Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

It is really time to buy but you'll face some risk by doing so, because after the event that happens bitcoin has another floor price and I think it will go stable for some time and may never go higher so fast the way it did before. You cannot assure your profit as always but the gamble worth it.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

Well I think yes...as it’s quiet a lot of drop and we may see bitcoin at this price never again after some days...I bought at higher price and I am also not in a panic... I trust bitcoin to go up yet again

Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

This is a great entry point for new people, market is on the discount again, last time it recovered in under a month i suspect the same this time too
wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

Actually yes.
When the lighting network will be added or when more services start using SegWit...
The sky will be the limit!
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

Yea, I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin.Because any reason bitcoin falling and make a cheap rate prices.But we know that as soon as possible bitcoin get back his previous 2017 december month price.So buy bitcoin now and hold.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
Actually yes, the price for bitcoins is much below now but i think it will go more down and that will be the good time to purchase bitcoins in a good number. The unclear statement from south korea is really creating a FUD which is constantly making the price of bitcoins go down.

Hope the results from the south Korea government come positive so that bitcoins can again gain the importance of their high price in the minds of investors. But for now, I would like to suggest you to wait some more to see the price of bitcoins going much more below. Then you can invest in them and hold your coins for a better future.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

People keeps asking this questions and the same answer is still been given. There is no perfect time to buy bitcoin.
This is because the price you see today will be so different in days or months to come.
And looking at the price of bitcoin with the way it is dumping, now is such a  good time to buy it or some of it.
Even if you don't have the money to purchase 1BTC , a few can still serve.
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

I think it's time to invest in BTC! While price is 13000! In the spring the price will be 17000$ at least!
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Yes, now would be the right time to buy lots of bitcoin because the price is so low. It’s around $10k and may reach lower than that amount. I think this is the prive correction they have been waiting for.
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

Check the charts from the previous years during the same period, nothing special to see here, same trend, just buy coins and move along people.

Feeze

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

Time to invest yep! Let's take advantage of weakest hands!
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

Yes.. today is the best way to buy bitcoins, as far as I observe bitcoin value is rising I do not see it falling.. well if you are not going to buy now, who knows that the bitcoin value in the next month is very high. You will miss the opportunity of good trades.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

Go! It's a very good time to buy now. The price of many coins including bitcoin are in a bearish. And thinking that bitcoin was so close to $20,000 at the end of 2017 and now that it's 2018's half month of January the price started to be down closely to -50%. There will be more whales to come and will shop with the current price and I can say that after a week or two or let's assume on Feb there will be a good bull run.

Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

It has always been a good opportunity, just buy as much as you can and you wont regret later.. I have just created a new order on BitStamp to buy at $10k, this is not the lowest amount of money, but it is good enough for me.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

of course this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are declining and is a good opportunity to make long-term investments in bitcoin, besides the price of some altcoin prices are now starting to decline may be an alternative to short-term investments.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:57:15 AM

In my opinion now its good time to buy it before the trend change to bullish because the price of BTC down about 50% of highest level price of BTC. But to get better price use daily chart to know which level the price will oversold and consolidation.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:06:52 AM

Yes it is the time to invest BTC. But keep in mind that the market price today is just to low compared to the price prediction that BTC will mark up in the future.  In BTC it is always an opportunity.  The trend today is not that strong for BTC but  in the future BTC will strike back. Always set some value for BTC investment.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:36:16 AM

For me yes, because if you can see the value now was so cheap that's why this is the time to buy more bitcoin and hold until the value increase again and reach what you want to gain. However, much better to buy now and wait when the price reach up to $50,000 rather than wait when the price dump.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
shan05

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:46:41 AM

While btc is still cheap i say yes, this is the time to buy some token because you dont know when the btc back to there regular price.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

Yes it is the time to invest BTC. But keep in mind that the market price today is just to low compared to the price prediction that BTC will mark up in the future.  In BTC it is always an opportunity.  The trend today is not that strong for BTC but  in the future BTC will strike back. Always set some value for BTC investment.
This is a very good time to buy bitcoin if you want to go long term with bitcoin in its next evolution. I think that this is the lowest value that bitcoin can achieve this year to create strong growth momentum in the coming time, there will be no chance to miss this stage. I hope every investor will make the right decision and not have to regret it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: