Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
Of course, why not? If not have participants at bitcointalk, i don't think they will gather enough funds, actually. Even they do advertising at other social.
Well everyone is invited to participate and invest incliding btctalk members however Im just not should what countries are restricted to buy thier tokens.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

The website of the project is very laconic, I hope that this will interest investors and many will want to know about the project more

Their project has been already established in just a few months and AXPIRE had done further development for the site. And as we can see the price of these token is slowly increasing.

Invest in the project can anyone who wants to get the maximum profit, but in the long term. And as we see the price of the token, it slowly but confidently goes up. Therefore, not only a potential large investor can invest, but an ordinary user who does not have a large free investment.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

The website of the project is very laconic, I hope that this will interest investors and many will want to know about the project more

Their project has been already established in just a few months and AXPIRE had done further development for the site. And as we can see the price of these token is slowly increasing.

Invest in the project can anyone who wants to get the maximum profit, but in the long term. And as we see the price of the token, it slowly but confidently goes up. Therefore, not only a potential large investor can invest, but an ordinary user who does not have a large free investment.

This is good for everyone who have big and small investment can still get more profit. The project also have improvement since the launched date. I hope that Axpire will continue to improve.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:37:18 AM

This is good for everyone who have big and small investment can still get more profit. The project also have improvement since the launched date. I hope that Axpire will continue to improve.
I see Axpire give effort to the project. They even working now with their spend management tool which will help the project to be popular. We could just wait and continue to support the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

I see Axpire give effort to the project. They even working now with their spend management tool which will help the project to be popular. We could just wait and continue to support the project.
of course we will continue to support the project and soon it will become a strong competitive platform. And the price increase in the market is one more plus to the development of the Axpire project.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

of course we will continue to support the project and soon it will become a strong competitive platform. And the price increase in the market is one more plus to the development of the Axpire project.
a Well develop team and i know they can push and sell their marketing strategy. I hope they applied already in Binance and other exchanges. Looking forward for the next announcement and development of Axpire. Maybe we will see $10 this year hopefully.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

It will grow even quicker, it will begin when bitcoin and will strengthen the positions and at last will punch 9000. Generally we are waited by very hot summer, unambiguously.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

I can see the Axpire s a really great project the come exist here in the crypto community. And not only that. It has a great unique idea for the fund administration services industry that will initially serve to help asset and fund administrators and managers in their funds and business. As days goes by, more people are engaging to this project and Axpire information is continuously spreading in the crypto community that let this project gain more investors and supporters.
Yes, you are right mate. Everyday there are new people here going to visit this thread as this project are gaining enough popularity here in the forum. In fact, as I have read in the first page, they already reached their hard cap which is 20M USD in just 4 days. If this is a legit information, then it means that there are already numerous investors joining on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

I can see the Axpire s a really great project the come exist here in the crypto community. And not only that. It has a great unique idea for the fund administration services industry that will initially serve to help asset and fund administrators and managers in their funds and business. As days goes by, more people are engaging to this project and Axpire information is continuously spreading in the crypto community that let this project gain more investors and supporters.
Yes, you are right mate. Everyday there are new people here going to visit this thread as this project are gaining enough popularity here in the forum. In fact, as I have read in the first page, they already reached their hard cap which is 20M USD in just 4 days. If this is a legit information, then it means that there are already numerous investors joining on this project.

Is this reached hardcap already proven legit? Because for me I think it's really hard to believe that they have reached hard cap in very short time. Anyway, I wanna see how this project will go as days passes by.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Yes,its quite  quick,the project  known  to the  market  for just few months.Its very impressive that the team  we're  able to the job that fast,I think the good quality  advertisements  and promotions  helps alot.AXPIRE gain many investors and able to attract  more and more everyday. with connections  in this the tokens price slowly  increasing  and that  is the best part.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Then definitely we can expect to see their token/coins to continue to increased just like BTC and ETH. I find that Axpire seems parallel to this two strong coins because every time their value increased it will always do the same thing. So, this maybe quite interesting token/coins due to the fact that it has the ability to grow its value with in a short period of time.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

It will grow even quicker, it will begin when bitcoin and will strengthen the positions and at last will punch 9000. Generally we are waited by very hot summer, unambiguously.
Yes, I think Bitcoin just gonna hit 9000 and so on. And also, this is the right time to buy AXPIRE tokens because Bitcoin is stable.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

You're right, the crypto price keeps increasing now and this is the right time to make some investments. I will look forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

Then definitely we can expect to see their token/coins to continue to increased just like BTC and ETH. I find that Axpire seems parallel to this two strong coins because every time their value increased it will always do the same thing. So, this maybe quite interesting token/coins due to the fact that it has the ability to grow its value with in a short period of time.

Lets just hope that this project can make itself successful in the near future. For now, lets help the project to increase their popularity. So thay they can attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Is this reached hardcap already proven legit? Because for me I think it's really hard to believe that they have reached hard cap in very short time. Anyway, I wanna see how this project will go as days passes by.

Yes, of course it is. You could ask participants in the TGE, even. I've never heard any theories about it being fake?
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

on the site I saw a list of companies with which you already worked, can you find out more? how did you cooperate with them? the list is impressive and interesting
<

Worked with the companies through LSG LLC! https://blog.usejournal.com/lsgs-spend-management-spinoff-axpire-dfbe767e96cc
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

I see at twitter and medium of aXpire that will be partner with Kotoba. And what does mean Kotoba as the latest addition to aXpire Preferred Provider Network? IMO, i think Kotoba will provide translation services beside aXpire???

Translation services to both aXpire and aXpire's clients, and also perhaps private users through MatchBX.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Yes,its quite  quick,the project  known  to the  market  for just few months.Its very impressive that the team  we're  able to the job that fast,I think the good quality  advertisements  and promotions  helps alot.AXPIRE gain many investors and able to attract  more and more everyday. with connections  in this the tokens price slowly  increasing  and that  is the best part.

This is why we can't really know the outcome of a project. Even though it is not that popular because Axpire was not really that a hot topic. I was really surprise with what they already achieved and hopefully they will continue to give us a better services.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

From the latest news from the development team, they invited KOTOBA Translation as the last addition to our Preferred Provider Network! Here's how the developers say about the team: "The team in KOTOBA is experts in translation and languages, and we highly recommend them." We look forward to working with them. "
This adds more convenience for this project, as many users can understand the project with their own language. But, one thing I want to clarify, what languages does KOTOBA Translation offers?

Several languages, all within applicable market spheres. Check them out: https://www.kotoba-translation.com/
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

BTC is slowly recovering but it's very unlikely it will shoot up to 19000 like it did before when noobs invested like complete retards during the crypto hype
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: