Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:30:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4508 times)
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

Bitcoin hits governments and banks in their wallets and by not allowing them to steal from the wallets of others.This is just the beginning and we are going to see more oppressive laws all over the world.Not all countries in the world are going to follow that route.It is likely we are going to see the creation of laws which are bitcoin friendly in a number of countries trying to attract investors.The state regulation of crypt currency must be treated with understanding and patience.
SPQR_Legionnaire

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

Governments that foster free markets won’t over regulate crypto currencies. They’ll regulate enough to protect its citizens from fraud like scammy ICO’s. They might go as far as to trying to eliminate privacy coins for tax purposes and stifle money laundering. But beyond that, they’ll sit on the side lines and let the crypto market grow and evolve. As for bitcoin, it’s up to the market whether it lives or dies.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

until now I do not see any major influence on global regulation on the development of bitcoin, even if its impact is only limited to the decline in the price of bitcoin which is caused to panic by its users especially new users and in general the regulation will not be able to kill bitcoin.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

bitcoin absorbs too much social wealth . it has affected the interests of many governments . in the long run , the bigger it becomes , the greater the contradiction between it and the government  . i think the government will give it more and more restrictions .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Yes it may be the reason behind the failure of bitcoins...but then also Bitcoin is strong enough to be alive..hehe...the craze of bitcoin will keep it alive so dont worry about that... Bitcoin will be always there.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

If only one country in the world does not prohibit BTC, the BTC system will continue to operate!
Technically speaking, Bitcoin will survive as long as there are a few computers on the network running the Bitcoin system.
So bitcoin will not perish at the technical level either.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

There was G20 meeting offering to hold a Bitcoin discussion but guess what? The committee had decided that Bitcoin was not a global threat. Say Bitcoin was regulated globally, I don't think it will make Bitcoin die. Why? Bitcoin will be safer, transparent, and reliable to use because of the regulation. Price might fall but I believe it might rise again when it is started to get adapted massively.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Such regulations are really needed to our gilovernnents and we can't do nothing with that, nobody actually ask us. I think if they want to regulate -  let it be, at least we can continue to work, yes, the profit and terms  are not going to be the same, but it's not total ban and bitcoin can keep living.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

I don't think global regulation of bitcoin will kill the bitcoin, it will rather strengthen and more reliable, global regulation of bitcoin, is what the world is waiting for, to make the bitcoin a hot currency, and universal acceptable.
Yeas I agree with you. Global regulation can't kill bitcoin instead they should allow bitcoin to be part of anywhere in the world because bitcoin is one of the key to economic growth. They should also open-minded that bitcoin is very helpful. They should lift bitcoin up and patronize it to others.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?
But I'm not sure all country will tire bitcoin 100%, one of the countries that will not ban the use of cryptocurrency is Japan.
Every country or government it is impossible for them to surrender all their power and be replaced by a decentralized system. This will not happen, the expectation is too deep for cryptocurrency users.
How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?
To says a global regulation is too broad to be associated with present circumstances and circumstances of the future responses to cryptocurrency if just some country who ban cryptocurrency.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

Governments that foster free markets won’t over regulate crypto currencies. They’ll regulate enough to protect its citizens from fraud like scammy ICO’s. They might go as far as to trying to eliminate privacy coins for tax purposes and stifle money laundering. But beyond that, they’ll sit on the side lines and let the crypto market grow and evolve. As for bitcoin, it’s up to the market whether it lives or dies.

I think we need to follow some regulation in not only bitcoin and also in some fields too it is important follow if you don't have that the stability is not happening is not possible.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

There will be no such thing as global regulations. Each country has its own agenda. Even if it becomes a reality, why would it kill bitcoin? Please stop this paranoaia on regulations. Bitcoin will not become maintream without regulations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

There is no such thing as global regulation.
Do you think that global superpowers like USA, China, Russia, India.. wsill ever agree on anything?
No way!
Also, I don't think that anybody can control Internet.
So, don't worry about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

In my opinion. bitcoin will not die even though many countries forbid. because the bitcoin system is not centered in a country and the bitcoin circulation does not depend on a particular country. so bitcoin can remain in the digital currency market exchanges.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

the fact that it will be even better if be regulation, yes at the time of unrest will be drawdown, but after a while it will become better
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Yes, some countries have banned Bitocin , but others welcome it, and most welcome Blockchain technology, so it's relative
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

i do think global regulation will make crypto become more great. Its true there will  be big market correction when it happening but after that cryptocurrency will be free from fud and it become able to develop freely. So i think there is good point on regulation. Regulation also protect investors and it will  make more people will  invest in and it will make the market become bigger and bigger.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

I think it will affect on people and companies who are trading but I don't think it will kill bitcoin or stop people to trade bitcoin.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

I don't think any global regulations can kill bitcoin. More and more people are being aware and understands that bitcoin is the future. Thus, the next generation will never ever allow bitcoin to just die.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:40:59 AM

Most probably not the only thing that could happen if Bitcoin would be regulated is all income/transactions will be subjected to Tax that is mandated by every government around the world. All transactions that we are going to do with crypto currency are guarded by regulations the anonymity will be gone and I think that will be very risky and definitely the criminal rate will go even much higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: