Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 03:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better?  (Read 2610 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

In this situation it is better to hold all your investments. If you sell your investments now you will feed the whales. Patience is a main weapon of trader.
Better is not to feed whales. Don’t be like that small fishes who are only eatables of big fishes. You have your own identity, don’t lose it. These all big investors never became whales since they were laying in cradles. No, they started from zero and now they are some huge icons. Don’t underestimate yourself and don’t sell at wrong time. Be vigilant, see how the market is playing with you.
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Both are consist of high risk and It will just depend on your skills because in trading it really needs a lot of homework for you to make money. A good Trader must at any point in time asserts Hold or Buy, depending on the prevailing situation surrounding the coin in question as at then, which he must adequately, patiently and comprehensively watched the trade trend in order to know the terrain that can be followed
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

You can divide your deposit into two parts and invest one part in coins in a long one, and trade with the second part of the deposit. Personally, I believe that trading within a day will bring you more profit. But time for such a trade will have to spend a lot (on the analysis of coins, study and filtering news on coins).
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

If we look at previous 1 year market I think hold is better than trade because hold is more potential than trade.Before trading you must achieve knowledge about crpto market otherwise you do not get better result.

Allow me to disagree with you. For example, you will hold 1000 coins a half a year. And I also buy 1000 coins and during this time I will trade these coins. As a result, you will have the same 1000 coins in half a year, and I will have 1500 or 2000 coins (depending on how often and successfully I trade them). And this despite the fact that we at the start have invested the same amount of money.
Eugene_Jelks

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

I think we should apply both ways. split 50% of the property. Half hold and half trade
RamseyJoyce

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
I think it would take us a lot of time to wait. Trade is the best way to earn money everyday
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

The trade is good in the present time. When prices stabilize we just begin to hold

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
GillisVivian

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
hold and trade are important. We should judge the graph appropriately to decide whether to hold or trade
Milligan_ty

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

my idea . hold within 1-2 years. and then our account will x10 even x100 times
HuffineCaro

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Trading is better than holding at this point. Trade helps you make money everyday
CraigShawn

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

hold is safe. Commercial can kill you at any time
King_Linda

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

I think we should apply both ways. split 50% of the property. Half hold and half trade

same opinion with you. That is a clever thought
HeatherRamsey

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

From time to time we should hold or trade. If that coin has good news you should hold
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

I just want to trade more than you have to hold a long time but to trade somehow earning money.

I am doing trading and holding and i think holding is more better to do because i am not good enough on doing trading, sometimes i am loosing a big amount of profit dping trading so i prefer holding for long time because i belive that holding can gives me a big profit in the future.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Hold and trade are two different things and both have their advantages and disadvantages. In hold you play for long period of time that can be more then one year but in trading you choose to trade on the selected coin which you feels that particular coin will give you profit.
In trading and holding you have chances of having huge profits as well as losses because the price of the coins changes according to the behaviour of the market.
The major difference in holding and trading is that, In holding you invest your money for long time where as in trading you can do it on daily basis

piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:53:21 AM

I trust that it is a subjective term and it relies upon the aptitudes, chance ability of the client to take this choice. For me, I don't imagine that exchanging is some tea as I have some different business so there is a restricted time period for me to take choices in the event that I am exchanging. Though, it requires high consideration and adaptability in the same. Accordingly, I trust that I can do well in speculation/hold alternative so it relies upon the profile of the individual engaged with it.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

I trust that it's a subjective term and it depends upon the aptitudes, likelihood ability of the consumer to require this alternative. For me, i do not imagine that exchanging thereforeme|is a few} tea as I even have some completely different business so there's a restricted fundamental quantity on behalf of me to require selections within the event that i'm exchanging. Though, it needs high thought and adaptableness within the same. consequently, I trust that I will act in speculation/hold different thus it depends upon the profile of the individual engaged with it.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

I trust that it is a subjective term and it relies upon the aptitudes, chance ability of the client to take this choice. For me, I don't imagine that exchanging is some tea as I have some different business so there is a restricted time period for me to take choices in the event that I am exchanging. Though, it requires high consideration and adaptability in the same. Accordingly, I trust that I can do well in speculation/hold alternative so it relies upon the profile of the individual engaged with it.

I agree because trading isn't everyone's cup of tea, there's some that can bare the risk and some are not. So if you can't withstand the high risk of trading and just have few knowledge better to stick in holding and forget for a while your dream of becoming a trader.
And the fact that there's some that really earn decently in holding rather than trading.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

In my opinion holding and trading are almost the same.The difference with these two is the time duration and the kind of effort needs to extend. Trading is for those people who wants to control their earnings and for those who wants to apply strategies and experienced. While holding for long run requires less effort, just patiently waiting for the selected coin that have the possibilities to rise on the right time.
zapata

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

You simply cannot know which coin will succeed in long term cause there are too many coins. There's very big chance it will never grow much. But with trading you use every rise and fall to your advantage and and get immediate reward. I think both are great ways of earning bitcoin, it just depends on who is the one holding the bitcoin. If the user is not fond of currency stuffs and does not want to involve himself to bitcoin too much, then holding is a pretty good choice for that kind of person
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: