Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5267 times)
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

The last dip was too serious and cryptomarket is restoring now so there could be any problems in the nearest time. Be patient and wait, it will be rewarded.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

The cryptocurrency market is developing cyclically and similar situations regularly arise on it. And now the altcoins are declining in price and many beginners are at a loss. But we need to understand that this is just one more next decrease after which there will be a strong growth that will raise the prices of altcoins to an even higher level.
Topilsimn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

what is happening presently is the thing that alot of individuals called advertise revision. numerous coin developed wide a year ago particularly bitcoin yet this time around the market is being rectified Grin. it will be rash to offer coin now when you know you purchase at higher cost. simply keep your coin and hold up until the point when the market blast again then you are ready
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

I think the reason behind why every coin dumping now and you experiencing losing of huge amount of money it because of the sudden changes of the number of the demand in the market in this industry.
BTC2u

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

all coins will dump and pump as thats the market.. its up and down.. so hold on your coins and invest longterm and check coins that you believe in and see its not scam coin too. best to invest in BTC for longterm investment.
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

may i know what coins you hold to date? if you want to earn a lot of profits in trading then you have to do a lot of research so you do not lose more money while investing
my advice to you is to hold the coins you have until the market grows again
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

I think is very important for people to know exactly what they are getting into before they start invest or trade with huge money! It is normal for cryptocurrency to rise and fall in price. In fact this is the routine in cryptcurrency price behaviour!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

You invested money in market that is highly violate which means coin values will go up and down and when it seems that market crashed it recovers, and when you think everything is great and green market crash.
I think you should wait and try to not panic, that is key to become successful trader.
I agree with you .You can't sell coins now .Wait for the crypto market increase . Everyone waits and you wait . Those who wait will be a success Roll Eyes Smiley

Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

You can't expect everything to continue running smoothly in life. Life its own has many challenges and I believe the crypto world is o facing its challenges right now which we need to bear for the main time.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.

If you are holding some stable coins or any of the top coins in cryptocurrency market the you need not to worry because they will recover again just like in the past trading. All you can do for now is hodl all your coins and patiently wait for their prices to bounce up again. This altcoins dump is temporary because they are all affected by bitcoin's rise of price until now.
Dildo Shwaggins

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

OP was posted this January in case you missed it.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

Crypto was in difficult conditions. This will provide enough influence when to sell in a hurry or in conditions of loss. just stand and wait for a hike will occur that should receive the value of the loss. many have willingly gone with a loss, but if you want to survive I think it would be more profitable.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

If you don't hold a popular coin that will surely a unstable currency that you have you better choose a really nice currency that will give you a better amount of investments that even it falls down you won't lose a big amount of your investments.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

My advice, you should read and study the investment risks in the world of cryptocurrency. I am sure if you have to read and learn it you will not be confused, this is the biggest risk for investors if investing in cypto world. The price is so volatile that it can suffer huge losses in some time.
KzStPn

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

The most important thing is to stop worrying. Sooner or later the alts will grow up and take a big profit. I think now there is a game of whales in order to shake out all of the cryptos.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Better wait for the price increase. Perhaps this is just a correction of prices.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

Calm down and wait. Sooner or later, but then people will start to invest in altcoins behind Bitcoin, then your investment will grow, too.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

lost in the crypto is definitely reasonable. Because crypto is highly uncertain. Sometimes the price is soaring, and can sometimes be extremely decreased. We can only just prediction in crypto, therefore, we have to always be careful.

Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

In January, I also asked myself what to do. And I came to the conclusion that I believe in cryptocurrency and in the technology of those coins in which I invested. So I didn't sell any coins. I know that in any case there will be growth and will be able to fix the profit. In General, my advice is not to sell if you believe in cryptocurrency.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

There's nothing to do now. In my opinion, the bulls will soon begin to win and therefore the price of coins will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: