Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:41:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4506 times)
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will not be dead even there will have a global regulations. Global regulations will come true if almost the country are crypto influence. It will not become true global regulations if there are 4 or 3 countries alone who prohibited bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Short answer: No
Long answer: Yes

For the first answer, cryptocurrencies, in general, cannot be eliminated from the market due to restrictions or laws imposed by countries around the world. The existence of cryptocurrencies have already made a significant impact to most individuals, economically speaking. While the positive effects may have outweighed the negative effects, a decentralized form of payment still remains a threat to most markets, especially to the government.

For the long answer, bitcoin may become obsolete in the market depending on the restrictions imposed. If the laws made are prejudicial to its existence, which ultimately prohibits its full utilization among all countries, then it may be removed from the market as investors would shift their investments into a new coin. Nothing is constant in this world, as bitcoin may be the reigning currency currently but it would be inevitably replaced by a more enhanced and developed coin in the future.

I think that regulators will not be able to control bitcoin because of its inaccessibility and decentralization. No one country can control bitcoin even big country like china and US. They just focus on their respective currencies and do not care about the others even they want to destroy other currencies and dominate the world...
It seems to me that bitcoin will not die. He existed before and will exist later. Bitcoin is money free from the government. Because for this he was created.

Bitcoin may actually die once countries would imposed laws and regulations against it. From the links provided by the OP, almost all of those events affected its price negatively. Investors would tend to shift their investments from bitcoin to another cryptocurrency that is more likely to be not susceptible to regulations. But in general, having a decentralized form of system would seem impossible for regulation.
komrobert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Regulation is not a death. Okay, it would be great if there wasn't any regulations, but it's not so bad as you can see it. It's just OK.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can survive despite the tight global regulation, the world certainly needs solutions and changes and as long as many users feel the benefits of bitcoin then they will ignore the regulation.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

No...one thing I surely knows is bitcoin can never die. No matter the bad news from media or government it can only make  the price drop drastically but surely it will rise back when the news die down.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Short answer: No
Long answer: Yes

For the first answer, cryptocurrencies, in general, cannot be eliminated from the market due to restrictions or laws imposed by countries around the world. The existence of cryptocurrencies have already made a significant impact to most individuals, economically speaking. While the positive effects may have outweighed the negative effects, a decentralized form of payment still remains a threat to most markets, especially to the government.

For the long answer, bitcoin may become obsolete in the market depending on the restrictions imposed. If the laws made are prejudicial to its existence, which ultimately prohibits its full utilization among all countries, then it may be removed from the market as investors would shift their investments into a new coin. Nothing is constant in this world, as bitcoin may be the reigning currency currently but it would be inevitably replaced by a more enhanced and developed coin in the future.

I think that regulators will not be able to control bitcoin because of its inaccessibility and decentralization. No one country can control bitcoin even big country like china and US. They just focus on their respective currencies and do not care about the others even they want to destroy other currencies and dominate the world...
It seems to me that bitcoin will not die. He existed before and will exist later. Bitcoin is money free from the government. Because for this he was created.
Bitcoin may actually die once countries would imposed laws and regulations against it. From the links provided by the OP, almost all of those events affected its price negatively. Investors would tend to shift their investments from bitcoin to another cryptocurrency that is more likely to be not susceptible to regulations. But in general, having a decentralized form of system would seem impossible for regulation.
There could be a change in the way it will function, it will become taxable but I don't think it's going to die because global regulation does not mean government has all the hold on the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin has its own admin that can do the operation on the system, and government has also other linkages that need to be given attention aside from bitcoin. Both can still perform on its own functionalities.
meliastor

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

He total global debt reached a historic high and could lead to a financial disaster. If all countries have been clear about their attitude to bitcoin, access to bitcoin will be much smoother because the function of the regulation is actually managing, arranging a thing to order by procedure.
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

It seems to me that large countries setting their own regulation of crypto currency has a very big impact on the crypto market. Such countries, although a little but they have the most direct influence - China, America, Korea, Japan.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

these countries are setting up rules to stop the crypto currency just because it is decentralised they are afraid as they will loose a lot of power if these crypto replace currency and then it will be difficult for them to control the nation but eventually they will have to accept it as this is the future and they will need the blockchain technology they have to adapt
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can survive despite the tight global regulation, the world certainly needs solutions and changes and as long as many users feel the benefits of bitcoin then they will ignore the regulation.
I do not think that the BTC will collapse in the future, I have invested in many areas around the world, but I have never seen any market capable of generating us high and fast profits like Crypto . Especially BTC, I hold more peace of mind than any other coin, I believe in the future the cryptographic market will grow stronger.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

Rules do not bind Bitcoin, bans do not affect Bitcoin. The ban was wrong to investors and indirectly affected it. But this still can not directly affect Bitcoin because it is anonymous so every investor can break the law silently.
I think the ban clearly influences to the bitcoin market. you still remember the price dropped very deep in the early years because of the many news about the ban on using bitcoin in many Asian countries. so it is clear that global regulation will affect the market but will not kill bitcoin
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

Definitely all those moves of all other countries  with regards to cryptocurrencies will have a strong effect to all crypto in the future. However, i believe that those acts are not created to kill the digital currencies but to improve the system. We are in a generation that using digital currencies is almost transactions are possible to happen, so it need to be organize for the benefit of their own economy as well all the users, holders and enthusiast of cryptocurrencies in the future.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

Bitcoin can never die because of global regulation it will instead make the currency more stronger and globally use-able, because lots of people who think bitcoin is for scammers who wants to run away with their money will have a better thought and better mindset about bitcoin. They will see the benefits of investing in bitcoin rather than fighting against it.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

It won't die because people in government also want to have bitcoin and all regulations are directed on restrictions in this sphere for ordinary people. Bitcoin will never die because of global regulation.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Bitcoin won't die because of global regulations , because there always will be atleast one country that will allow bitcoin. Some country don't think about how much money will bitcoin bring in "state budget", there are much positive thing with accepting bitcoin. Only negative thing about bitcoin is that government can't track transaction, so many people will not pay tax from earning.
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Bitcoin can never die. Those regulations can not stop it
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

Bitcoin will exist longer even if global regulations will came. I think it will die in another country but it will exist in some country in the whole world because there are many people who used to earn and make money on it so many people will benefits on this work. I think they can't easily stop it because it is very popular nowadays.

Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

I don't think it will die. We are talking about global P2P networks. Governments can make as much regulations as they want but they do not have the means to enforce those rules and regulations without investing into a huge "global coin surveillance network" or seriously interfering with basic human rights. The only thing what they can regulate is cashing out for fiat.
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:17:08 AM

I don't think it will die. We are talking about global P2P networks. Governments can make as much regulations as they want but they do not have the means to enforce those rules and regulations without investing into a huge "global coin surveillance network" or seriously interfering with basic human rights. The only thing what they can regulate is cashing out for fiat.
- totally agree with this, the only way the can regulate are the exchanger. Bitcoin will not die because of regulation, the affected much on the regulation are the altcoins and other start-up projects in blockchain.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:42:01 AM

Not a chance it is now too strong and more less the power that be want a part of BTC

worldtraveller
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: