Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better?  (Read 2597 times)
tahu takwa

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

According to the velocity and to the dynamic of the web, money goes back and forth in a way never seem before. So, the chances to get gains with trade, (a fast trade) is much higher than holding your money looking for through a slow search of ideal investment! I'd bet on instant trade, but cautiously observing its high risk.
not everyone can do what you suggest, because there are still many beginner trader, and new to crypto.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
We can see that in recent days the market is volatile and difficult to predict. Bitcoin prices and altcoin are fluctuating continuously, now bitcoin girls are falling after consecutive days of price increases, I think we should not trade now but keep waiting for prices to rise again. Calculation of rancid bitcoin prices only slightly reduced and then will immediately rise and may reach $ 12000 tomorrow.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

I think the hold is in the right medium market. Because in the last one year, I have been benefited by selling some of the coin and selling at higher prices. Trading is a moving trend. Now almost all the coin prices are dumped in the market. If there is a price less but a future buy something like this, and if you have a lot of pumps after 1 year then there will be a lot of benefits from selling.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

Trading is profitable if we have knowledge and experience trading. In all other cases it is better to choose Hold.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

hold is better for me but if you start regular trade so you can must big your invest amount.for regular trade you earn a profit per day and if your invest amount slowly big so both you will be done.but for me hold is better.
Indeed it is good to invest for trading if you are good at trading but for me trading is risky as I am not good at trading; I would suggest you to hold your present bitcoin. Holding is better because you will not remain worry about profit and lose; you will free to enjoy your other business along with bitcoin. Price uses to increase very fast just wait and hold with patience, to have high profit.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

Holding is good for those, who have some basic earnings and don't really want to spend much time monitoring news in crypto. For those, whose income comes basically from crypto, trading is obviously more profitable.
I think that while holding top 10 projects seems to be safer, I am confident that the profit will be lower. Can see the market in recent days are very exciting, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing, if we trade, there will be a lot of profit. If you have good analytical skills, with the ability to sense the market, then I'm sure you will benefit greatly from the trade.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

I think HOLDING is better than trade this time because the market condition is the favor of holding, May you have bitcoin or altcoin in your account because this is currently going the recovery trend and I think in nearly future the almost all market will go up and almost everybody who have hold the bitcoin and altcoin will get good profit at the same coin in up growing market, So you have a good option to earn good in future by just keep holding currently.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

I think we should hold instead of trade for me. Holding the bitcoins will gives me more income even though I do not do anything.
All I need is to relax and wait and there will be a huge amount of income that is waiting for me. Holding is the best option to do.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
We can see that the market is rebounding strongly last week, bitcoin and altcoin prices are continuously increasing strongly, which made the market more exciting. So this is an opportunity for us to buy bitcoin and start trading. If you trade at this point, the risk is very low and you can earn profit immediately. If you hold, you will not be able to maximize profits.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

We can see the price of bitcoin is very volatile from the beginning of 2018 to the present. There was bitcoin at $ 6000 and now it's back to $ 11000. Because the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, I think we should hold, not trade, at this time the risk will be very high because the market is difficult to guess.
kiniksarah

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

both are equally profitable, bitcoin and eth are very good to hold because they are stable, and altcoin is the best and most promising trading place
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

It depends to the will of the investors, in my opinion holding and trading are almost the same. Because if you trade you need to buy different coins and if the coin you choose is not consistently growing, you have no choice because you need to hold it. But when coin you choose is easily raising up it means you can easily sell it so the tendency is to buy again and wait to reach your target amount to sell.

However, for me it's better to trade than to hold, because if you hold your crypto currencies you just need to wait a lot of time before sell it again. While if you trade it and you can't satisfy with the price you have an option to buy another or other crypto then sell it in your target prices. It means you can easily earn income if you do this thing.
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

To buy and hold is easier if you don't have trading experience, but you need patience. Trading is fastest way to earn but you need knowledge and its more risky way.  I think better to do both same time.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

Both are a great way to grow the bitcoin we have so you can do both. But I prefer to hold it for a long time and wait for the price increase, because I only have a small capital and I think to do the trade we must have a rather large capital.
The truth is , we could consider both of the option for us to gain profit and earn. Becasue holding and trading has the same concept on earning. But we always need to remember that dealing with holding or investment need enough management for us to earn more in the future or to even have a good profit.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

Holding and trading are both better strategy to earn and gain profit. But it is still in the coins you need to hold and trade. At the same time you need time if you do trading but if you have enough knowledge about it ,you can earn profit faster. If you hold for a long time you need a lot of patience to wait for your profit ever you gain and not lose it. Both are need enough knowledge,time and effort and patience to do if you want to earn more.

tendor

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

Both are better in their own different ways, because some coins are better sold off or they become a waste, whereas other coins are worth holding because they will be worth millons some days to come. So you have to do a background check very well before you decide to hold or sell a coin
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

Both are better in their own different ways, because some coins are better sold off or they become a waste, whereas other coins are worth holding because they will be worth millons some days to come. So you have to do a background check very well before you decide to hold or sell a coin

It is really depend upon the price because if we are going to hold and we cannot until the market rise maybe we can loss a huge amount and I think, if we are going to trade we need to look are first the market chart before we decide to trade, but the best thing to do is maybe do holding first before trading so that we can put basis on the present price, by then we can decide the right thing to do.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Nagaswara

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Make an effort not to be frightened of holding, or trading, just do whatever you prefer about both.

Carry out not be so stupid.. the market is packed with opportunities at the second and just letting them set off is a bad idea.. Everytime that we see an chance to make at least 0. 01, i take it.

But there are some coins who are in the market only waiting for us to hold them up for a longgg time to make incredible profits.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:07:39 AM

if you dont have an idea how to trade dont deal with it , but if you are good in trading go with it because you can earn in trading that you cant earn in just holding bitcoins.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

I think, in this kind of time where btc price is so stable, holding is a better decision, then make a new move if some changes happen in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: