Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ayupich

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

Do you have a channel on Youtube? I want to see the interview and your performances at the exhibitions Smiley
Hi, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSjeO28gA7EhtLjpJ8vldA/videos
Quite a modest channel, why so few participants? Or you don’t distribute it?
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Recently, rarely open the address of the purse, maybe due to fraud?
Yes you are right. Unfortunately at the purse address, attackers can find out a lot of unnecessary information. Therefore, in order not to risk investor money, these addresses are now protected and not always published for public viewing.
I know that you can somehow watch the fees through smart contracts.
By the way, do you have a smart contract? Where can I look?

Some contributors are signing a SAFT agreement and we’re working with the automated presale system. We'll use a smart contract during ICO. The date for the main sale is to be announced.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

Yes you are right. Unfortunately at the purse address, attackers can find out a lot of unnecessary information. Therefore, in order not to risk investor money, these addresses are now protected and not always published for public viewing.

Some contributors are signing a SAFT agreement and we’re working with the automated presale system. We'll use a smart contract during ICO. The date for the main sale is to be announced.
Excellent! Then we will wait for the start of sales!
sharkman20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

I join the waiting. Perhaps I'll buy some of your tokens. Tell me, will not there be any bonuses for the purchase?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

I join the waiting. Perhaps I'll buy some of your tokens. Tell me, will not there be any bonuses for the purchase?
It seems that there are no bonuses, there is only a referral program for which you will receive 5% of bonuses.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:35 PM

It seems that there are no bonuses, there is only a referral program for which you will receive 5% of bonuses.
We get 5% for each friend, or is it a total number?
GrainIO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

There was a bonus during the presale.  The presale bonus was 15% bonus for amounts less than 5 ETH and a 25% bonus for amounts over 5 ETH.  There is no bonus for the main sale however you can earn bonuses through the referral program.  The referral program rewards both you and your friends with a 5% bonus. Just log into your token sale account on http://tokensale.grain.io/login
After your KYC has been verified, your personal referral link will appear on your dashboard. You can read more about the program here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:58:23 PM

I understand that you get 5% each time a new user is registered on your referral link
brussqett

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

I understand that you get 5% each time a new user is registered on your referral link
This is the only logical conclusion! Otherwise it would be insulting, if your link comes 10-20 people, and you get only your 5%!
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

This is the only logical conclusion! Otherwise it would be insulting, if your link comes 10-20 people, and you get only your 5%!
And this means that you can earn some money on this system? Or is it not so simple?
The-king

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

And this means that you can earn some money on this system? Or is it not so simple?
Of course! And for what do you think of a bonus program? Smiley
GrainIO

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

What Grain looks like in action: #WorkingPrototype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-0m2BGhkFg
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

There was a bonus during the presale.  The presale bonus was 15% bonus for amounts less than 5 ETH and a 25% bonus for amounts over 5 ETH.  There is no bonus for the main sale however you can earn bonuses through the referral program.  The referral program rewards both you and your friends with a 5% bonus. Just log into your token sale account on http://tokensale.grain.io/login
After your KYC has been verified, your personal referral link will appear on your dashboard. You can read more about the program here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54

Whether you can release on what dates the ICO is going to start because i see bounty section you have extended the bounty for another three weeks. So you have allocated any other % for this extension and what are the exact dates for ICO?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

Whether you can release on what dates the ICO is going to start because i see bounty section you have extended the bounty for another three weeks. So you have allocated any other % for this extension and what are the exact dates for ICO?
It seems that they don't know yet. They promised to give the date here.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

I understand that not everything is ready for sales. Or maybe a smart contract is not completed
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

I understand that not everything is ready for sales. Or maybe a smart contract is not completed
When dealing with investors' money, it's very important to approach the sales organization in a responsible way
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

When dealing with investors' money, it's very important to approach the sales organization in a responsible way
I'm very respectful to the team Grain. I think they are very honest people. Now they are preparing a public sale, I think in connection with the shortage of funds on pre-sale, they are now studying the market and are trying to do everything to make sales more successful
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

I'm very respectful to the team Grain. I think they are very honest people. Now they are preparing a public sale, I think in connection with the shortage of funds on pre-sale, they are now studying the market and are trying to do everything to make sales more successful
Where did you get information about the shortage of funds?
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

You can see on their website the amount of collected funds, and they are not enough even for a soft cap.
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

You can see on their website the amount of collected funds, and they are not enough even for a soft cap.
Yes you are right, the fees really leave much to be desired. I wonder why it happened?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: