Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WID] Wine Chain – First QTUM Based Blockchain for Wine Industry  (Read 1072 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

Why you dont have link to profiles on linkedin about persons from your team? And from which country your team?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

Why you dont have link to profiles on linkedin about persons from your team? And from which country your team?
I'm new to this business, but I really would like to know more about the team in order to understand who is involved in this project. As for the prospects, it seems to me that this is quite a difficult business in terms of competition, but still if you can enter it, it will be a great success...
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

Why is it so important for you? The information, that was provided, is sufficient, isn’t it?
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Why is it so important for you? The information, that was provided, is sufficient, isn’t it?
I understand gembira, because it’s really important to understand who make this project. And also it’s better for potential investors
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

I'm personally interested in whether you consulted with wine producers and what is their opinion about this service? sounds great, good luck!
manox.dave

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

I'm personally interested in whether you consulted with wine producers and what is their opinion about this service? sounds great, good luck!
as it seems to me that such a service can not be developed without a consultant who has been in this topic for a long time, so the question is quite logical. Smiley
sharkman20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

Good project! really original idea, which, if successful, will turn the market. now the main thing is for investors to consider this potential ... Good Luck!
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

Hello! a great idea to combine, such an old-fashioned, popular and iconic trend with modern technology, I like this style!
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

I think that this team needs an Italian, French and Spanish expert?) Wink
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

I think that this team needs an Italian, French and Spanish expert?) Wink
Haha! Good advice) But I think, that it is not so important for this project, they don’t want to taste wine)
SoftCashCoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Want to know premain coin amount.
vkolotun

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

The project is interesting, but I do not understand how the control will be implemented at the initial stages?
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

What are your main competitors in this sphere of business?
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

wine? this is a drink that comes from grapes. I have never tasted this drink before.
I am interested to participate in this project. does this project have a bounty campaign?

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
JamesJazz82

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Guys! Have you any new actual news? Theme of wine is very interesting for me)
vkolotun

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

now I read on the Internet that the guys from Malaysia were trying to make a similar project, but they did not have the capacity and experience to realize this, but in the sphere of strong alcohol. I hope that the guys are waiting for success here.
FrederickFarci

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

now I read on the Internet that the guys from Malaysia were trying to make a similar project, but they did not have the capacity and experience to realize this, but in the sphere of strong alcohol. I hope that the guys are waiting for success here.
so this is not only from Malaysia, in 2011 there was a group of enthusiasts from the US who tried to do something similar, but based on another technology
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

Are you seriously or jokking? This people raising money for their project. And we want to know - who is this, what skills they have, where they live, where they working and worked before. At Last we must to know ALL about them.
JamesJazz82

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Are you seriously or jokking? This people raising money for their project. And we want to know - who is this, what skills they have, where they live, where they working and worked before. At Last we must to know ALL about them.
I agree with you to some extent, it just seemed to me that this information is enough, although most of the teams indicate in more detail.
JamesJazz82

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

so this is not only from Malaysia, in 2011 there was a group of enthusiasts from the US who tried to do something similar, but based on another technology
such enthusiasts are full all over the world, but reach the final of the unit, this project looks serious and conscious, so I hope this is that case!)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: