Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5265 times)
Lucasmcdonnell87

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:02:55 AM

I do not know the coins if you have not sold yet, but not only you, all investors on the market suffering huge losses from the drop of cryptos we, they all scare cryptos will drop too low that may take a long time to recover again, so they accept to sell panic to cut losses, however, this is just temporary, you should be patient and hold until the market green again.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:08:09 AM

Every coins dump because the deep market and many bad news about crytocurrency, worst news is the ETF Denied cause dropping of Bitcoin price, pulling the whole market.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

It happened until now and there has been no sign of a good increase until the middle of this year. I think this is going to happen until the end of the year because it's a cycle that is owned by crypto. keep hold if it still has what has been purchased and does not rush and fear so that it sells.
Garuda88

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.
And maybe now your portfolio is decreasing even more, and there is no sign that the bear market will be completely finished. Or indeed this is the real crypto world, that a large increase will be paid with a balanced crash.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

You needn't be afraid. Now there is a correction that was supposed to come. In the current situation, there are advantages, for example, you can buy new coins very cheaply. So in the future you will have a very good profit. Now the main thing is not to sell those coins that you have already bought.

Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:24:45 AM

You needn't be afraid. Now there is a correction that was supposed to come. In the current situation, there are advantages, for example, you can buy new coins very cheaply. So in the future you will have a very good profit. Now the main thing is not to sell those coins that you have already bought.
It has always been expected that the market will shrink strongly. And indeed, if at the moment you have a negative portfolio, you should keep it anyway. The market will go up, there is nothing to panic.
littleheart

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

The present market is running down with all the cryptos. Also, everybody who is contributing resembles you, extremely stressed. The digital forms of money advertise has been hit hard by the Korean government's choice to incidentally close its cryptos exchanging stage keeping in mind the end goal to research transitory defilement.
Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:31:07 AM

It happened until now and there has been no sign of a good increase until the middle of this year. I think this is going to happen until the end of the year because it's a cycle that is owned by crypto. keep hold if it still has what has been purchased and does not rush and fear so that it sells.
I have long predicted that the growth will be either at the end or at the beginning of the new year. I'm talking about the safe growth of the entire cryptocurrency, not weekly jumps.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

now is a bad time and the market is declining ... we need to wait and the market will start to grow
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

I'm very upset about this dump, too. In December I made good money but now I don't make anything. When will this situation in the market end?

Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

The cryptocurrency market was strongly influenced by negative news regarding the ban on cryptocurrency transactions from the governments of large countries. This greatly affects the exchange rates of Bitcoin and Altcoin. I think you don't need to worry too much about everything because all investors lose a lot of money now.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

not only you are experiencing this, all members in this forum also feel the concern that you feel, if you have just joined Crypto and have a decent coin, let alone we who have long crypto, surely suffer great losses.
but in my opinion, the best solution is to save the coins we have, hopefully everything will get better soon.

Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

not only altcoins whose prices dropped, but bitcoin also dropped, everything in Crypto dropped. You have to hold it, and don't even think about selling it at this time, because that will actually make you lose a lot of money. not only you, who feels lost money but all of them now feel the same thing, but as long as you hold, your money will not be lost.
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

traders waited until the last and hoped that the price will soon begin to grow, as a result, the price is reduced and they are covered by panic and they begin to sell their portfolio
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

Altcoin market was falling , because many people decided to trade their alts for bitcoin , as they thought it will go to 10k . But seems like bitcoin domination starts to decrease now and many different altcoins showing growth today . I think it's a good opportunity to earn some money on altcoin market
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

I Suggest that you HODL your altcoin investment. Market conditions now have a big chance of being in a floor position. Now, you better work harder in your active income, and in the future if you want to add your crypto portfolio you should use only a maximum of 10 percent from your cold money.
nurinmaulida

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Altcoins esteem are dropping on the grounds that it is influenced by bitcoin diminish in showcase esteem. The reason depends on the news I got in twitter. It said that bitcoin trade in korea got a circumstance whuch makes koreans dump their bitcoin however starting at now the issue is illuminated and it may pump again this coming february.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

Not only you are losing money. Everybody who is connected with crypto is losing his money for the current problem of cryptomarket's restoring.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

it's far ordinary into cryptocurrency world to have dumps every now and then and actually we are having a few fuds news in the meanwhile approximately the korean closing the exchanges in addition to china. most of the negative information this is been coming the greedy whales and or organization are taking a bonus of it with the aid of riding it. they've hidden agendas making the market low capitalization dumping so they should purchase extra volumes. so that you ought to research if they are doing that. And dont get victimized with the aid of them. The high-quality way is to preserve and in case you suppose that what you invested for is worth it simply wait until your invesment flies.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

for now the price of coins in the market is experiencing a downturn, so my advice be patient and hold your coin while waiting for the price of the coin to rise again ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: