Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

Not that I underestimated alcoin, but in fact many people would rather invest in bitcoin than alcoin as well as me. I think investing in bitcoin is more promising and security is guaranteed and can be used for the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

Not that I underestimated alcoin, but in fact many people would rather invest in bitcoin than alcoin as well as me. I think investing in bitcoin is more promising and security is guaranteed and can be used for the long term.
I do not think so . At present, I find that many coin altcoin is applied in practice through the form of payment very well. So I appreciate such altcoin coin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

No other crypto currency are not as popular as Bitcoin. We know that Bitcoin is world most famous coin. It has great reputation and popularity. Day by day demand and user are also increasing. So most of the people​ choice it.
We should invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is really amazing it has a verry amazing features that makes everyone more profitable in terms of gaining a huge amount of profit. I think bitcoin will become more amazing in the near future because it is now becoming more trend and many people used and trust on it today.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?
Although there are many options present but people choose mostly Bitcoin for investment and in order to crypto currency career too. We know bitcoin is volatile currency but in comparison to other crypto currency it has stable market value and most of time it is profitable too. Due this many investors choose Bitcoin as their first option for investment. Many people use Bitcoin because of  its decentralised nature and Blockchain technology. In order to start Bitcoin you don't need and working experience certificate nor any age proof. Because of these reasons people like to use bitcoin in comparison to other crypto currency.  Smiley
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

Both Bitcoins and altcoins have a lot of risk attached to them, simply because of the nature of cryptocurrency also being criminal currency. Currently, there really are no government-backed, government-guaranteed cryptocurrencies out there.

However, Bitcoin tends to attract the most speculators as well as the most scammers. This, in turn, puts Bitcoin as a riskier choice for most. The major hack earlier in 2014 proved that even savvy Bitcoin investors can lose it all because of theft.
How could you call bitcoin and rest of the crypto currencies as criminal currencies? Are you sure that dollars, gold, diamond and other paper money is not used in crimes? This is so rude and absurd at the same time that you did not take even a second to label it as a criminal currency. Don’t you know that this currency has helped masses to come above the line of poverty? Try to be more realistic and positive.

kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

Bitcoin is a strong base for all cryptocurrencies. Basis of bases! Of course you can make money on new currencies, but the guarantee that they will fall to you no one will. As for bitcoin, it has established itself well and inspires much more confidence.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

You should choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most effective form of investment or business to improve our finances and change our lives.
Bitcoin is of great importance and reputation.
Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market with its dominance and historic volatility.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

I think, because bitcoin market is more stable. Many are investing in bitcoins and their volume is growing from time to time. Unlike the altcoin market that is prone to price manipulation.
You think the price of Bitcoin is stable and not manipulated. You're false. In fact, many altcoins is being manipulated by whales (big financial institution) as well as Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is different because market cap of Bitcoin is very big so it's hard to manipulate the price of Bitcoin, you need have a lot of money billions of dollars to do this. In general, the crypto market is not complete the regulations like the stock market so the price manipulation is still taking place.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

I think, because bitcoin market is more stable. Many are investing in bitcoins and their volume is growing from time to time. Unlike the altcoin market that is prone to price manipulation.
We all know that bitcoin is the first currency of its type and all other currencies are simply disciples of bitcoin. They do what bitcoin does, whether it is good for them or not. They are left with no other choice except for becoming followers of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is relatively more reliable and stable as compared to altcoins’ community. With the passage of time, it will grow more stable and stronger by huge investments.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Bitcoin seems safe to me in all the coins. So I love to live with Bitcoin. In my opinion, everyone should be with bitcoin.
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin have a great reputation, also bitcoin I think is more secure to invest than on other altcoins considering that bitcoin was here for a long period of time.
I agree with you bitcoin reportage is considered very good in comparison with other altcoin and more profitable Cheesy
drudgecare4

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

Because btcs are the biggest or more probably the massive global digital portfolio, behind which there are so many factors to be regulate
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:56:46 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

I choose bitcoin because its paying and the money I earned from it are easy to grow. It is also safer than the other coins thats why I am prioritizing it and all over the world are still using it.  And the market from it are very liabel and stable. Easy and fast transaction.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:24:25 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:57:21 AM by really01

Bitcoin is always a safeguard. by its community is not countable. and they must be used to chile with all other other.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

In my opinion ,   bitcoin is a potential digital coin in the future. The price of bitcoin always increases year by year if you look at the bitcoin chart. Now, bitcoin has been adopted in many countries and is considered a legal form of payment. If you invest in bitcoin, you will feel safer because bitcoin is widely used. In particular, many experts predict that the price of bitcoin will increase in the coming years .  
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

Becaue btcs is the most oldest cryto and is the evident of most successful crypto world richy riches
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Bitcoin is still the best.The bitcoin is always up and the prospect is also very good for investment.Bitcoin is trusting me, I get more than this from other coins. It can be the good investment here.

Your have a good opinion. Bitcoin is the very best than other coin. It has a very good In investment. Its very trusted and promising. Bitcoin can help us paying and being paid internationally without government verification barriers. Bitcoin has very intense effect on world's economy. It helps us saving time, not only rich people but financially weak tribes are also benefitting from bitcoin. All of this is the reason why I used bitcoin.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin have a great reputation, also bitcoin I think is more secure to invest than on other altcoins considering that bitcoin was here for a long period of time.
yes, other than that bitcoin gives a profit opportunity to the people who are in bitcoin forums and provide a real additional income.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

Many investors choose Bitcoin because it now has the highest price in the Crypto market and last year it increased several times, rapidly growing to bring huge profits to investors. Currently, Bitcoin has a lower rate than early this year and many investors that it will reach the $ 19,000 price again.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

Because bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency, and it the best of all crypto.and it easy to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: