Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:45:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest no product ICOs  (Read 6751 times)
artisarr

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

With a working product it gives the investors more confidence and assurance that a project is in the right track. A working product is always been in my check list before I invest in some ICO's.
salamloloh

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

product for a project for me is the most important thing we must see before making an investment because with we choose the real product then the product can develop well if the project does not have a product, how can it develop ??
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

This is a rule that has to be completely followed, and i am more than sure in that there isnt many people following this rule because they just want to make as much money as possible.

But i have seen a lot of ICOs being shitty nowadays, and that is because they do not have a 100% real product before launching their crowdsale.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kand19299

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

projects with uncertain products do not make sense, how our investment will increase if the company does not have the products they trade. thinking logically will keep you from fraud.
Niklomn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

I agree that investing in a company without a product is a very big risk.  But there are good companies without a product.
zaluzi kroos

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

If that your choice so be it but there are saying patience is a virtue so if you wait for those no product ICO you might get a lot of profits and also if you dont want to go in ICO that has no product why go to trading
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

Well, this is already a common thing for an ICO that they should have products to introduce and not just an ordinary product but its should be feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people to invest unlike Bitcoin that have already build a foundation of trust among the investors that is why it won't need commodities to promote just to attract more investors.
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:25:03 AM

I believe there are many ico's without their own products. They are all liars. I was cheated by them. So I'm very cautious about investing in ico. Now I invest in ico with products
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

I also think so. I will choose and trust the ICO project that already has the previous product. It will be more clear where the direction, process, progress and real what will be developed.

I don't think it is required to have a product before you invest in any ICO, I don't think it's necessary to have that, just find a good ICO and check their development team and always do some research before putting any investment to it.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

Absolutely true. ICOs that have no product and just pure theory, are extremely risky investment products that are more often than not, scams perpetrated for the sole purpose of extorting money from the witless investor without any intention to completely follow through with published plans.

I would never bet my money on crypto ICOs that have nothing to show for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

Never dare to say it, at least for the time being, I will not invest in it. Like ico is unstable, there are still many scams. As a new person you cannot judge, so it is better not to invest.
RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

I totally agree with this. With so many ICOs coming out right now, it's always a good idea to check if they already have a product out in the market. One good example of an ICO with an established MVP is Vlux. Their product is Verv, a home energy assistant that gives you intelligent information about home appliances. Check out their website for more info https://vlux.io/
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

Agree, In most cases they could be scam ICOs. If an ICO has a viable product then the chances for being success are much higher.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
I agree with your solution. it is true do not invest without any ICO products because it is most likely to lead to fraud. it is better before investing make it a habit to analyze the ICO first and how the ICO is formed, especially the team and how many members join the ICO.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

I will also behave not to choose ICO without the product. Currently many ICO are scam. In an effort to avoid that, we have to be picky. ICO with more products provides a clarity on how the project will work and where it goes.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

Sometimes it's hard to know if developers have a real product. The white paper is made professionally, the site looks solid, so the impression of the young successful team is formed. But in fact, all this may not be.

InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

Is that possible? It depends on what they have achieved. The ico product speaks to the crystalline as well as the shadows of the founders and executives as you invest in it. Learn about the product it brings us
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

I will choose and trust the ICO project that already has the previous product. It will be more clear where the direction, process, progress and real what will be developed.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

I also wonder about this. Investing in an ICO with no product is quite risky. Generally, in choosing an ICO, one criterion that I consider or analyze is the product as stated clearly on the whitepaper. With the real and clear product in the future, I'm sure that the price can rise exactly although need some months or year.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Titonioii

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

I also think so. I will choose and trust the ICO project that already has the previous product. It will be more clear where the direction, process, progress and real what will be developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: