Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4506 times)
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

I don't think bitcoin will die. First of all, beyond the difficulties presented by the decentralization of bitcoin itself, the government has shown they lack understanding of the technology. It seems impossible for them to gain the ability to impact bitcoin. And second, it can't do anything to impede bitcoin's progress.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:11:51 AM

The regulation battles have been the most difficult for Bitcoins, a number of countries are seeking to either regulate it or stop it completely which has not favored the coin itself, it has inturn lost value, if this continues then BTC stands a high risk of being pushed out of the picture due ton these regulations
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

If regulations is what it takes to stabilize the bitcoin then i am all for it. A lot of people are investing in bitcoin so government will also be safeguarding people's interest and their own. As long as both can co exist then i am all. For it

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

it seems that if only because of regulation then bitcoin will never die because with the regulation of bitcoin then bitcoin can trigger the increase of bitcoin price, with bitcoin bitcoin regulation can be a legal transaction.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

The price will probably drop immensely due to stricter and stricter global regulations. But I highly doubt bitcoins will ever die because of some global regulation. Bitcoins will always find a way to be moved to other countries and bloom like a flower on spring.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

Smiley  Smiley  A dark experience is happening here today in bitcoin on the day that there is a cryptocurrency market, it's a pity to think that the bulletin board is red overflowing.
I think it's a very difficult day and time to get out of it because for those who are investors it's a serious bitcoin experience because the law changes every day. But for those who want to store and want to store bitcoins is a great opportunity and opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoins because of the sadness of the productivity is very low today so bitcoin has accumulated.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

Regulations are there to help us minimize the risk and we can file any charges easily if things don't go well in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will not die because of that but instead, bitcoin will have a good image that will attract more investors.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

The fact that bitcoin does not kill, makes it only stronger. But I believe that the regulator on the part of the state should be present, as many scams who want to cash in, and remain unpunished.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

I wanna see they tried to stop bitcoin. They can banned bitcoin but they will never make bitcoin drop to the floor. Believe at bitcoin. Then get lambo.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

I think that the admin will not do the work of the way so the bitcoin does not break down as I think they can not override bitcoin because of the amount of likes and consumers in bitcoin so the price of bitcoin will not just fall as it will bitcoin founders are buying lots of bitcoin or invest in bitcoin so as not to overthrow the price of bitcoin
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Just some countries. I think it is not the world. They can kill Bitcoin but can not turn their back on their people. Bitcoin is more and more widely known. They can create many Bitcoin rules to manage but not kill Bitcoin. Just like changing human habits will change by, it is positive.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

For me, bitcoin will become worthless because of the global regulations and issue that are now happening. But bitcoin will not die, bitcoin is an excellent technology, and even there are some many controversial are now happening bitcoin will not die even the ¾ of the world ban bitcoin. The only thing will happen to bitcoin is becoming worthless and useless in the future but this technology will not die, and will not stop, we already generate this codes or crypto, so even this regulation hits too much on bitcoin, bitcoin will live forever.  Smiley
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Hi for me i dont think so bitcoin is the future for me. but nobody knows lets wait what bitcoin do bitcoin change me so bitcoin will going to change the world
acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

I do not think if bitcoin will die just because of global regulation. If It is true, then bitcoin will be global regulated. So, I am very happy. Meaning, there are official institution that set bitcoin prices. I am sure if it can be realized then bitcoin will not experience a prolonged fluctuation. I almost gave up if bitcoin prices went down. Therefore, it is better if bitcoins are controlled by certain institution so that bitcoin is no longer affected by market supply and demand. Besides that, it is impossible to manipulate the market.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

It won't die but I believe it will be a necessary step before we advance further. That is a sad statement though because we shouldn't need worldwide regulation for Bitcoin to continue but alas that is how the status quo operates Undecided.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

regulations will vary from time to time especially when government see the advantages of this technological advancement, regulation is just a piece of paper. It won't die, they will die, regulators will die. but technology will move forward!

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:02:12 AM

however, this is a decentralized asset, where everyone has the freedom to store BTC
the internet helps all the processes become easier
and now we live in the Internet age is growing very rapidly
Regulation will only affect the price, not kill
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:02:33 AM

bitcoin will die because it will become an annoyance and unpopular.

if you hang out in times square, a poster with "NOCOINERS" someone who doesnt has bitcoin. they might get quite unpopular, with their propaganda coin.

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:04:20 AM

I think they are just trying to control the deal and protect the trader from fraud. All just want good for a new industry.
Cryptocurrency will become even more successful when it is strictly controlled by countries around the world and provides rules to prevent manipulation and fraud.

Bughah

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:15:46 AM

All sorts of regulation of bitcoin by those countries is to try and protect their economies, of course bitcoin as a decentralized digital currency can hamper such countries monetary policies and tax evasion, whatever steps taken against bitcoin by those countries will only have little effect or impact on bitcoin due the huge capitalization of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not affected or die in global regulation.Instead of dying bitcoin will become more expensive and highly economically investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: