Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5268 times)
shapegray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

It's because BTC price fall, and ofc Altcoin will get impact from this. Just hold your coin until market recover back. You have to hold in long term, maybe from 1-5 year. You will get big profit because market will rocket soon or later.
guonianhao

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

Like the problem in this topic, I want to know what happened today? Why did the entire market fall sharply? What caused the drop? What can anyone tell me?
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Like the problem in this topic, I want to know what happened today? Why did the entire market fall sharply? What caused the drop? What can anyone tell me?

Does it really matter what caused the drop? Its pretty insignificant in the big scheme of things and looking for reasons is just going to frustrate you. Its just as likely to be a dumping whale who pumped the price last week with the intention of starting a bull trend that never happened as it is to be anything to do with regulations or hacks.

Stop worrying and wait it out. Prices will recover when everybody stops caring.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.

I guess not only you, in the crypto industry you have to be prepared with risks that you can face anytime. especially if there is a major accident and correction. so the most important point, you must multiply every knowledge and broad insight so that you can avoid the growing losses.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

I guess not only you, in the crypto industry you have to be prepared with risks that you can face anytime. especially if there is a major accident and correction. so the most important point, you must multiply every knowledge and broad insight so that you can avoid the growing losses.

you are right, many of us have this experience and I think we don't have to desperate or to be worry because this will be normal and all altcoin will increase later. you need to stay survive if you still want to get involved in this cryptocurrency world so you can have a chance to make a profit after this is over. when bitcoin is stable in the one level, then I guess that is the time for altcoin to get a rise again and we can try to sell altcoin that we have to make a profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

even until now the market is still uncertain, and we do not know if this situation will be last long or not, and in my opinion, if you have some coins, you should hold it, and waiting for the market to recover, maybe at the end of this year the market will recover

Yes correct, you have to hold the coin most especailly today that the price is dump. So, when it becomes higher agian then you will gain a big amount of profit in return. You have to be patient most of the time.
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Now everyone in the nerves is losing big money, this is a very rigorous correction that will cost everyone very much, and it is probable that some coins will not grow up any more
sjadn12912999

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

Now everyone in the nerves is losing big money, this is a very rigorous correction that will cost everyone very much, and it is probable that some coins will not grow up any more.
founfition

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

The market changes rapidly. The prices of BTC and altcoin have dropped a lot, and I have lost 70% of the capital. But I believe the market will come back.

kokota172

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

It happens. This market is cyclical. He is very much influenced by news, both good and bad. Very often, patient players win. Turn back two months. The situation with prices was even worse. Nothing terrible happened.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Its not about altcoin. If bitcoin price were dropped obviously other coins also would be dropped. So market price based upon the bitcoin. Now a days many people are afraid to invest in bitcoin because of negative spreaders. But the truth is bitcoin never die.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Just hold and stay calm because for sure it will bounce back and become profitable again, just control your self not to become panic seller because if your emotions takes over on you it cause too lose more, So be patience.
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Red days will be over soon bro. Just be calm and make yourself feel good because it will stressed you out and can make you panic and dump all of your tokens. Actually, it's on sale and right time to buy and hold more for future since the price of is low and might jump high. Smiley
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

If the coins that you have are really worthy and have good technology, then you do not need to worry. In the long term, you are likely to be in the black.
banhtrnag9999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

Don't panic! It will turn around and things will be great again for you. Take this opportunity to get out of the house and spend some time with family and friends away from the computer. Stop checking the prices and let it go for a few days. It will help you feel better.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Don't panic! It will turn around and things will be great again for you. Take this opportunity to get out of the house and spend some time with family and friends away from the computer. Stop checking the prices and let it go for a few days. It will help you feel better.
Yes it will turns okay in time since we cannot tell when be the market in good prices. Hard to look our portfolio since the price  has fallen not only bitcoin but other coins also. Were losing huge money so we have to be patient.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

in any case, in this form of earnings can not panic! of course there is no confidence that tomorrow altcoins will begin to grow, but still! it's always better to wait and take your time
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

Negative news comes from everywhere. Everyone is losing money now. but the situation of the upcoming market soon. rise close. do not panic
Sharpbeauty

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

I've heard some rumours a few hours back, Mcafee said that its JP Morgan is doing some entry to the market, the FUDs that are spreading was from JP Morgan so he and his team can have a perfect entry to the market plus there are some news from Korea and China that will have a total ban in the making. If I were you I won't do panic selling if you don't want to lose anything you had.
ChrisFour

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:46:24 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: