Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?
It is maybe because of being top of all crypto and its highest value price on the marketcap that makes investors to earn a big profit, and its being friendly user that makes easy for them to use and more compatibility and more convenient to them. and furthermore they know bitcoin is safe to use and its volatility that what makes attractive to the investors eyes.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

Because bitcoin is the king of all of the cryptocurrencies in the market, bitcoin is the leader and the very first cryptocurrency that has ever launched so there is no reason to ask why should bitcoin and not other coins because bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and the other coins just follow bitcoin based on its movement.
People trust bitcoin more because it is the pioneer of crypto and it has delivered millions of profit to the people investing in it and this coin is now moving toward to be declared s the global currency that’s why everyone is choosing it and recommend it to others and I think at this time everyone wants to make money in easier ways and bitcoin is the best among all so having bitcoin means your life will be epic in future.
vixer

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

Bitcoin is mainhed off altcoin so make a btc stable and best for investment ...
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

I think when we are in cryptocurrency world, actually, we have many options and we don't have to choose bitcoin only because there is a big opportunity for us if we can use the chance to make money. but in out there, I realize that bitcoin is more famous than the altcoin so people only know bitcoin as the one coin in the cryptocurrency. I am sure that if they stay for a while in the cryptocurrency, they will know and they learn more about the other coins, at least they heard about the other coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

Bitcoin It seems like to be a big influence of many people because even if there so many new Currency  Operating in almost all country but the firs choice is Bitcoin.  Because of a great connection to people that's why Bitcoin is always in the top even if the price going down but it will remain to BITCOIN FANATICS.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin have a great reputation, also bitcoin I think is more secure to invest than on other altcoins considering that bitcoin was here for a long period of time.
now bitcoin is a prominent commodity and it gives us previledge,so i must say this is factual to everybody,,, it really helps us to deprive us to poverty.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

we should bitcoin because bitcoin helps us to earn money and change our life from poor to rich, and also the people that do not have a work they have a chance to work in bitcoin so that can earn money for their family.
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
Merited by sarjilcse (1)

Because still, Bitcoin is best in crypto world. According to some sources, bitcoin is increasingly being used for money laundering. But we know that you wouldn’t do that. And anyway, bitcoin is not, as is commonly believed, a good vehicle for money laundering, extortion or terrorism financing, since it is both traceable and transparent – as a spate of recent arrests can attest.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

I think when we are in cryptocurrency world, actually, we have many options and we don't have to choose bitcoin only because there is a big opportunity for us if we can use the chance to make money. but in out there, I realize that bitcoin is more famous than the altcoin so people only know bitcoin as the one coin in the cryptocurrency. I am sure that if they stay for a while in the cryptocurrency, they will know and they learn more about the other coins, at least they heard about the other coins.
There are the major reasons so people trust in bitcoin and prefer it over rest of the digital currencies. Bitcoin is no doubt the first crypto currency of its nature and this is enjoying support from all levels of society all over the world. No other currency is as famous as bitcoin is. Even those who don’t have any idea of blockchain technology, they even have knowledge about bitcoin. The way it generated profits last years, has given people guarantee of profit with bitcoin.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Yep, as far as we know bitcoin is the start of cryptocurrencies. Although btc is the oldest coin, it still keep growing well, which obtains the trust of many people. In fact , it’s getting more and more popular than we know, and I suppose that most of us all choose bitcoin as the main coin, then do diversify with altcoin, ico and the like. Crypto currencies bring us many chances to get profits, which make a lot of people all around the world keep an eye on. In totally, I think there may appear some many potential coins in the future like bitcoin.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies thats why some still prefers as thier main investment option.
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:52:27 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies thats why some still prefers as thier main investment option.
Also, before you can invest in an altcoin, most of the time you need btc because there are countries that dont accept altcoins or isnt available for trade.

PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever made. It is the standard unit of cryptocurrency like dollar in fiat and it is the most popular around the world. Most of the countries accept bitcoin and it can be converted into fiat unlike other altcoins, you need to convert it into bitcoin before it becomes fiat. Also many countries uses bitcoin to buy other altcoins.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

You are very confused right now, you must compare this with the fact that the altcoins are like the fiat currencies and Bitcoin is the digital gold, it is the store of value, if you want to play around than you can go and trade in altcoins, but if you want to have a better investment that can be trusted for long term than you must invest in Bitcoin and don't be skeptical about this. And yes, there are chances that your investment can loose its value in a short time but if you really wait for a long period then your investment will surely give you good returns,like everyone else here who is using bitcoins from a long time.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

Why shouldn't?
Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a matter of discussion among the people. I think Bitcoin will get a high price in the future and it will dominate in the monetary world. Whatever the case is, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be the future money. Since the time is becoming the most valuable thing in human life so that crypto world will be the most valuable and demandable in the future.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

For me why people choose bitcoin to invest because bitcoin is the earliest currency and can be sure that you're safe investing, because the value price in the market demand is so much you can trust you to invest in BTC more than any other ALTCOINS.

You are absolutely right. There will be more changes for the people to adopt bitcoins than altcoins because of the reason that bitcoins have more likely percentages for profits than altcoins. And this is the only one reason behind every person who is entering in this world.

People want to make money, they don’t have any emotional concern with bitcoins or altcoins, bitcoins provide more so they want to get them.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

For me why people choose bitcoin to invest because bitcoin is the earliest currency and can be sure that you're safe investing, because the value price in the market demand is so much you can trust you to invest in BTC more than any other ALTCOINS.

You are absolutely right. There will be more changes for the people to adopt bitcoins than altcoins because of the reason that bitcoins have more likely percentages for profits than altcoins. And this is the only one reason behind every person who is entering in this world.

People want to make money, they don’t have any emotional concern with bitcoins or altcoins, bitcoins provide more so they want to get them.

and this is why many people have a new hope with bitcoin and they are expecting that with bitcoin, they can have much money. but if they don't follow the bitcoin journey, I am not sure that they could take any longer with their investment in bitcoin because they will become panic when they see the price is suddenly down like today. to invest in bitcoin, we don't need too emotional and as long as we can make a profit, I think it is enough for us.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

Come on why you shouldn't be focused upon Bitcoin.
 Let's see the advantage of Bitcoin
Bitcoin is needed due to it's easy transition. We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currency in the world. If you wast to transfer a lot of money or  from one place to another, say from America to Spain then you will depend on bank. The process is lengthy and also time consuming. Of course you don't want to take any risk by sending it by courier. In this case Bitcoin is needed. You transfer any amount of money from any place of the earth to any place with a few moments of time by Bitcoin.
I think this is the best use of Bitcoin.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

What will be the first thing that would come to our mind if we were asked about cryptocurrencies? I'm pretty sure that it would be Bitcoin right? So, this would make a sense that the reason why still a lot of us are choosing Bitcoin is that it had built a strong good reputation and trusting your money in it is really not a problem, in the long run, also, it is the first successful cryptocurrency where people valued it a lot. The dominance of many cryptocurrencies started from Bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

What will be the first thing that would come to our mind if we were asked about cryptocurrencies? I'm pretty sure that it would be Bitcoin right? So, this would make a sense that the reason why still a lot of us are choosing Bitcoin is that it had built a strong good reputation and trusting your money in it is really not a problem, in the long run, also, it is the first successful cryptocurrency where people valued it a lot. The dominance of many cryptocurrencies started from Bitcoin.

I agree because bitcoin is like the symbol of cryptos and/or digital currencies.  It is the first ever digital currency which was launched.  Since then many new cryptos were launched in the hope of becoming just like the success of bitcoin.  It has been tested and proven so why would we try other cryptos?  I would go with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: