Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

The project seems to have a great platform. I think the investors will easily support and promote this project.
They really have a great platform and even i think that more and more investors will support this project for their better future ahead. This project really has a number of benefits which would make it go great ahead.
I am still not sure what are the benefits investors could get from this project but I also feel the same about this project getting a lot of financial support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

The project seems to have a great platform. I think the investors will easily support and promote this project.
They really have a great platform and even i think that more and more investors will support this project for their better future ahead. This project really has a number of benefits which would make it go great ahead.
of course the idea of ​​the project really interested many people and it is not surprising. The project is developing relatively recently, but already has great ambitions for the future. It is important that the developers actively promote the advertising campaign of the project, then the project will be in demand and popular in the market.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

Aside from having a really good platform and concept of this project, it has a clear view of a brighter future. The Axpire is still new in this community of crypto currency. But still shows a good progress in the community. A lots of people are trusting this project as we as continuously supporting it. No doubt because of its potential and capabilities. I will be looking forward for the Axpire project to make more interesting developments.
Indeed. Moreover, this platform is just like a blockfolio which gives you a lot of information and how to save your money and also managing it.

I think this project should make a comparisons from other projects the features that they have that other projects don't have. Also the uniqueness of their project they really need to emphasize it.
And what other similar projects are? I such don't know. This project very much will help to be engaged in a management as in the state enterprises, such, both banks and so on, and to individuals, the project helps to operate finance accurately.

I am curious how this project will make itself different from other projects. And the dev must be more active to attract more investors to check and try this new project.

I guess it's one of the few projects that doesnt involve investing in the crypto market and instead revolves around the conventional market instead so yeah
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

Aside from having a really good platform and concept of this project, it has a clear view of a brighter future. The Axpire is still new in this community of crypto currency. But still shows a good progress in the community. A lots of people are trusting this project as we as continuously supporting it. No doubt because of its potential and capabilities. I will be looking forward for the Axpire project to make more interesting developments.
Indeed. Moreover, this platform is just like a blockfolio which gives you a lot of information and how to save your money and also managing it.

I think this project should make a comparisons from other projects the features that they have that other projects don't have. Also the uniqueness of their project they really need to emphasize it.

There are no competitors within the blockchain or cryptocurrency sphere. We do, however, have a traditional competitor in Coupa, however they are not utilizing blockchain technology and all it's benefits as well as other features we are implementing. We have a comparison between aXpire and competitors in our whitepaper: https://www.axpire.io/downloads/aXpire_Whitepaper.pdf
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

No, it's more of a complete application that you actually route your spend and information through, also able to interact with it, not just where you track it like with Blockfolio! Smiley
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

A good idea for the team, but I do not see any particular advantages of building a project on a blockchain, and not on individual servers of the company.

In terms of our spend management solution, there is a clear decentralization edge to utilizing DLT technology in our pre-existing software. We're reaping the benefits that come with the technology, i.e. increased security, immutability and decreased incentive for malicious attacks as there is virtually no financial gain to be benefited. The AXP token itself serves to reduce the incentive for cyber security threats by securely decentralizing the distribution of our software. The immutability side of the DLT technology also allows client businesses to have an unchangeable and easy-to-access trial of transactions over-viewing their entire business spending, providing immense value through the auditing and reporting process.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

And what other similar projects are? I such don't know. This project very much will help to be engaged in a management as in the state enterprises, such, both banks and so on, and to individuals, the project helps to operate finance accurately.

I am curious how this project will make itself different from other projects. And the dev must be more active to attract more investors to check and try this new project.

Same here. I will appreciate and acknowledged if the bounty manager of AXPIRE is very active on this thread because a lot of possible supporters don't have enough ideas on how the investors of this project will gain benefits. It is really important that they will also communicate with us so that everyone here on this thread will learned more knowledged about this plattform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Bounty closed after we reached our TGE hardcap.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

Great, this project is very impressive which they already reached ths TGE hardcap. Sad to say that I'm a little bit late to joined their bounty, well, I will looking forward on this project for the exchange which I believe they have a great potential to success in the future that can give a great amount of profit to all of us here in crypto currency community.
So sad for you mate. Axpire now is just focusing developed theid spend management tool hat will be use to eliminate waste money of companies. This will make them more popular if they make it successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

The tool manangement of Axpire is a great asset to make their project more successful. In this situation, they need to make the tool wok well because if the tool is great then the bwill gather more investors.
Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

I think the aXpire function is very good indeed. All structured very neatly, but why is there no written or level of security offer on the project? Because security is also in need by every person / potential investors. Forgive me if I do not see the word "security level" there.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

The tool manangement of Axpire is a great asset to make their project more successful. In this situation, they need to make the tool wok well because if the tool is great then the bwill gather more investors.
Investors choose by various criteria and it is necessary to realize that the panacea of the choice can't be in any way. It is necessary to follow the intuition and to make the conscious choice.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

wow that was really fast wish i had known earlier to join anyway great work for reaching hardcap i think is time to check it up on exchange

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

I think the aXpire function is very good indeed. All structured very neatly, but why is there no written or level of security offer on the project? Because security is also in need by every person / potential investors. Forgive me if I do not see the word "security level" there.
Maybe there's a "security plan" coming from the team working here at AXPIRE for the project itself. Because, in any project, even how small or big it is, security is one of the features that needs to present at any point.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

Maybe there's a "security plan" coming from the team working here at AXPIRE for the project itself. Because, in any project, even how small or big it is, security is one of the features that needs to present at any point.

Precisely, data security is one of the aspect usually investors look for. That's why many ICO fails to persuade investors because security is not their priority.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

wow that was really fast wish i had known earlier to join anyway great work for reaching hardcap i think is time to check it up on exchange

Their tokens/coins are already been available in some exchanges. Axpire are now in some stage of developing more about their platform and I think this will be expected to be more popular by some investors due to the fact that their ICO was successfully completed.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

Precisely, data security is one of the aspect usually investors look for. That's why many ICO fails to persuade investors because security is not their priority.

But I think Axpire has a high level of security and hopefully they can upgrade it into more secured way. Axpire already been successful in their ICO and I can say that the team are now quite busy developing more about their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

If there is a security plan that will be really a decent outcome for us to understand they aim on the potential investors importance, safety and security to protect them from all the parameters which is highly essential in our digital world.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

But I think Axpire has a high level of security and hopefully they can upgrade it into more secured way. Axpire already been successful in their ICO and I can say that the team are now quite busy developing more about their platform.
Yes, i really appreciate aXpire team when they gather successfully ICO, especially about their listing at well-known exchange. Good for make investing to aXpire now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: