Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest no product ICOs  (Read 6752 times)
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

In the first place, why should you consider to invest in an ICO that has no product to show that they are already in the business line for long with lots of experience?
Investing in projects without a product is possible only if it is not the first project of the team and they already have successful lines. And this is just a new idea, for which they need money.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

I think it is necessary to invest in ICO platforms where the product is ready. Thus cryptocurrency sector is going to continue to grow and use more money everyday digital economy, the economy of the future.
I doubt that such platforms exist at all. Because the fundraising is to raise money for the development of the product. This niche every day all popular, and therefore the costs every day higher.
Spellwing

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

I absolutely agree with you. The main thing in ICO is the product. If the project has a specific development goal, then the project will be successful.
Loropot

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
You are right, investing in a company with a product is less risky and more likely that you will make a profit.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

Investment on ico project you have be smart and never try invest on ico without have knowledge about how to analyze with best ico investment. many ico investment have lower price after listed their token on market after two or three weeks. you have smart and know when their coin listed on market because if you have wait long time you will loss and get lower price.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

Does old coins has a product to offer?
Ethereum?
Bitcoin?
do they have it? It is not about the product.
It is about the project and how will the team deliver it on time.
On how will they take care on the project and investors.
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

Well, your opinion is totally right. But I think this sometimes has exceptions. Do you know EOS? This is a completely promising ICO, has raised a lot of capital in recent years. But until now, they have not launched their product yet. As far as I know, Ethereum when crowdfunding didn't release their the product.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

it is not always good to play safe because most of the promising projects are products upon the successful ico. it depends on the teams effort to make it successful. hodlers are always the one who succeed in mooning prices.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Roksodhon

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Of course investing in an ICO that does not have a clear product that is very risky. And as investors we must be observant to choose ICO, so we aren't be fooled by someone who just want take our money.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

Yes, there are a lot of ICOs in this market. They are not scams. They don’t have good technology. They are just for defrauding money. Therefore, we must be cautious when investing in projects, and carefully analyze every project that we want to invest in order to avoid Lose your money.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
darkwiz1417

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

Agreed there are many coins that has no purpose dunno why so many people get interest with them maybe they are not doing their own research
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

ICOs arent a new phenomenon in the market, but we all know that they are a risky venture to take part in , But it must be noted that not all are this way, there are bounty campaigns out there worthy of your time, therefore its a matter of choice, just chose the campaigns well
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

I also choose projects with a good and interesting project. Such projects can become successful and interesting for a lot of people. But now it is very difficult to find a good project.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

A lot of projects carried out by ICO do not have a working product. And recently it's some kind of trend to collect money for future developments. I do not advise anyone to invest in such projects.
Actually this is really good suggestion and all people must follow this to avoid scam. I think we all dont want to get scam so try to follow the ico which only have working product. Recently many ico just want to raised money and just go away, with this experience now we need to start to avoid not working product ico.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

A lot of projects carried out by ICO do not have a working product. And recently it's some kind of trend to collect money for future developments. I do not advise anyone to invest in such projects.
Actually this is really good suggestion and all people must follow this to avoid scam. I think we all dont want to get scam so try to follow the ico which only have working product. Recently many ico just want to raised money and just go away, with this experience now we need to start to avoid not working product ico.
Yes of course because invest to no product ICO is very worthless because it surely scam investment. So to avoid being scam make have research about the ICO, everything or all the details about it. Also if there's no product if ICO then have doubt to it because in one good project there's always a good product that you can see. And if your going to invest just put only small amount of your money so that there's only low risk.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

yes, but there are some Coins that don't do ICO, but have good concepts, but your explanation is very interesting. I think if there is no ICO, what is very important besides that is token sale

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

It depends! If an ICO have a good proposition and unique idea needed for a particular cause or line of business or improvement on existing idea, such ICO may become vety successful and if you refuse to buy in, you miss in big proportions!

dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

Money is needed to develop a project, the team may not initially have the money to improve it. I prefer to be a product at the beginning but some projects can be valuable only by offering an idea. Then they develop the idea.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Agreed there are many coins that has no purpose dunno why so many people get interest with them maybe they are not doing their own research

Those will fall from it are totally dumb as they didn't know nothing where it actually go. Look for a coin that's feasible in their product as well and not just an mobile app. Just think of that where the heck they'll use huge funds if their product is just a mobile app that even a kid can create and can easily advertise to social media. Don't be easily fall from their words or you'll be an ass.

Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

That's the problem of most ICOs. They seem to be scams because they don't offer any prototype. Most of them look like a dream that needs money to be true. Really good projects offer prototype and clear roadmap and have to have some proofs of trust.
Always becareful. No working product ico seems like ico has no effort to make sure their customer get good feedback so its just like scam ico. Always stay away from this kind of ico. I will not suggest you to buy the ico token although you are very sure about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: