Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

Why??
Because bitcoin investors believe that has a lower falling risk, compared to other currencies. And have good potential gains  invest ahead!!
Fenakar

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

I believe bitcoin is gaining popularity and people are more interested in bitcoint Smiley
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?

If you are going to compare the growth of cryptocurrency and investing on banks then it will obviously show's that cryptocurrency is better. The scale of banks to increase your deposit is very low and in cryptocurrency, millions is very easy to earn if you invest a huge amount.

Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

Bitcoin was known by many to be the most utilized digital currency. No wonder many could also be investing on it. It is like almost a general rule to choose one that others also did choose because they would feel comfortable about investing in it because they knew bitcoin is trustworthy as others could already have proven.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

Maybe the main fact that because Bitcoin has the more capability to grow along as time passes by and it was treated by many people as the main or general crypto coin for all types of existing cryptocurrency. Also, as you go along engaging into cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has been the colloquial term for cryptocurrencies since it was the first thing that you will encounter upon going beyond the cryptocurrency wonder and many people have already witnessed and experience and tested the benefits that Bitcoin can give to them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin have a great reputation, also bitcoin I think is more secure to invest than on other altcoins considering that bitcoin was here for a long period of time.

I agree with that, and  I think people should start Bitcoin now since it has gaining papularitu by now and the current proce will not be a great to make it stop probably, this cryptocurrency is a brain child of one of the best person or group of people in the world, and as a millenial this is one of the greatest thing that technology could have gave us.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

Bitcoin was known by many to be the most utilized digital currency. No wonder many could also be investing on it. It is like almost a general rule to choose one that others also did choose because they would feel comfortable about investing in it because they knew bitcoin is trustworthy as others could already have proven.
Yeah,  we can't question it's capacity but now it seems to more profits will be earned from investing potential altcoins. This is due to fact that bitcoin getting more volatile compared to altcoins,  though altcoins prices may somewhat dependant to bitcoin but totally I preferred of investing more in altcoins.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:30:09 AM

In my opinion, the reason why people still prefer investing in Bitcoin rather than altcoins is because Bitcoin has proven that it is secured and its network effect. Most altcoins out there are very easy to manipulate, I'm not saying that Bitcoin cannot be manipulated but Bitcoin having lots of people that just holding it makes it is hard to manipulate the market of Bitcoin.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:50:30 AM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin have a great reputation, also bitcoin I think is more secure to invest than on other altcoins considering that bitcoin was here for a long period of time.

Well said,  btc itself has an attitude to fix. Because as the first cryptocurrency btc has lots of uses now a days and btc help us to improve our livings. And you can feel how btc gives you  or us a thousands of folds from our money that we invest. Thats why btc is more reliable and safe to use.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

I think most of the investors of bitcoin usually those new in crypto industries  because bitcoin is the most popular one that is why they pick bitcoin over the other coins and most attractive about bitcoin is the price and we know the fact that is seriously a most profitable one.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

because bitcoin is a very easy digital currency in investing. Bitcoin is an asset where bitcoin is known all over the country. It is also easy to buy or sell bitcoin.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

Bitcoin is volatile, and many have given up on bitcoin because of its volatility.

Poverty can easily make people afraid of risks. What is more frightening is that long-term fear can shape a person, immerse people in poverty, and even think about everything in poverty. The first thing that comes to mind when faced with anything, even a potential opportunity, is stock. And thus lose the courage to try.

But the only way out of poverty is to learn and to look for opportunities. Learn from different things, different people, instead of focusing your mind on the only wealth you have.

Bitcoin is such a magical thing, with huge risks and a lot of opportunities, and the people involved are basically people with an open mind. If you are trapped by poverty, many of the opportunities for bitcoin will have to be missed.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

Bitcoin is very useful and very helpful in a way to earn money easily. Just bounty campaign and do forums. Merits too. Bitcoin have many advantages to you. And investing here is a good start because many users trust bitcoin. I also trust bitcoin.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

Many altcoins in cryto market but bitcoin is the best because easy to invest, strong potential, large volume, online system and worldwide.

yes, for now, bitcoin still the best and I agree with you. people choose bitcoin because they attract to bitcoin and they see that the price is up and down and they think that they can make a profit from this. besides that, bitcoin gives a choice for the people to buy and hold or to buy and sell in every time the price is change and people can make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

bitcoin is the leading crypto currencies now in market and the most popular coin that you can gain more profit as you expected that's why many people or users stay to invest in btc because they believe that btc will give them a high profit that they want.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Everyone certainly have their own plans or goals, and they have different opinions of each in facing any situation seen in cryptos. Now, between bitcoin and altcoins, people certainly would be thinking of what they consider to be more profitable and more useful, and this may be related to the price that may remain at the top from the crypto's price history in the market.
Which's obviously not everyone at nowadays just focused on bitcoin only, I'm sure.. because now altcoins are getting closer to many people.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

The answer is the strongest bitcoin, for a safe investment of course we will choose bitcoin, bitcoin has proven its journey so far and can be said can provide benefits for those who have it.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

it depends on the individual choice, because we are in Bitcointalk then you are now in an atmosphere surrounded by investors and Bitcoin traders, what if you go to the TokenGo forum then of course many are said about TokenGo, whether it is related to economic, ecosystem currency development, mining, trading and so on,

this is common, and I've been discussing in Dash forums with some sharing views and overall it depends on your role. The irony of the world is divided into millions of networks only you decide which channel you choose.

maybe more talked outside from forums related of Bitcoin and that's justified due to popularity and retail prices that make the BTC get a widespread coverage where up to today there is no investment that promises a millionaire return except for BTC, so by this it is easier for you to get the latest information compared to other cryptocurrency.

if asked why I prefer BTC as a place to invest, and my answer is I would prefer to invest in the ETH platform compared to BTC maybe due to the inflation by my economy that made me play around the pool

S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

I think because bitcoin can transfer instantly in peer to peer, can transfer anywhere, transfer fee is very small, transaction is irreversible means, once transfer can not be canceled, bitcoin transaction is pseudonymous, bitcoin tidaak control by any institution or government, and bitcoin is easy to obtain, safe and profitable.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

because bitcoin has a high price and the future of bitcoin is also obvious. we can't depend on altcoin, because many of the altcoins are very low and eventually disappear.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: