Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:29:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC of bounty hunters  (Read 6908 times)
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

Is a wrong move any ICO will think of requesting Know your customer before issuing tokens. If such a rule is implemented then a few will be willing to participate in bounty campaing. Because , I can trust my identity to a stranger seeking funds for a project that hasnt got live. What if I found myself in the front page of a newspaper tomorrow that I am owing an online bank.
dragonballz999

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

like many im totally against this. participating in airdrops/bounties for  crypto should have an element of anonymity to it. This is unethical and people need to complain to the developers.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

The worst thing is that in some companies there were no such conditions,and when it is necessary to issue tokens, they changed the rules, i do not want it to be in all companies

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

You are right. It is really annoying that I've to give my personal records to certain project managers for getting my bounty rewards as I can easily end up giving my personal data like Passport info and NID to scammers. There are so many ICOs these days and so many scammers have taken this as a chance to run away with millions of dollar whilst if they ask bounty hunter to do KYC proceeding then hunters could also get in trouble. I think the forum admin should look into this.

strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.
Not my thing.
Why should people have to fill out the KYC verification forms if they didn't spend any money for the coins?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.
If this was requested for as one of the basic requirement for the bounty, no problem. But if this was not stated from the beginning then it is very wrong to bring this up along the line.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

We all get to crypto because of anonymity. Then why are we giving this up?

I don't think this is a good moved for ICO to ask for their bounty hunters information. I'm totally against it, and this is not a good development especially for all of us.

I'm not a airdrop guy though, never join any up to this time, and with this recent development, I would continue not to participate in any one of them.
Initially  I thought KYC were recommended to check multiple participation in a bounties. It looks like people have hidden ulterior motives. We have to be extra careful.  Thanks for the eye opener.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

This is just additional work for both the project and the participants. I believe ICO’s would not initially consider doing this additional work unless it is being required of them by some entity. It this were the case, then i believe we would be inclined into doing it anyways.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

I'd rather not participate in a bounty then to give my privacy up to some random people.

If this was requested for as one of the basic requirement for the bounty, no problem. But if this was not stated from the beginning then it is very wrong to bring this up along the line.

If the latter is the case that would be ridiculous.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

No bounty ask for KYC right now, so I hope every one said it.

cheers.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

As I heard one or more projects wanted IDs from the bunty hunters in here. Hope it won't become regular procedure.
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

this KYC program I really support once because this will reduce the cheating made by the bounty hunter
This is done to avoid multiple multi accounts
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:42:13 AM

This is a very bad trend. If I see in a campaign of generosity that when I join the signature campaign I need to disclose some of my personal information to them, I'm bypassing such a campaign. However, most campaigns begin to demand their personal data only after the signature campaign ends, when it is necessary to pay the generosity and, thus, put bounty hunters in a desperate situation. This is a kind of deception on the part of these campaigns, because in the conditions of the signature they do not write this. No matter how well-intentioned it may be, the deception is a deception and this is not good. Moreover, it is obvious that they require additional data after the work done in the hope that some people will not want to demand payment, presenting their data and, thus, they will pay less for the tokens they issue to participants in the signature campaign. Because in the end they are after all vseravno whether a person has one account or several, if only the agreed work he performed in the required volume, qualitatively and on time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:43:51 AM

Somehow in the long run it will give a lot of more opportunities for the bounty hunters,less scam ICOs will be created in the future more and more solid campaigns will come.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:46:35 AM

actually what is KYC? two days ago I was also asked to fill KYC as a condition to receive payment of token result from bounty program. I am confused why should include our personal data to receive the payment.
but clearly, with this KYC, we avoid the irresponsible people who are trying to claim our payment.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

I guest KYC not needed for bounty hunter.
Because we just an anonymous promotor for their project. And KYC are match for ICO Investor because they are their customer. But in other side KYC will give a bad impact if all of the data was used for crime (fraud). So bounty hunter don't want that.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:19:46 AM

Bounty comes with the intention of publicity and kyc or not the purpose should remain. And I am site it will

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

more ICO are starting to implement this KYC, but for me KYC process undergoes only to theyre client (investors) to ensure who and where the most investors they have. but to implement this to bounty hunters, i think these is not a good idea. because we (bounty hunters) may expose publicity and thers no annonimity/privacy happens that crypto currency has.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

more ICO are starting to implement this KYC, but for me KYC process undergoes only to theyre client (investors) to ensure who and where the most investors they have. but to implement this to bounty hunters, i think these is not a good idea. because we (bounty hunters) may expose publicity and thers no annonimity/privacy happens that crypto currency has.

I joined some campaigns that requires KYC from its bounty participants but there are so many who were opposed to it that's why they are force to just give out the bounty to its participants without the KYC since there are many who doesn't have the ID or passport that they require. I would understand it if it is for the investors since most of them hands out big amount of money but for the bounty participants which may receive only a few dollars then I think it is not required.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

I joined some bounty program and some of them required KYC to claim bounty reward. In my opinion this is will be complicated because i joined many bounty campaign and will consuming more time for this my job. KYC should be only for investor only not for bounty hunter. I hope only  afew bounty program doing this KYC procedure and not all so i can work with more efisien.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: