Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
Right now, the market value of bitcoin is at around 13k $ which was previously at 20k $. So, this is indeed a very good time for investing in bitcoin and then buying of more number of bitcoins in case you already have some bitcoins in your wallet. Opportunity knocks at everyone’s door once. So now is the time to cash that opportunity in the best possible manner in order to have better living.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

I'm gonna export coins on cold storage to China.
I also heard that South Korea is planning to ban Bitcoin or other crypto currency like Ethereum and Ripple trading.  It has definitely rattled the market. When big  supporters flight China South Korea make such moves whatever the reason maybe behind it, it hurts all the Crypto coins and Bitcoin is suffering from a decline now. But this is a good news as now Bitcoin can be purchased at a lower price.
cesario mayor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

i think it is a good time to buy or invest in bitcoin due to high tax and cost of living in evry country.though the value of bitcoin is flactuate who knows it goes up in a more competitive value.it is better than waiting for nothing.
yohanzo

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

In my opinion, more barrier or more preventions from goverments only will make Bitcoin more and more valuable . People still need it and buy it even it's illegal.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

I'm gonna export coins on cold storage to China.
I also heard that South Korea is planning to ban Bitcoin or other crypto currency like Ethereum and Ripple trading.  It has definitely rattled the market. When big  supporters flight China South Korea make such moves whatever the reason maybe behind it, it hurts all the Crypto coins and Bitcoin is suffering from a decline now. But this is a good news as now Bitcoin can be purchased at a lower price.

We can't really say that it "hurts" the market. Yeah it affects the value of btc and other alts but considering the rapid rise of crypto the past 2 months, this can be quite healthy instead of the price continously going up. We're holding strong to support level even with china and south korea threatening to ban crypto in their respective countries.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

the prize of btc is fluctuating where people are lttle nervous but right now this good chance to buy the btc because we can take idea what will happen in future the prize of btc can go high and the people have a chance to putt volatility on btc coming time btc  gonna be increase and then we will think about the invest on btc this is good time we can buy bitcoin look at the chart people can get there what is going on the prize is fluctuating now with other crypto also  so want to tell the people this is good time for invest i am going to invest if u have capital then putt whatever capital amount you want to invest.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

Its a good chance to buy BTC, it will rise up to 20k and above at any case, but when.. Be patient and HOLD it for 3-6 month.
Me too my if I have some extra money there is no doubt I will buy bitcoin today price is already a bargain the risk is low compared when it was at 19k+$ . Once market consolidation or correction is over expect BTC would surge again
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

Since the value of bitcoin is not that high compared to last year's value, the month of November, the bitcoin's price almost reached $20,000 which is a huge amount that today's price. In my opinion, since the value of btc has not yet risen, then it is the right time to buy bitcoin if you only believe that it will rise again. And if you think that it won't rise, then don't. In the end, the choice is yours.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

Given that bitcoin is now on the correction, I can consider buying it. After correction, there is always a price increase. But the decision to accept you.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

certainly, I think South Korea ban Bitcoin or not, Bitcoin is still one of the best cryptocurrency in the world. it is still used for payment and storing asset. They cant denine the advantages of Bitcoin

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

I think it's time to buy btc, because I'm sure only this time the btc price drops as a result of korean statements that are not sure to receive bitcoin trade. so take advantage of this moment
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

Yes i think its time to buy btc now due crashed down if price value its a good time to buy and invest .The price is always flactuating we cannot tell whether it can increase or decrease but anytime we can buy btc if we want.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

Right now the price of bitcoin very low it is time to buy some of bitcoin, last price of bitcoin will reach into $14k and dip in $11k instead of waiting some dip i guess we should buy some bitcoin now.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

It may be the time to buy BTC, but in my very personal opinion BTC could drop more, so the best time could be in the near future IMHO.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:52:11 AM

Wait for the fall to 8000-9000 and buy and do not forget about ETH. They say that it will fall to 5000)
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:01:19 AM

Wait for the fall to 8000-9000 and buy and do not forget about ETH. They say that it will fall to 5000)

Who is "they"?

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:26:21 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.

I think yes now its very good to buy bitcoin because it hits very low price this time.
Dont ever so long to buy or not because miss the boat for the second time again.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

As of this moment, bitcoin price is still in the range of $11000 and is down by 6.87% according to coinmarketcap, almost all coins were also down. If you are looking for lower price before buying then it is possible for bitcoin to go down if it break another support level. If bitcoin price continue to go down this month, then it is not unusual because January is considered to be the bearish month for almost all of the cryptocurrencies. When you have enough funds for other coins then it is also the time to buy some of them their prices is still lower.
darkarchon88

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

Who is "they"?
I think they are the analysis experts from his imagination ...
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

I think, with bitcoin prices now is the right time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin prices become cheap and if you buy now it will be profitable if prices rise again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: