begins break the high price again

micheal34

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

I think btc correction of last year pump still affect the market when it is done things will be normal also if there is news bull run may set in soon.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

I think btc correction of last year pump still affect the market when it is done things will be normal also if there is news bull run may set in soon.

I only hope that in the next month, every coin start to go up and the market will be normal. but it still hard to predict as we know that the market price can go run without notice. and now, after last week the price increase higher, the price is down again and I think we need to wait for the price again. I think maybe every people which involve in cryptocurrency losing huge money too and not just you but I am sure that we could still survive to wait for the price increase back. so patient for a while and enjoy the ride in the cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

It is necessary to come from your expectation from the market, if this situation depresses you, then most likely you need to sell coins on the stock exchange...            
JazzCouncil

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

You should learn not to pay attention to it, any investment case involves risks and possible loss of money. The crypt will grow, don't panic.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

To start not to ask such questions, you can simply browse the news.
You should hold it. The price in the crypto currency has the property of recovering, no matter what happens.
obenpote

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

everything will be beautiful in time, and the coins you have at this time save it first and something when it will hopefully be a coin that is no longer feasible.
that's advice from me.
Adinalini

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

Yea can't help it but it's the best buying opportunity rn to cover up the losses and take home moneyyy
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

The market are very unstable right now. And i do think this cause of regulation that will happen in june. With more regulation i do think there will be market crash and then cryptocurrency will bounce back and grow freely.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

that is a massive correction happening in the cryptoworld. Every coin will come back to green so it would be good if you hold on and don't sell it cheap. Crypto market is highly volatile so such is expected but it can also rise very high that you never imagined of
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

You do not always have to panic and sell. This is important. The rest is just an experience that will come with time
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

I understand your feeling especially in a situation like this where cryptocurrencies are suffering from red days. Every coins dump because the value of bitcoin is very low and the dumping of coin price is a domino effect of it.  But I encourage you not to worry too much and do not be affected by your emotion because if you panic now, then you will totally lose everything.  Kee holding and have patience.  As long as you keep holding your coins, there will always be a chance to recover what you have lost.  Remember that red days is not permanent.  Time will come that cryptocurrency will recover and everything will turn to green.  Just have patience and keep trusting on the capacity of bitcoin to recover. 
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

Because of some bad news about Korean and Chinese coinmarket, price of coins are going down but i think some countries still support coinmarket, and price of altcoins or BTC will go up again.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

even until now the market is still uncertain, and we do not know if this situation will be last long or not, and in my opinion, if you have some coins, you should hold it, and waiting for the market to recover, maybe at the end of this year the market will recover
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

Me too. I don't quite understand why. I always look at the market price alone. There is no special opportunity to observe the news in advance.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

People are selling that is why the prices of the coins keep going down. We need to understand that the bull market that we witnessed at the end of last year and the beginning of this year brought a lot of new people in the market who did not understand that they were not supposed to buy when the prices are that high, most of them are now selling their coins and cutting their losses

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

how long could be market corrections?? prices on BTC and ETH - its too low, capitalization is growing prices are falling? where is logic?
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

I think you should wait and try to not panic.

so that's why we must do some research first before invest.

you must check it first, if it is really a great time to invest or not. and please remember if you going to invest you must know that money will go to zero too.

so thats why u must divide it, don't put your money all in this crypto world. anything can happened in this crypto world.

when market is turning down, you can just hold them

you still not lose if you don't sell it.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
hasemase

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

since everything is dependent on btc and btc is in a downtrend/bear market and also just broke out of the continuation pattern everything is dumping together with btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: