Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:16:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4508 times)
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

Actually not. Although it appears negative to btc but in other side it is good for bitcoin. The more people talk and act about bitcoin even it is negative or not, still the effect people has given a chance to gear and know about bitcoin and this can give them a possible interest that can lead them to a positive conclusion.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

Global regulation of bitcoin, is not the reason to say bitcoin will die, rather we can say bitcoin will be more stronger than before because, if bitcoin regulated in the whole world, the government will generate their own income from crypto world so that, bitcoin will be legalize in whole country in the world and that`s a big reason that bitcoin will be more expensive than before.so no reason to say bitcoin will die because of global regulation.

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

Bitcoin will not necessarily die because of various government regulations. On the contrary, it would make it stronger and safer to use. Personally, I don't see anything wrong in regulations. As bitcoin is still very much young, the uninitiated can easily be dwindled.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

That is a big no no. Bitcoin is decentralized and no matter what happens, bitcoin will just die if no one ever supports it or its support will dump their bitcoin. But as what we are observing lately and the past years, any are still believing to the price increase of bitcoin. That is for those who believe in its potential and purpose of existence. That is what matters. You have trust, confidence and support to bitcoin. Not even one country bans bitcoin, they are still numerous countries existing and recognizes bitcoin to have good benefits in the world.
takadada

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:33:20 AM

Nothing is 100% capable, but Bitcoin will do everything to sprout the law, everything will be made neenmvif it is growing very strong.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will die just because of global regulations from some countries. Yes, maybe this global regulation slightly affected the development of Bitcoin. But if there are still many who use Bitcoin in everyday life. I think Bitcoin will continue to live because it means that Bitcoin is still used by many people even though this is already prohibited.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

Global regulations of bitcoin cannot kill it... Countries that come up with such regulations are only trying to protect their economies from dying out... Due to bitcoin's quality of always adapting to changes, it cannot be killed by regulations.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

I don't think bitcoin will die is because of global regulation? because some countries can still notice what Bitcoin can do and probably take side on Bitcoin. I believe that it is impossible to do this for many reasons.
tuhoa6421

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

bitcoin is a decentralized technology system, bitcoin will not die because of global regulation.  i think many people will suffer from being poor because most of the users depends their lives through bitcoin in short many people will get mad if bitcoin will gone.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

There is a huge factor about the global regulation which is imposed as of this moment.
Through the existence of the laws there is a possibility that it can affect the existence of bitcoin and leads them to the non-operation of business, therefore no bitcoin will exist.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

I don't think so. Because bitcoin not created by regulations. Bitcoin exists because of technological advances. If the rules prohibit bitcoin, bitcoin will not die bitcoin will still exist and people will still use bitcoin illegally. 
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

I don't think it will die. We are talking about global P2P networks. Governments can make as much regulations as they want but they do not have the means to enforce those rules and regulations without investing into a huge "global coin surveillance network" or seriously interfering with basic human rights. The only thing what they can regulate is cashing out for fiat.
Indeed it is true that government can regulate and interfere the exchanges in local countries thru imposing taxes which I believe will affect and they can dominate the bitcoin value which is not good. This will still take place ages because a lot of factors are to be considered not to create havoc. But one thing is for sure, we will suffer due to taxes especially here in our country where our President inflated the price of basic commodities and services due to increase in taxes. But then, bitcoin will never end just because of this, Bitcoin is already an institution in terms of crypto and has good foundation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

if I think bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin is a decentralized technology system, by global regulation.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

we cant say that bitcoin will die because as we all know we cant predict the future so you cant say that bitcoin will die because of the global regulations

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

this is what I really fear, the cryptocurrency continues to grow thus creating fear by governments in all countries of the world, just imagine more than 100 Projects appearing every month, this is really very interesting, coupled with people who get scam projects, then they do post on social media, this adds attention to the crowd of pre-currency crypto.
I still think the regulation on cryptocurrency is important because the regulation on cryptocurrency will not make it die, but it makes it stronger.

Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

I really don't know about dying. Regulations is just to regulate. LOL. There's nothing bad for that. I mean, it's like parenting. Put it that way and you'll realize that there's nothing bad on that.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

I'm not sure if bitcoin DIE because we can't predict about future and bitcoin is not created by regulations.
I think regulation in cryptocurrency will not make bitcoin die but will make bitcoin more strong.

violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

I hope it won't happen because using of blockchain is the future of world's economics. We should develop them.  Smiley
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

As regulations with crypto rises more and more, the limit it can cover in the whole world will get smaller and smaller as time passes by. If the countries of the world will get united in regulating crypto's and making it centralized, things would definitely change and the benefits we are getting right now will surely vanish in time. Let us hope the world governments will let crypto stay decentralized forever.

Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Whatever will happen if thete is a global regulation ,I think it do not affect the bitcoin programme, because as a decentralized type of technology ,then I can say that , the global regulation can hold or command bitcoin , to follow this regulations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: