Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:37:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jess4ever

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

This is a demonstration of the platform by GRAIN CEO Onno Hektor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-0m2BGhkFg&feature=youtu.be
Hmm ... This looks very promising. And what is most important is that it will be very informative.
Wow, this works. Congratulations! It looks very cool. Much steeper than paper documents, which are always lost, crumple, and are too vulnerable.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

Hmm ... This looks very promising. And what is most important is that it will be very informative.
Wow, this works. Congratulations! It looks very cool. Much steeper than paper documents, which are always lost, crumple, and are too vulnerable.
Oh cool, I didnt think that you would prepare such a fast working system. Looks promising.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

Do you have 1 partner yet? Can there be difficulties with other customers?
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

GRAIN is unique in that it is the one of the first cryptocurrencies to be designed to meet the needs of employers and those that work for them.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Yes, they told me that testing is still only with 1 partner. It would be foolish to negotiate with a large number of people without having a 100% working system.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

GRAIN is unique in that it is the one of the first cryptocurrencies to be designed to meet the needs of employers and those that work for them.
Yes, this is the huge advantage of this project. This makes it unique in its field.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Yes, this is the huge advantage of this project. This makes it unique in its field.
Yes this is a great start. I'm very glad that they had a working system. I'm surprised that all developments are being carried out so quickly.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

Yes this is a great start. I'm very glad that they had a working system. I'm surprised that all developments are being carried out so quickly.
I also like this. Everything is fast and productive. Without excessive excitement, tons of advertising, and pathos.
GrainIO

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:12:29 PM

Flexentral is our first transaction partner.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

Flexentral is our first transaction partner.
This is great success. To be honest, I was slightly skeptical about the project. It is always pleasant to observe the successes of those projects you are watching.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:37:42 PM

How much interest do you assess the readiness of your system? What are the shortcomings at the moment? Are there any difficulties?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

How much interest do you assess the readiness of your system? What are the shortcomings at the moment? Are there any difficulties?
I think it's too early to talk about it. After all, the development has just begun
brussqett

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

I think it's too early to talk about it. After all, the development has just begun
YES, and already there are results. I like it, we see that the money that will be invested will really benefit.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

YES, and already there are results. I like it, we see that the money that will be invested will really benefit.
you're right. Few people share their developments before the end of the ICO. At least I didn't see this ...
Klennox

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

you're right. Few people share their developments before the end of the ICO. At least I didn't see this ...
It seems to me that the developers should share their achievements during the ICO in order to support people in the project
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

It seems to me that the developers should share their achievements during the ICO in order to support people in the project
To do this, the best solution for you is to join their chat or Twitter, because there is the most current news. They doesn't have enough time to post something here.
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

To do this, the best solution for you is to join their chat or Twitter, because there is the most current news. They doesn't have enough time to post something here.
They have a very very active twitter, I have long signed up. It's very interesting to watch developments.
brussqett

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

I think this is a preliminary version and, judging by everything, many changes and improvements will still be made. On the example of one organization it's impossible to consider all the variants of the development of events, therefore either the system is not ready at all, or with each company the system will be created anew, but this is the worst development of events...
MaksonJoe

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

I think this is a preliminary version and, judging by everything, many changes and improvements will still be made. On the example of one organization it's impossible to consider all the variants of the development of events, therefore either the system is not ready at all, or with each company the system will be created anew, but this is the worst development of events...
Of course, it would not be effective to create anew the system for each organization. Perhaps there will be some platform with tools, where you can choose for yourself everything you need and make it yourself.
GrainIO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

These are questions better answered by the team (and I will pass them along), though you can see where we are by watching a couple of the recent videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSjeO28gA7EhtLjpJ8vldA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: