Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:02:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5267 times)
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

The initial market decline may be due to the whale control behind the scenes, but the subsequent decline in the market was mainly due to the panic sales of investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

I also lost a lot of money on this fall but do not worry about it, just take a break from the market and go somewhere to relax. I for example now am in Cuba and enjoy life ))
You need to be patient

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.

this time the market is experiencing volatile, do not ever invest in a situation like this, wait until a bit will rise. If now you have lost a lot of money, do not try to sell your coins again, you must hold ..
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

You are not alone in that buddy, same here. My alts are all down as well but I am not worried. I believe in my portfolio and my alts and tokens have great devs behind them. This is just a temporary down, it will recover soon. I will hodl and tank this bear trend.

Same on what I’m experiencing now. I think it much better if we just keep on holding our tokens  in this current market situation for us to avoid a more huge  profit loss. If we so, the market would recover and we might get back what we supposed to earn.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

Keep your coin hold and do not sell your assets when market conditions are bad. it causes great harm to you. a yearly price of crypto is reasonable but a substantial increase must occur.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

Most of the altcoins are down now because Bitcoin is down. If Bitcoin is decreasing its value then most of the time the altcoins are decreasing its value too and vice versa. The best thing to do now is to hold and buy, don't sell if the market is down. Smiley
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

May be better write here in which coins have you invested. Only this way we can advice you to wait and keep calm or to sell any type of coins. Wink
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

this can be said as market correction, and indeed the market crypto is very fluctuating, the concept of crypto is like that, and I think crypto has started to rise again, you just have to be patient

alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

A very strange situation in the crypto market since the beginning of this year, a lot of good news related to crypto, but the prices for crypto coins are getting lower and lower.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

This is not big issue for long time and patience is need at this time but we can not assume that recovery will not come back and we will remain on loss all time. Ups and down is the part of every field which is necessary for growth. So, don't panic this is common problem which is always happen with all the investor in this field. Money will not dump but it can decrease. Hope will give you money.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

Wow, can you imagine what the op went through?

He's totally new, probably super optimistic and hyped to get in to crypto.
Jumps in where all coins were at all time highs, and then from january onwards sees all of his coins lose value at an alarming rate.
As the months go by it just gets worse and worse.
I can imagine the blood draining from his face.

And now, here we are, halfway through 2018.
Have people learned their lesson?
Do people realize the volatility and risks in crypto?
Have people developed effect strategies to cope with losses or has everyone panic sell at a loss?

There seems to be a "wall" of sorts, a learning curve that if you get over, crypto trading becomes much more fulfilling and profitable.
hopefully, the op was able to climb over it.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

You won't lose any amount as long as you are holding. Just sinply wait for the price increase again and don't sell any of your coins lower than the price you have bought. If you sell, now that is a lose but if not, you haven't lose anything yet.
This is the easiest way to avoid losses and yet people do not practice it, all of those people that bought at 20k could get their money back if they were just patient, but they are not and they have lost money as a result of their actions, it is not like I do not understand the feelings of panic, when I was just starting out in bitcoin the first time I bought the price went down 20% in the next days and I was worried but I knew why I was here and in the next days the price recovered, on that week I learned a very valuable lesson that is still with me today, do not sell for a loss.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

Relax mate...don't be worried much when coins are going very down because it will certainly rise again. Cryptocurencies are volatile and so they are susceptible to frequent fluctuations in price but anytime we are in his period i will say don't sell because of panic or else you will regret when the price shoots.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:57:37 AM

Relax mate...don't be worried much when coins are going very down because it will certainly rise again. Cryptocurencies are volatile and so they are susceptible to frequent fluctuations in price but anytime we are in his period i will say don't sell because of panic or else you will regret when the price shoots.

Yeah. Next time it will be increas the price. So that time sell it. Most of the reason in the market. If all coin will be increas in market place. Then price will be down. Don't worry about it. This time trader will be buy and hold the coin. If price will be low People also buy the coin and hold the long time. If coin will be demand in the market place. Then it will be increas the price.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

2018 is a tough year for cryptocurrencies. I am only a ,few months old into bitcoin trading options, i was losing a lot already but I am not lossing hope. I know my investment of money time and effort will be paid off after a long term  holding.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

Currently the Crypto market is suffering a lot from the economic downturn in the world. You should not worry too much about everything because all investors are losing a lot of money now.
Be calm and consider everything in the best way to make smart decisions. Wink
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

Simple market corrections are going on. hold your coins. Don't invest for small time.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

Maybe that feel so it's not just you alone. Many were experiencing similar things. Many people felt that with the decline in the price of the coins, then they are certainly suffered heavy losses. However, the calm, the law in crypto remains valid. When there is a sharp price drop, then someday there will be a sharp increase in the price anyway. The key is just be patient.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

Today market in downtrend, late to doing anything i think.
Now just hodl your coins, it will be pumped in anyway.
I am hope you not invest your last moneys

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

Bitcoin down, market down, and altcoin down too. That was bear market, and many reason that can cause that like whale game, bad issue, etc. Just hold and wait until it pump again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: