Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest no product ICOs  (Read 6756 times)
MichaelKell

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

If you are not dev, adviser or insider dont invest in ICO. You dont control your funds when your investing in it.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

If you look at lists of recent  Initial Coin Offering campaigns it is really hard to come up with any sort of reasonable filter. There’s so much to be obviously skeptical of in this space that wealthier and experienced investors won’t even consider it
As with any investment, nothing in the Initial Coin Offering space can be predicted or proved with absolute certainty. Analysis of the team, style and quality of management, and even some basic managerial accounting data is not available in most case
therealj

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

This is why I invested in CAPP.
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

Some icos like tron without product still success so you cant judge ico from product. Maybe you must analysis the project about concept and team management.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

This principle does not explain why some large firms not only produce nothing, but can still boast huge losses. It's still in PR and authority. For example, everyone knows Tesla is so unprofitable that someone else would have closed long ago. Even with state support they continue to be unprofitable, but at the same time investments continue. And it's not that they invest in the future (there are no such generosity in other projects), but that Tesla is held by those who are trusted. And it does not matter if there is an end product.
Lonego104

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

The probability that the ICO will prosper are those ICO with tangible products. Let us support those kind of ICO's, with this We can assure that the system will not collapse.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
Yes, ico without running products is a lie. What do we pay for an idea? does the idea guarantee? of course not, we need a proof not an idea.
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

I agree, I only invest into ICOs that have some sort of a working model as I can see what is going on. I would advise others to do this, I hope this trend continues.
CryspRayz

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

Yep. That's definitely true. That's why I support ICOs like Neurogress. I feel a lot calmer when I put my money in something working. That gives reassurance. No product ICOs can be considered only for short term. Very risky.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

The best ICOs to invest in are Blockchain ICOs
They create a platform and infrastructure for other blockchain projects are are going to last 10 times longer than decentralized Applications and they will give great ROI in very little time.
My recommendation is ArcBlock blockchain 3.0 ICO. This is the future of the blockchain, creating a platform for building and implementing decentralized applications.

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

It will be helpful to find a list of the promising product ICOs. Now all my believes only with E-CHAT ICO.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

You are right. Right now the competition is so big, that you just need to have some kind of beta version to even have a chance in attracting potential investors and thats good. But there are still some projects without anything to show but still raise a lot of money in ICOs.

oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Because it is the way of the system. There have been a lot of very successful ICOs without a working product, so it is not needed. Personally I agree with you. I prefer to have a product I can see and look at before I invest. I think this will change this year as more and more people are learning about cryptocurrencies and ICOs will need to grow investors confidence.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Because it is the way of the system. There have been a lot of very successful ICOs without a working product, so it is not needed. Personally I agree with you. I prefer to have a product I can see and look at before I invest. I think this will change this year as more and more people are learning about cryptocurrencies and ICOs will need to grow investors confidence.

yeah. For example, KickCity team is concentrated now on developing the product. It has a working platform, however, it needs some changes. So it will be possible to test the product the next week
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

Traditionally it's called "venture capital", which in some cases invests in "ideas" with no finished product. The risks are astronomical but so are the returns. It's always just a matter of the investors due diligence and proper hedging, hence you can't just make definitive statements like "never invest in X" or "always invest in Y".
cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
Yes, ico without running products is a lie. What do we pay for an idea? does the idea guarantee? of course not, we need a proof not an idea.

If so why do you advirtise ArcBlock, they don't have any product yet, but have a good idea. Good idea and good team sometimes can cost more than some ready made product.

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

Many new coin that use ICO or Initial Coin Offering method is the main attraction for the business of cryptocurrency in the world. Because most of the already launched ICO is proven to provide high profits. While it is advantageous you also need to understand what are the advantages and disadvantages of ICO as investment..

that is also true. And what do you think about KickCity?
I am also very confident with this project although formerly ICO rather slow but looks cool, Grin.. Continuous liquidity - because purchases and liquidation are done through smart contract, smart token is always changing, regardless of volume trade them.(Hope this really happens).

you could visit Telegram community for more information https://t.me/kickcity_chat
Hello ..
Thanks for the information, I've watched some people comment in the group..

This is an open chat and everyone has a right to leave a comment
Although only 600 members but look cool to ask each other ..I think the telegram group is going big fast. (certainly many will join).

Cryptogiji

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

I agree, A ICO with a working product is 100 times better than one with just a white paper and a concept / promise to do something. Makes me feel easier investing.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

Many new coin that use ICO or Initial Coin Offering method is the main attraction for the business of cryptocurrency in the world. Because most of the already launched ICO is proven to provide high profits. While it is advantageous you also need to understand what are the advantages and disadvantages of ICO as investment..

I am also very confident with this project although formerly ICO rather slow but looks cool, Grin.. Continuous liquidity - because purchases and liquidation are done through smart contract, smart token is always changing, regardless of volume trade them.(Hope this really happens).

you could visit Telegram community for more information https://t.me/kickcity_chat
Hello ..

Although only 600 members but look cool to ask each other ..I think the telegram group is going big fast. (certainly many will join).

yeah. it is small but live. and you can talk to the team there
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Hello ..

yeah. it is small but live. and you can talk to the team there

It is a normal situation. And this is much better when there is 3000 subscribers and nobody feedback them
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: