Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5265 times)
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

I dont like this situation too, also loosing big money, but I believe everything could change, all can we do it is waiting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Why are coins falling in price? Btc is around 10,000 as I speculate and Ethereum is now 900. Of course they will rise again, so why all the panic? Buy now sell later ;-)
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

Cryptocurrencies are always going through circles of pumps and dumps, and the best strategy in a bearish market is totally Hodl. It's not a loss until you cut your losses
If the currencies has a good product and a professional team, then it would survive and thrive in a more favorable market situation
Vasya

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

I've heard a few gossipy tidbits a couple of hours back, Mcafee said that its JP Morgan is doing some section to the market, the FUDs that are spreading was from JP Morgan so he and his group can have an ideal passage to the market in addition to there are some news from Korea and China that will have an aggregate boycott really taking shape. On the off chance that I were you I won't do freeze offering on the off chance that you would prefer not to lose anything you had.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Not only you losing of your money, Ill think some of us in here are losing some money.
So that's why waiting is the only way for now so that we can back on what we losing. And be calm if the prices in the market was dump.

RuAGA

Activity: 210

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Yes, the situation on the market is not the most favorable now! The ether is close to $ 200 per unit! well, if the main assets in the market are falling, then they are pulling all the others!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

It's very simple, once you start to understand that now bitcoin will fall or you already see how bitcoin is falling, you need to be prepared for the fact that the whole market will do the same, it's time to get used to it
NarutoTan180

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

You're just losing cash when you offer at a misfortune. Keep your stack unblemished, hang on and have persistence. I'm certain that this market will recuperate. I'm not saying it is going to happen tomorrow or one week from now, yet it will. Crypto is digging in for the long haul. Simply hold up two or three months and you will see.
muthubabi

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.
Don't be panic dude. Keep waiting till the market rise. Up and down trends are nature of crypto market. So you have to hodl your all the tokens.
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

All you have to do is fix the coins to breakeven and keep the rest. I think this is a pretty good strategy that will help you.
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

Transfer to BTC and buy when this is all over. You will make big bucks!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

Okay, it is really sad to see the prices of these coins go further down. As a matter of fact, it is actually heartbreaking, and we all cannot wait to see the end of this. More dips are happening cos a lot of persons are panicking and selling off their coins, resulting in the further fall in prices of these coins, but the good thing is that you are actually not losing money yet, until you sell at this low market.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

This post really makes me laugh.
It was posted last Jan when everything was at an ATH!
I wonder what the op must be thinking now.
Perhaps he has left crypto all together?

I really feel sorry for those who jumped into crypto last dec/jan.
That has got to be the worst timing in the world.
It really goes to show that by the time somethign gets hyped and everybody is talking about it, you are actually too late to the party.
I think it takes a lot of practice to be able to see the future potential in something and invest in it before the wave of fomos come in.
Those are the ones that really become millionares.

Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

Not only you pal, it is happening to everybody that invested in crypto. That is the more reason we all have to endure for the Hood market price to surface, in other to befit together from the bull when it arise. There have been much complain out there.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Coins are dumping due to negative speculations and many people are very busy selling their hold tokens due to panic that the market the will continue to drops, they just want to save possible losses if the market continue to fall.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

It's normal for this market. This market is highly risky and volatile. So this market is going up and downs all the time. And not only in this market who lost a huge portfolio we all lose our portfolio. For last 3-4 months market is going down and down. Cause there is a lots of FUD and bad news. And the main problem is world government and many countries. But most of them thinking about it. And this market is 8-9 years old but still new for most of general people. When good news will start coming. You will see some profit. And it will be huge.
You can see old market chaarths before and after a bull run there is lots of bearish market for a long time. Just hold everything you have and hope for best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

Well it is very normal for the market that goes down but keep in mind that it will return to normal for sure and also i do prefer to keep calm and have a break until things are better and also it will return to normal

solkemyu

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:45:52 AM

Market has been going an amendment stage after the fake a year ago pump. Market needs volume and consequently change of pattern isn't simple at this specific time. I would propose as opposed to freezing, it is smarter to top off your sacks with the potential coins accessible at shoddy. This is the best chance to broaden your property. Market is required to stay in bear stage except if BTC breaks $7k opposition zone.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

It was during the period when you created this topic that it was necessary to shave, then you would have earned well. And now buy. But you never know what will happen next therefore there is no right answer how to behave now. Beginners often lose a lot of money because of panic, and do not have the patience. Playing on the stock exchange can not be guided by emotions, there must be a sober mind and calculation. Then you can earn. Learn from professional players, they will be able to tell you a lot and I think you will no longer ask such questions

Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

Well it is very normal for the market that goes down but keep in mind that it will return to normal for sure and also i do prefer to keep calm and have a break until things are better and also it will return to normal
It's getting normal. The movements for Bitcoin has an outlook of ~$5,900, you have to trade with caution.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: