Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

Many altcoins in cryto market but bitcoin is the best because easy to invest, strong potential, large volume, online system and worldwide.
But the more risk you take, the more money you may have. Investing your money in other altcoins is not always a bad idea because they will help you to make a big profit in a short time. Altcoins can easily be pumped up to 10 times and because of that fact, many people have became rich 
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?

The answer is the strongest bitcoin, for a safe investment of course we will choose bitcoin, bitcoin has proven its journey so far and can be said can provide benefits for those who have it.
Bitcoin is the safe currency that we can trust after all, bitcoin now is the best investment and best saving for your future,  bitcoin journey is very satisfying because it has very high price till now and with passage of time bitcoin is getting powerful,. Many countries have accepted bitcoin as legal currency, which increased the global value of bitcoin, we can use bitcoin both as currency and as investment, it is the best example of digital system and today almost 80% of countries are making profit from bitcoin only.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

It is pretty obvious because of the profit want to earn (huge). I choose bitcoin because as a student I can earn money even I need to study. It is good opportunity on those who want a part-time job. You are the boss, you are the one who handle your time to execute properly the needs. Trading and signature campaign is a good choice, even I don't have a capital I have salary to the signature campaign and then used in trading for another profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

It is pretty obvious because of the profit want to earn (huge). I choose bitcoin because as a student I can earn money even I need to study. It is good opportunity on those who want a part-time job. You are the boss, you are the one who handle your time to execute properly the needs. Trading and signature campaign is a good choice, even I don't have a capital I have salary to the signature campaign and then used in trading for another profit.

Mother of crypto would certainly bring more profits and yes it has proved to the investors. The reputation and the standard growth after all struggles, are the reasons behind investors pitching into bitcoin always than other crypto currencies. But yes times have changed. Many other altcoins have come up with strong growth like bitcoin was in the earlier stage. Now of course you can choose best coins including bitcoin to invest in.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

First of all,  I think beacuse bitcoin is first cryptocurrency, and showing his trust and safety during last 8 years. Plus, I think that most of people, who invested or heard about bitcoin, just don't realise, that there many of other coins, what probably, have more pluses than bitcoin.  Thanks to big advertisement campaign in end of 2017, most people now associate words "mining" and "cryptocurrency" with bitcoin.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

It is because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. The first cryptocurrency that hits in the market that even top altcoins can't match the popularities and numbers of supporters behind at bitcoin. Bitcoin established earlier that makes them more stronger and way above of all altcoins. Now 70% of my investments is at bitcoin because for many years bitcoin never fails me and im very thankful of it, and 30% of my investments goes at top altcoins because they are also reliable next to bitcoin

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

Bitcoin is comparatively safer to invest in. Like other Fiat, bitcoin is not backed by just a single project. The price is controlled by forces of demand and supply. The demand for most alts  backed by single projects largely depends on the success of the projects. If the projects fail, people don't demand the alts anymore and their prices keep falling. Bitcoin on the other hand is more  decentralized and widely accepted than other alts.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:17:43 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

it’s because in Bitcoin all you need is patience and your investment will grow . I know it because it’s what happened to me . my money grwo.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

If you are going to compare the growth of cryptocurrency and investing on banks then it will obviously show's that cryptocurrency is better. The scale of banks to increase your deposit is very low and in cryptocurrency, millions is very easy to earn if you invest a huge amount.
The interest rate that you get out of banks is a complete joke, in my country you do not receive anything unless you get a savings account and you get less than 1% per year, which is ridiculous and they think they are going to persuade people to invest their money with them with such a low rate even if bitcoin did not existed I will prefer to keep my money under my mattress than to invest in a bank.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:32:46 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:40:34 AM by jaocoincrypto18

Because it was Bitcoin currency was the most common and the most known crypto currency in the market. It was also the first to introduced in which it become the most popular investment of today making the value trend is the fastest moving in the market than any other Altcoins. So no doubt that most of the investors especially the beginners would love to pick Bitcoin over Altcoins because it was already proven as the most promising investment than any of these coins.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

Well that is because bitcoin is the first one to be this popular, the first one to be this high in price, and the one that is always accompanied by the word cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has been so popular that it became the most trusted of all cryptocurrencies out there. It also has the most versatile use of all. While the alts out there focus on one goal, bitcoin's uses are spreading. It becomes the cryptoccurency among the cryptocurrencies.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

Because it is very helpful.And now bitcoin is the best investment and best saving for your future.Bitcoin is very useful and very helpful in a way to earn money easily.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

Bitcoin is the parent of all crypto coins.Bitcoin's popularity is more than any other coins
created .More so, bitcoin is already registered in California exchange and being traded.Therefore,
bitcoin has higher global acceptability than the other digital coins.The population of investors in bitcoin
is expected to be more than every other investment considering the aforementioned.A lot of country men
and women also convert part of their fiat money to bitcoin especially the warn torn countries since the
currency has no governmental barriers and it is decentralized.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

Probably because bitcoin has a very good prospect in comparison to altcoin in the affairs of price movements so most traders only have the view that bitcoin can provide a great advantage if they do not panic when prices are decreasing which is caused by negative news every time.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

Many altcoins in cryto market but bitcoin is the best because easy to invest, strong potential, large volume, online system and worldwide.

yes, for now, bitcoin still the best and I agree with you. people choose bitcoin because they attract to bitcoin and they see that the price is up and down and they think that they can make a profit from this. besides that, bitcoin gives a choice for the people to buy and hold or to buy and sell in every time the price is change and people can make a profit.
Bitcoin is an advanced form of the currency which can not only use for the sake of using it several places but it is also a very option for investing of your money into it as the market value of the bitcoin keeps on increasing most of the time and that this thing actually helps the investors in having greater profit as well. If you want to be richer and to have a better living, then you can definitely go for bitcoin.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.In some parts of the world, bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.In some parts of the world, bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature.
The fact that bitcoin is irreversible is a great advantage for all users not only merchants, with regular currency when you send your money with a bank transfer the bank can block your transaction, that doesn't happen with bitcoin and since you are your own bank then that means that no one can freeze your funds or steal them from you, your money is truly yours something that doesn't happen with a bank account.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

bitcoin has value because it is reasonably good and the development of extremely superior compared to other coins. In addition bitcoin also as a reference for other coins that indicates it will continue to grow rapidly in the future.
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

Well it's promising though the bitcoin has a lot features than alt coins , and I believe that bitcoin are more profitable when we say investment because bitcoin use for a long term and an alternative investment which help tons of investors. So yes bitcoin is a must to invest.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:08:21 AM

Many new investor always investing their money on bitcoin because its more safe than others. Bitcoin is largest market cap in cryptomarket and its very liquid if we want to withdrawal our investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: