Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest no product ICOs  (Read 6747 times)
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

I do not agree with the author, many projects in the future are deceitful, but there are interesting projects that give rise to trust, for example Kamagames
XG

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:25:49 AM

not all ICO without product is scam, maybe initially they dont have it. thats why the company using ICO ways to collect funds to make their product. Learn about their whitepaper and roadmap. in roadmap they explain about when the product release, when ready to use and etc.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

True, investing in the no product icos is a wrong move. It just goes without saying, there is no way that you can be investing in no product icos and expect that the coin is going to do well, it just does not make sense. Make sure that you are investing in a project with a lot of potential and something to offer.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

We've all seen what happens after the ICO with projects that do not really have the right application.
Whether they have a working product or not is no longer important.
I personally stopped believing in advertising and looking for such start-ups that can bring innovation to everyday life or to the progress of humanity.
Let the chance be given to those who care about the human race.
It seems one has found already.
only because some projects do not deliver, it doesn't mean they don't bring any progress. You need to be patient with a projects that are genuine and see if they can manage at the end or not. Do not judge them after few months.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

I agree with you, never invest in no product ICO's, there is a possibility that it will be a scam, or it will not be a successful ICO, or maybe a successful ICO but not so successful, Get my point? Start investing in a good ICO that have a product and a platform.
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Hay several important things to look at, when judging how good an ICO is. To have a product, an Alpha at least is among the most relevant IMO.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

the main point is not product, main point is the idea itself. Maybe there might be non product ICO but the idea might work, so we should assess whether project has future.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

unfortunately, many ICOs products are not in line with expectations. and that makes many investors frustrated. I think the market situation and readiness of the dev is one of the factors of a successful or failed ICO. stay safe with your money.
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

unfortunately, many ICOs products are not in line with expectations. and that makes many investors frustrated. I think the market situation and readiness of the dev is one of the factors of a successful or failed ICO. stay safe with your money.
I find it easier for me to purchase whatever coin that I want to invest in and get decent results from it.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

What is the point of giving the project money if it is not known what they are capable of and for what in general work. I believe that before investing in a project, you need to make sure that the project has white paper, a good team and a ready product.
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Of course this is a high-risk business - to invest in a project without a product. On the other hand, it is possible to give life to interesting start-ups. Not all people get the profit in the first place. And the project with a ready product can become bankrupt.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

I agree with you. We need to invest companies which already have some prototype or working product with that way they can increase their liquidty for technological developments also investors will not rekt because the company is already working for something real.. not too many icos dont have anything. only they are collecting moneys..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

I think most of ICO's without products is a scam. There are some companies without a product but they have a good idea and a strong team.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Previously, no one was looking at whether there was a product or not, everyone invested. Investors did not see how much money is needed to implement the crypto project. This all led to the growth of a large number of scammers.
Denigmatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

I agree with you, in our time there are a lot of fraudulent ico, do not invest in dubious ico projects, even ico with the product can be a complete fraud if the product is frankly bad or even not in the plans to create it. Many of these ico promise, but few people bring the product to the end, some do not even begin.
vibesysbtc

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:22:42 PM

You always have to be very careful when investing in ICO and before investing in ICO I advise you to study the company and developers.
Leri9

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

I want to invest and after taking lot of advice from different peoples from forum, mostly advising not to invest right now in ICO or very, very careful before investing in ICO.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

That's true most of the ICOs with working product tends to succeed but the ones that doesn't have any viable do fail woefully. Therefore its good to invest in a coin with working product so as to get profit.

bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

Now it is very difficult to guess which project will be successful, and which one will die. But I always choose projects that have a good and interesting product.
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

Why did you decide so? Just need to be able to select projects and see a promising project or not. A lot of projects lately will bring huge money to their investors.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: