Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest no product ICOs  (Read 6759 times)
virtiklo

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

Of course, a project with a work product is a certain guarantee for your investments, but there are ICO projects in the market without a work product that can bring you profit, even in the short term. Everything depends on the specific project.
I agree.  Everything depends on the project.  But if the company has a product, then such a company people trust more.
green.grass38

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

Due to the fact that many ideas are really original and very promising around the ICO created hype. Therefore, many people are ready to invest in ICO because they are impressed with the idea and confident in the success of the project. Smiley Smiley
kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

you are not right.
there are projects that even in such a market make a significant profit, look at seele and quarkchain!

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

Realtalk, mate! I've always used this rule to find good and interesting ICOs. And I've found the very one - Cryptics platform, which provides AI forecasts and trading things and other stuff. Apart from other proofs, they even got MVP before the presales round and plan to update it to the full version right to the end of ICO. I hope, that's a trustworthy project, gonna be awesome as the idea is amazing
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
I agree.  To invest in a company that does not have a product is a very risky and very great chance to lose your money.
thanhexodo123

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

Probably only about 2-3% of all ico have live products. And unfortunately they do not look completely different from ico in general. And of the hundreds of ico that take place at the same time, distinguishing them is not an easy thing.
ilumanded

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

Yes, it is better not to risk and not invest in a company without a product.  You can lose all the money.
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

In the field of investment in ICO, there are 2 main factors with which you will successfully increase your profits. First, you need a good analysis of the project ICO + faith in the project. I can tell you that if you accept this advice, you will immediately change your mind about ICO.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

Yes, it is better not to risk and not invest in a company without a product.  You can lose all the money.
Continue to invest because there is a chance that you can make some BTC throughout all the junk that is on this forum and on the markets.
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

I very much agree with your analysis. I think ICO is very dangerous. Because we investors can't see the team and cannot monitor their projects, if they are deceiving, then we can't detect it. So ICOs are profitable but not worth the risk investment.
Jimtorko

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

you are not right.
there are projects that even in such a market make a significant profit, look at seele and quarkchain!
Yes, there are also successful companies without a product, but there are very few such companies.  And it seems to me better not to take chances.
cryptolickingood

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:13:27 PM

Completely agree with this statement.

Having a product means they already have investment, and MVP and following. It also shows they are in it for the long term, not just going to go missing after 6 months after their ICO. Also it means you can actually see what you are investing into and what the flaws are.
kimma16200

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:02 AM

Your argument is too one-sided. Although most of the ICOs are not worth investing a lot of money, you can still find those ICOs with potential. When you find a good ICO,
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:12:05 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

This is a Must advised for those investors planning to contribute their money into a new project! Much better if they chose  an ICO that has already a working product that existed for several years to be sure!
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

This is actually a good practice i would recommend to friends and family.

Those ICOs who try and get funding, even when they have nothing close to a real product, are most likely scams. They promise wild and innovative ideas but really have no way on pushing through with implementation. It's like an open invitation to get scammed. Be careful!

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

I was looking for some ICO project wherein I can use their token to buy special items on their product list, like for example Samsung, if they where to create ICO for them then you can buy phone jelly.casing with customize printout then probably aside from holding you can use their token to buy things in their stores or company. Cool Cool Cool
Lyinman

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

I support your ideas. There have been many projects that have come up and when I checked their timeline and roadmap, they revealed that they conceptualized the project barely less than two months. The idea may look fantastic in theory but they're nearly impossible to actualize.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

you are not right.
Yes, there are also successful companies without a product, but there are very few such companies.  And it seems to me better not to take chances.
Now  there are many projects that do not have a finished product, but each decides for themselves where to participate, and where not, there are enough examples when a team without a ready product makes great strides.

PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

If you do not invest in ICO in which there is no product, then you will bypass 90% of all projects Grin For information, ADA and TRX also do not have a product Wink
Dopansam

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

I invest constantly and happy with everything.Highly recommend because at the moment it is the most profitable investment in the world that can be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: