Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:40:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest no product ICOs  (Read 6752 times)
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

That is a very good one, because I have been observed and also experience on how it takes time to be listed on exchange, after ICO, sales, therefore ICO has been a product to invest on long time investment.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

If you do not understand in what project is best to invest then you better not do it. It seems to me that ICO can benefit only when it is chosen correctly. In other cases, you better not even try to try your luck
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

I do not understand how you can invest in ICO if you do not understand this. This is a lottery in which you can choose the probability of winning. For this reason it is worth investing. You can make a huge profit. The main thing is to make the right choice

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

Most projects have raised unimaginable amounts of money on ICO, they provide themselves for the rest of their lives, why should they continue the development of the project and there is no point in finalizing own product and spending money on it. Last year, one of these projects collected a hard cap of $ 50 million, but in a year they can't complete their site - a trading platform, he remained at the MVP level.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

Many ideas are very primitive and promising in the hype created by ICO. As a result, many people are prepared to invest in ICOs because they are impressed with the idea and confident in the success of the project.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

Yes, we ourselves generate scam projects. Supporting and advertising useless products in life. A good ICO has an idea and is a product.

Bitgoals - bookmaker, ticket and goods store.
Forestry - a social network on the similarity of Facebook with the capabilities of Steemit.

So they collect investments, and quite successfully enter the market. In such projects, which can be useful or exchange new opportunities for the community, it is worth it

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

I agree with your statements. It is always more credible and safe to consider into something which actually exists. However, note that there are many credible and reliable projects which lack products, which might be a missed opportunity. In my opinion, it is better just to do your research thoroughly, regardless whether is has a product or not.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

I agree with you, in our time there are a lot of fraudulent ico, do not invest in dubious ico projects, even ico with the product can be a complete fraud if the product is frankly bad or even not in the plans to create it. Many of these ico promise, but few people bring the product to the end, some do not even begin.
yeah, that's right, i think ICO who can get a success is project that has been developed before and the ICO is made to expand their project/product
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

That's true most of the ICOs with working product tends to succeed but the ones that doesn't have any viable do fail woefully. Therefore its good to invest in a coin with working product so as to get profit.

Even having a finished product, the project is not immune from collapse. Many projects do not develop their product and stand still for many months. This once again proves that you can not invest in projects without a product.
synomy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

I think your criteria is 50% right since some of the projects launched were successful and had no product.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

I'm not agree witj the aithor. Sometimes idea of the team is really big. It needs time and money to implement. First money, then time. And if they do everything well, you will catch your x100.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

I know a lot of projects that have their own product and that have failed ICO. Product availability factor is very important, but not always, the point is it. Plus, due to the large growth of scams projects, trust is held in the balance to all ICO
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

The important thing is to find a promising project, invest in it. There are still more than one very powerful projects that are still trying to improve their product or are not initially products. Developing a project is not free. We have to think well.
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

A year later, people began to understand that it is worth investing in projects that have at least MVP . This will greatly reduce the number of scams and projects will not have to collect very large sums, because they have the product .I think it will also allow us to see a large profit from investments in ICO

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

it is reasonable idea, because if the project has real product it is more attractive for investor and there are more possible that this project will not be a scam
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

ICOs are the future of funding, but not without regulations for sure. Everyone in the sphere should accept this! Regulation is need in order to protect investor interest. or it should have some invisible rules to be follow by ICO developer.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

On the whole, this is the right decision to achieve, but today there are a lot of different and interesting projects that have a very good idea and a lot of positive moments, but do not have a prototype, so I think that this clearly should not be a decisive factor.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

Definitely a product is the main thing that investors should look when investing. Some investors put money in an ICO because of the shill and hype and they did not even bother to check whether the team are genuine and if the project have the product though ICO is all about crowd funding, it is better to do it with a product first then start developing and nurturing it with the investors contributions.

Suslura

Activity: 587

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

On the whole, this is the right decision to achieve, but today there are a lot of different and interesting projects that have a very good idea and a lot of positive moments, but do not have a prototype, so I think that this clearly should not be a decisive factor.
The fact is that no one will give a 100% guarantee in the success of this or that project. But nevertheless, each of us risks to choose fraudulent projects. ico companies are inherently very profitable for investors, because they are offered to buy a token at rather favorable prices. Although the current state of the crypto-currency market, the prices of coins after listing on some projects fall several times, compared to the price of this company.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

yes, thats true. having a working product is always increase the confidence and trust of the investors. also i have seen that type ico always raise millions of USD in there icos. so i can agree with your statement

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: