Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4503 times)
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

Bitcoin will rather grow in strength as most of the regulations are seeking to improve the quality of service in Bitcoin delivery to the people especially with the implementation of KYC and other security checks like the Anti money laundering (AML). Also, there are equal number of countries which accepts Bitcoin especially with the G20 countries, more than 80% are neutral or accepts Bitcoin, which is a good sign for the operation of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

If this big country convince world government to banned bitcoin worldwide that is our end. But dont be afraid there are so many counties that are willing to embrace bitcoin and become part of thier growing economy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

Hopefully bitcoin can issue other strategies to maintain it so that bitcoin can survive and remain exsis and we can support all of this bitcoin so that everything can be the best for both the goverment and all its users.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

I think a few rule changes will not affect the totality of bitcoin prices. I think it will affect it at a small margin, but bitcoins will definitely not die because of global regulations. The community and its other coins always find a way to exploit the rules and bend it towards their favor.

Big Show

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

The exact possibility is of course will affect the bitcoin, especially its rate will decrease, and ICO will be reduced. As long as there are countries that support and legalize bitcoin, then bitcoin will not die.
coincruncher1982

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

No I do not think regulations will harm bitcoin due to its decentralised nature. Also it isn’t a security even under the most strict definition
parry1507

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

BITCOIN will never die because of its nature of decentralization. Now generation know the power of technology & the revolution brought by bitcoin in market is really very appreciated.

Its the community who put the power in BITCOINs & we will never let it die for our better future.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

Why panic? It is just the normal market cycle and this correction is healthy and needed, given the insane growth last year. We are still trading in plus compared to a year ago, that is what matters. Nothing goes up forever, just kids that jumped on the bandwagon who tried to get fast money are shaken off. Institutional traders need a spot to get in, they don't buy a bitcoin for 20k it is easy as that. Read the news correctly, not only the panic click bait headlines. There are times to accumulate and times to take profit, always been and always will be like that. A thing short attention span traders just don't get.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

What is happening all over the world? Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

Hi there ronypro! If you are asking will bitcoin die due to regulations, I don't think so. The regulation will hurt all of the company that is involved in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. But regulations aim not to shut all down the establishment especially if will give a great contribution to the GPD of the country. What just being happened is that they fraudulent once will be tracked and close while the legitimate ones will remain. And by that, the cryptocurrency economy will be much greater because the confidant of the people in relation to cryptocurrencies will be leveraged. I assume that after the sweeping, bitcoin price will further increase its price.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

I think it will not die because not all the places in our earth will regulate bitcoin so in the different country's they can use bitcoin freely and can earn without any problems. It will survive and long last forever.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

Based on the situation of bitcoin it will not die due to global regulations because as I observed many investors will invest thier money to grow mostly the businessman they want into bitcoin good ways.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

..No..I think bitcoin will not die..no one can stop the popularity of bitcoin..I think that the government want to have an access on bitcoin and have it centralized so that they will going to have a full control on it..we all know that through bitcoin,,many have change their lives,,they are just creating a tremendous fear to the public so that many would not going to invest on it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

I think bitcoin will not die due to global regulations, because maybe there are  some  a new packaging. It can affect maybe also for the price in the narket but not to destroy the bitcoin, because btc is separate from other.

I think at the same time commercial banks are trying to get more and more cryptocurrency (eg in my country)
And on global regulation, At the current stage there is no shared approach to currency maya, despite the fact that 3% of governments try to make strict local regulations to 'avoid' risk.
At the moment I think that bitcoin does not create a big threat to central banks (Another problem is in the case of commercial banks), but they think that this will be dangerous and they want to make rules like fiat currency, But I think it will be blank.
raidzero

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Bitcoin will not die in my opinion due to the many supporters it has.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

Existing governments have specific regulations for bitumen as well as cryptanalysis, for example in some western countries they consider the presence of bitcoin legal and consider the ico programs to be potentially contributing. Economic development is also in some countries like China they are wary of bitcoin. However, bitcoin still exists with us
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

Bitcoin will lose some value; it has already offered for cheaper prices than less than a month ago. However, these regulations will not kill BTC.Bitcoin was founded on the principle of decentralization, it means that this Cryptocurrency was not regulated by the central authority or any government and organizations.As you said China had reaction is an example of the difficulties in such an approach.China banned initial coin offerings, which use cryptocurrencies as a funding mechanism, to prevent capital outflow and money laundering.The only thing what they can regulate is cashing out for fiat.
taranbam

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

Global regulation of the crypto currency will not be stopped, of course, but there will not be a centralized system, most countries simply will not agree with the generally accepted rules of other countries.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

There is no doubt that in 2018 we will see tough measures by some states to limit trade in cryptocurrencies and, on the contrary, attempts by some states to legalize and regulate the cryptocurrencies market. Therefore, this year will be determining for the entire cryptocurrency community. Personally, I think that we will flat until the end of the year. But finally such regulations will positively effect on cryptocurrencies. That's why I think that we will see update of Bitcoin price maximum records only next year.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Well as per the G20 meeting that happened few months ago, the governments have decided to not bring any regulations for the bitcoin industry for the time being. And some regulation is definitely needed in the crypto industry to prevent scammers from running free as there needs to be some fear amongst them.

bealoveall

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

I think all of this is just shark news to manipulate the market, which creates the premise for Bitcoin to go downtrend. When people lose faith in Bitcoin, it's time for sharks to pump money into Bitcoin for a return. Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: