Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest no product ICOs  (Read 6759 times)
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Yes, definitely! ICO without product will always fail in the end. As the time goes it will produce negative results and will loosen until it will decline.
greenklo

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

Of course you can take a chance and try to invest in a company that does not have a product, but most likely you will lose your money.
grinifols

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

A large percentage of the ICO, does not have a product at all . It is better to invest ICO with working platforms .
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

as service to be delivered with chance as developer to works with decision as applying strategics to gains with limit on customs on unit with indication as referring use of finest on returns as the manage of exhibition on attains with the field of business with the crypto finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

If the team does not have a product, but there is a good idea, it does not mean that nothing will come of it. There are so many smart people with good ideas. But they do not have the finance to implement these ideas. But the fact that there are very few such projects is a fact.
Haha, the real investors just care the product, project, etc. they invest can make a profit or not.
Example Shark Tank Investment Program, do you know this program?
In this program, if you do not have any clearly result, good analytic, idea and product, you will never have an investment from the Sharks. That is the rule.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lukas Tarantas

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

Today, investments in ICO are the most risky. If you buy a project coin that does not have a real product, but only promises something abstract, then in most cases you will remain at a loss.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

as service to be delivered with chance as developer to works with decision as applying strategics to gains with limit on customs on unit with indication as referring use of finest on returns as the manage of exhibition on attains with the field of business with the crypto finance.

It seems to me that the main attraction of the company ico is based on the final product. It is much more profitable to show for the investor either a finished product or at least the development of an end result. Investors in this regard will be more active than talking about images only.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
all that you say is true, but buying tokens of the company that has already passed the ICO you will not receive an additional reward in the form of bonuses, and as they say who does not risk that does not drink champagne, investing in any cryptocurrency is the risk that we make every day, as the market can not be controlled and
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
I totally agree. If they already did something that mean they have the real team, something can without investment. So I found Liven as a legit and reliable project. They are an existing business in Australia since 2014 which makes me kinda bullish because it’s hard to catch such projects these.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

This is just according to my attitude, to avoid the ico time that has been delayed, it's better to just join the bounty that has reached Sofcap.

One more thing, look for the ico website that displays how many coins are sold, so there is no manipulation in the amount of prizes.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

I commend your analysis i.e the main reason you invest in ico, there are many people who do not check those things before investing, it is important to make an adequate findings before you invest.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

Many of these ICOs have no meaningful way in which their tokens can be useful to their project. I mean, if the project is really sustainable and dependent on their tokens, definitely the token price or value will go up but since this is not the case, we will keep having many failed projects

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

This is a smart way. ICO does have a lot of risks, but many people think that investment is a gambling game. I don't think so. I think the best way to invest is to be safe, otherwise it will be a waste of time.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
blinkin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

It seems to me to invest in a company without a product worth it, but you should invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

I am sure that most users have reasonable doubts about the profitability of the startup projects in the field of cryptocurrencies. But having doubts does not mean that you should not participate in ICO campaigns at all! Just check rank of website - this is first step to understand! (use Similarweb website)
moshk555

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

I would rather disagree with the statement and the main cause of that is an initial coin offering that I have seen a few days ago. This coin has been built on the bases of multiple agricultural products rather than a service provider and its name is agro-tech
bitivan

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

I agree that the product is one of the key things that shows the project is not a scam. There are so many projects that can offer only promises, but it's not enough for me.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

I agree that the blockchain/crypto space has advanced a lot and gone are the days when communities invest in just whitepapers, some level of prodcut proof or proof of concept has to exist
Emmanueldolapo
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

Although it may look to seems so that ico with no product looks boring and takes more time to reach a usefulness stage.
ICOS with products do take long time to reach completion and for the tokens to be useful, the production stage must have been completed so as for the tokens to be useful. Some make use of platforms that uses their tokens to fuel the platform making the token to have a good value

aibb.io
👨‍💻HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
bitcoindian

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

Yes, there are many companies which don't have real interest towards developing what they mentioned in the roadmap, there are many scam projects like this, sometimes it is impossible to find at the initial stages of their ICO. So it is always good to invest in potential after releasing of their products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: