Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4500 times)
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

Most likely, governments will not prohibit bitcoin, most likely they will begin to lead the cryptocurrency markets, already now we see how large exchanges are bought.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

I'm not too worried about the fate of bitcoin if global regulation is set because it will not affect any crypto world because what the bitcoin needs is non-regulation acceptance. The implementation of the regulation will only hinder the convenience of bitcoin transactions and investments because of their application only as a means of profit-making countries. with regulation or without regulation, bitcoin will still be able to survive as long as it is not abandoned by its users.
Aleksablack

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Cryptocurrencies are here to be accepted, anyone with a decent thinking brain would at the end give their hands up for bitcoin and others.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Nope, bitcoin will not die due to global regulations as this will push bitcoin to be use globally.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

Hello there,

I don't think this will prompt the passing of cryptographic forms of money... in any case, without a doubt it is stressing.

It is additionally very intelligent on the grounds that numerous administrations know that bitcoin (and other crypto) can be a risk to the brought together control banks as of now have.

Here, the rundown you are giving just demonstrates that now they know they should act. Web and specialized instruments are developing speedier than generally directions. So they are falling behind, they comprehend it might be an issue, so they endeavor to respond.

In the end, if exchanges from fiat money to bitcoin (and other crypto) are just restricted... All around for sure, it will turn out to be very difficult to utilize it. Be that as it may, fortunately this will require some serious energy. So it is dependent upon us to expect this and respond thusly
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

French journalist Eric Pichet argues that bitcoin will collapse in the framework of some grandiose hacker attack or because of the collective ban of the authorities of different countries, although both are difficult to do.
vinbitpon

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

I personally doubt this. Bitcoin is bitcoin, and cryptocurrency is already used in some countries. It may be regulated but it will never be gone. Impossible.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

I do not think the global regulation of bitcoin will kill bitcoin, it will be more reinforcing and more reliable, global regulation of bitcoin, is what the world is waiting for, to make bitcoin into a hot currency, and universally acceptable. See something that has a market market capitalization of more than 800B USD is considered to have involved many people from the market.You can not say it govt.Can leave a very popular thing like it is not regulated. Rule will come. Only if bitcoin can curb its way out of such norms will it only be said to be global currency or environment but yes it will have a very negative effect.

I think this would be a nonsense. at the same time commercial banks are trying to get more and more cryptocurrency (for example, in my country) @dan about global rules, on the stage currently no approach with Maya currency, despite the fact 3% of the government to try to make a local regulations very tight for the '' avoid '' risk. at the moment I think that bitcoin not create a major threat to the Central banks (another matter is in the case of commercial banks), but they think that this will be dangerous and they want to make regulations as currency Fiat
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Of course that is one of the possibilities. But let us look at the positive side. For me, since bitcoin and its users are both continuously growing because it is indeed a big help to mankind especially tbose who do not have permanent job, government would not abondon it instead they should use it more. This time, make it much more regulated so more users will benefit.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

of course not if any regulation such as bitcoin will try to make adjustments, bitcoin will never die if bitcoin still has a very high demand because bitcoin is moved purely from demand and enthusiasts.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

I dont think that btc will die because of global regulations instead it will become more stronger and reliable and also an approved virtual currency which can be used wherever in daily use.I also see many people fear that they are gonna loose money , i would still hold my btc and wait for good returns and focus on how to take multiple positions again and then think about short term or long term.Regulations will take place but only future will say that , i hope its gonna be a great year and lets wait for good news from the governments.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

if any regulation that is created in all countries seems to only cause a panic against the new traders so that the price plummets, but it will not be long for bitcoin prices will make a price recovery.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

although many countries seem to ban and even ban it (bitcoin) will definitely
grow very rapidly, because I believe bitcoin will continue to live and have a
very high price, we though optimistic thinking that bitcoin will soar.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

First of all no one in this world can regulate bitcoin. At max, they can only tax Bitcoins.
Secondly, even if somehow government decides to regulate this market, then it would be us who would benefit since this would bring a lot of trust for those apprehensive investors are still looking to make their first investor in bitcoin.
I see more pros than cons.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

It's usually if one or some government in countries make a moneter and economic policy. The policy is usually about trading, exchange rates, investment etc.The policies usually considering the current world economic situation. When the world economic situation is keep changing, of course the world will looking for and bring up the alternative moneter & economic policy. I Think Bitcoin is one of solutions. Bitcoin will continue to grow and to live. And Bitcoin will be a Global Regulation.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Most developed countries had already adopted bitcoin and thus knows the impact of bitcoin towards their economies however some countries perceived bitcoin as a threat and imposes all sorts of regulations and bans  I am very optimistic bitcoin will come out unscathed and definitely will not die.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

Regulation is something that we're seeing on a massive scale right now. And you're right that it's something global, not just one country is doing it, but every single country has been tightening up on their regulations due to the 2017 bull market.

This is something that can't be prevented. Regulators will do this sooner or later, and right now, it's happening.

However, is it really going to affect bitcoin itself that much? Opening and operating exchanges may be harder, and trading fiat/BTC pairs will be too, but that's about it. The regulations aren't really about bitcoin itself, but rather about bitcoin third party services.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will not die because of this since bitcoin has already built its reputation in the market. Maybe it will affect it by limiting its rights but still killing and banning it worldwide would cause a very huge anger since many people are really depending on the cryptocurrencies out there. There are lots of investors in bitcoin and it would cause them to rage because of its lost. Also, the different global goverments are also having their benifits in some way in bitcoin.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

Regulation is something that we're seeing on a massive scale right now. And you're right that it's something global, not just one country is doing it, but every single country has been tightening up on their regulations due to the 2017 bull market.

This is something that can't be prevented. Regulators will do this sooner or later, and right now, it's happening.

However, is it really going to affect bitcoin itself that much? Opening and operating exchanges may be harder, and trading fiat/BTC pairs will be too, but that's about it. The regulations aren't really about bitcoin itself, but rather about bitcoin third party services.
I agree! This issue is something uncontrollable, and global regulations may have less or greater impact in the way bitcoin operates. Bitcoin is not controlled by a single institution, it can provide easy transfer and has no middlemen, unlike government that has central command.
The challenge is that government can't regulate bitcoin, but it can restrict its functionalities like not accepting it as a mode of payment and other factors that can hinder its operation. However I don't think it can bring bitcoin to death in the global market, because I still believe that bitcoin is still backed up by strong developers and the trust of the public is increasing rapidly.
tokenuss

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

I think not, since it is currently increasing and becoming the official currency, I believe that it is impossible to do this for many reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: