Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4503 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Bitcoin will,not die,it is survival even though there's a global regulation and it is  proven that  before it was created,because not only ordinary people who join this legacy of crypto currency,there are also a some government official who have an asset of bitcoin,and they are also a member of bitcoiners all over the world,and by this situation they protect us,by implementing a law to allow a digital currency to continue its service towards on economy growth or should they make a law to become a capitalism country.

andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

I do not think the global regulation of bitcoin will kill bitcoin, it will be more reinforcing and more reliable, global regulation of bitcoin, is what the world is waiting for, to make bitcoin into a hot currency, and universally acceptable. See something that has a market market capitalization of more than 800B USD is considered to have involved many people from the market.You can not say it govt.Can leave a very popular thing like it is not regulated. Rule will come. Only if bitcoin can curb its way out of such norms will it only be said to be global currency or environment but yes it will have a very negative effect.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:39:29 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 04:56:59 AM by The_Dark_Knight

Some governments and banks have been trying to do an axe job on Bitcoin for a while. Obviously, the crap they sometimes come out with is at least, unhelpful and at best damaging to Bitcoin in the short term - but Bitcoin is in many ways immune to much of the interference, and it gets more immune when it gets exposed to some of these antics. When a country tells its citizens what they cant have - they usually want more of it. When the world sees that Bitcoin continues on despite all the FUD, it sits up and takes notice and begins to believe that this Bitcoin is an unstoppable force.

Sure it would be easier if the naysayers capitulated, but that would be too easy.
This is going to be extremely embarrassing, governments trying to reduce bitcoin adoption and failing at that, you cannot fight against the law of supply and demand if people want something they are going to get it and the demand for bitcoin will keep strong as long as fiat is nothing but a scam, and even if governments changed that I will still hold my bitcoin since they could always change their mind and put in place their current policies again.
friendlychap

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

Cryptocurrencies are here to be accepted, anyone with a decent thinking brain would at the end give their hands up for bitcoin and others. Basically it's a way to kill cryptocurrencies but I firmly believe at this point this ball is too big to be stopped.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:50 AM

I think the world's regulation can not make bitcoins dying and die, but we also do not forget the world's regulation of bitcoin ban, because this is a big threat in the future.
in reality, I also see that there are still many countries that accept bitcoin rather than banning bitcoin. of course this is a big improvement. and other countries will also slowly follow and will not die

oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

First of all, I think bitcoin will not die because there are already countries that accept bitcoin, and some areas are already in use in real life.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:13:15 AM

I think something like that will not make bitcoin die, but there will be an impact caused by its many bans, such as significant price reductions because people are beginning to fear losing their money and selling their crypto assets, and there may be many people who judge crypto has a negative impact, and I think the government's concerns over the crypto currency make it harder for us to be able to carry on as usual, especially for those living in the country that runs the rule
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:25:21 AM

So far in India exchanges are operating illegaly and they should be removed as soon as possible by CBI. https://cbi.nic.in

Innocent people who dont know are investinginto this coin that should be not regulated nor allowed.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

In any case, sooner or later, the regulation of bitcoin by the states should have occurred. The states can not observe and interfere for a long time as the large value of the crypto currency is going on in their territory and has a significant impact on the financial relations in the country. Therefore, state regulation of bitcoin is simply inevitable. It does not create big problems for bitcoin. However, one must be prepared for the fact that traders will be forced to indicate their identification data at the auction and pay taxes on capital gains and increase profits from the crypto currency, as it was recently done in South Korea. However, there are also positive aspects. Bitcoin will be legalized and become a kind of state protection, including judicial.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

First of all, I think bitcoin will not die because there are already countries that accept bitcoin, and some areas are already in use in real life.
Let say there is global regulations this does not mean bitcoin will die instant. There is other countries that bitcoin has been legalized and accepted means of payment by the government. Bitcoin has many usage so for me it will continue to grow and develop well.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

There are numerous factors to consider before this death of cryptocurrencies happen. For example, if the internet gets prohibited and the use of it could be illegal, then bitcoin itself would die with the bitcoin. Another cause of bitcoin's supposed downfall is banning bitcoin itself. Just like what China and Vietnam had done.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

So far in India exchanges are operating illegaly and they should be removed as soon as possible by CBI. https://cbi.nic.in

Innocent people who dont know are investinginto this coin that should be not regulated nor allowed.
Is that links to any article published by CBI about their action on bitcoin or it is just CBI's site ? India exchanges are operating with all required licenses and norms, you should not spread FUDs like this. Governments may take action against your transaction of bitcoins for fiats but definitely not for your bitcoin savings. You can transact with your local people always without any need of worrying about legal issues.

Bitcoin will not die due to government regulations. Because a decentralized system will not get any significant impact due to one or few government's regulations. Technology will find its own path to evaluate.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

I doubt that these regulations will affect Bitcoin in a bad way. I wouldn't be surprised if regulations encouraged more investors to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. People who invest their money usually prefer to have everything clear. I wouldn't be afraid to invest in crypto because there are many countries who support them. In my opinion, the biggest threat to Bitcoin could be a release of cryptocurrency backed up by big country such as Russia, China or the USA.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

I don't think so, global regulation of bitcoin will make the bitcoin dead, it will rather strengthen the bitcoin, and make public to have confident and Invest more on bitcoin.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

Bitcoin will lose some value; it has already offered for cheaper prices than less than a month ago. However, these regulations will not kill BTC. It is strongly supported in Europe, and millions are still ready to invest into it.
zzxswqq

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

I do not think the global regulation of bitcoin will kill bitcoin, it will be more reinforcing and more reliable, global regulation of bitcoin, is what the world is waiting for, to make bitcoin into a hot currency, and universally acceptable. See something that has a market market capitalization of more than 800B USD is considered to have involved many people from the market.You can not say it govt.Can leave a very popular thing like it is not regulated. Rule will come. Only if bitcoin can curb its way out of such norms will it only be said to be global currency or environment but yes it will have a very negative effect.
Global resolutions can very well kill bitcoin or atleast a lot of people will be affect by a cryptocurrency or BITCOIN ban
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

If regulations start to be created at global level, that only means awareness for Bitcoin at global level.

If Bitcoin has value today, that's because regulations don't change the way it works.
mkettler

Activity: 66
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Some governments and banks have been trying to do an axe job on Bitcoin for a while. Obviously, the crap they sometimes come out with is at least, unhelpful and at best damaging to Bitcoin in the short term - but Bitcoin is in many ways immune to much of the interference, and it gets more immune when it gets exposed to some of these antics. When a country tells its citizens what they cant have - they usually want more of it. When the world sees that Bitcoin continues on despite all the FUD, it sits up and takes notice and begins to believe that this Bitcoin is an unstoppable force.

Sure it would be easier if the naysayers capitulated, but that would be too easy.
This is going to be extremely embarrassing, governments trying to reduce bitcoin adoption and failing at that, you cannot fight against the law of supply and demand if people want something they are going to get it and the demand for bitcoin will keep strong as long as fiat is nothing but a scam, and even if governments changed that I will still hold my bitcoin since thy could always change their mind and put in place their current policies again.
Well you can go guns blazing like the filipeno law for that and shoot dead anyone with any BITCOIN or cryptocurrency
Jossy111

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

Talking about global regulations I personally don't believe it can kill the existence of bitcoin, it will rather strengthen it and makes it more reliable globally. bitcoin has its investors globally and there cant be any regulations from any govermment that can be accepted globally. More so bitcoin is not under any government's policy so no government has power over bitcoin.

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Due to the global regulation the usage might decrease that of the present usage which is contributing to large scale growth. The same won't cause death at any instance. It is all about the innovation that is in its early days of implementation, once it gets implemented everywhere what it attain is big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: