Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4510 times)
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

In my opinion regarding to this case, we can not deny that global regulation will also impacted the price of bitcoin. Moreover, there are some countries that banned bitcoin due to the security and risk factors, but if we say bitcoin will die because of global regulation im not agree with that. Because, although some regulation is disadvantages bitcoin but bitcoin will remain survive.

mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:05:59 AM

If Governments of such big and powerful countries like USA, China, Russia, etc wanted Bitcoin dead or blocked, that would already happen.
Instead it makes more sense to allow this technology to be present in our lives, even there are still no clear rules about cryptocurrency market.
I don't think that regulations will kill Bitcoin, more likely after proper regulations on the market Bitcoin will be in high demand once again.
abiola4real

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

Regulations will help the sustainance of cryptocurrency as a whole and can never kill it because regulations will make their citizens to trust the use of it. 
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

I don't think bitcoin will die just because of those regulations instead it may become beneficial for every user because it may give more security from hackers all over the world. What's important for everyone is to feel safe storing their money in their bitcoin wallets.
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

The BTC is supported by the Internet, and the Internet is global. Banning BTC in only a few countries will not help. As long as there is Internet, BTC will always exist.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

Regulations will not make bitcoin to die, it will make it popular, trusted and reliable which everyone will have confidence to invest on it..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

I don't think bitcoin will die just because of those regulations instead it may become beneficial for every user because it may give more security from hackers all over the world. What's important for everyone is to feel safe storing their money in their bitcoin wallets.

Global regulation will give a higher security for bitcoin and more people will trust bitcoin because they now know that there is a regulation that they can be a basis for them to trust bitcoin since the government from different countries already made up a regulation that will add a layer of security for its users.
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

I think it is quite difficult for this to happen. Because in addition to banned countries, there are still countries that accept Bitcoin and legalize Bitcoin payments. And also the BTC is supported by the Internet, and the Internet is global.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Global regulation will give a higher security for bitcoin and more people will trust bitcoin because they now know that there is a regulation that they can be a basis for them to trust bitcoin since the government from different countries already made up a regulation that will add a layer of security for its users.

Regulation is needed but i think its not everything for bitcoin. We know bitcoin is decentralized system and no one control bitcoin supply. Regulation will give more confident on investor.
With regulation, investor more safe to place their fund on bitcoin because bitcoin is legal.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

i think if all countries try to ban bitcoin. it will be very hard to use it. cant exchange fiat to bitcoin anymore. but i believe this won't happen since some countries are now opening up and trying crypto currencies.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

Regulation in bitcoin is needed but it not means that when there is regulation in bitcoin  the bitcoin will die.any works have regulation and the bank have regulation.we need regulation for our safe.
Nicholas Ferreiraa

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

Digital currency witnessed an unprecedented increase in 2017. And by 2018, governments around the globe began leaping into the market with regulatory regulations, trying to expand the role of they. They say the rules are to protect investors as well as ensure tax collection.
 Some countries have acted swiftly and harshly. China launched a series of bans, which eventually banned the domestic electronic money trading platform and the ICO. However, despite strict laws, more and more use of bitcoin. Bitcoin User Rating Measures and Bitcoin use offer a continuous upward trend, regardless of the ups and downs, like any new technology.
So, I believe bitcoin will not die
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

I do not think so,that can cause Bitcoin to die due to global rules. Because in some countries the governments have accepted Bitcoin. And they have also made some new rules to use Bitcoin. So it would be wrong to say that Bitcoin will die from global rules.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

No according to my perspective it will become too big to fail or shut down by anyone. because day by day bitcoin expand with the digital world within every industry no matter what regulations or restrictions it faces as a decentralized payment method and some countries such as Belgium, Switzerland, Finland  are in a open mind regarding bitcoin transactions within there territories so eventually the world will have to accepted bitcoin as a major currency for trading   
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

States can only influence the distribution of crypto-currency in their territory, but they can not completely lead to its destruction. No rules established by the state can create a situation in a particular country so that citizens generally refuse to use it. Even in countries where the total prohibition of bitcoin acts, it can be used if desired.  However, he will have limited circulation. Therefore, states can no longer kill bitcoin, for this it is necessary to prohibit the use of the Internet.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

I don't think that regulations will kill btc instead it will make even more stable, reliable and stronger as well. I think we all are awaiting for suitable regulations to see the btc boom and become even price wise stable so that the regulations also fall in place with btc and may be accepted as payment option globally. That's what should be the motto, still it would take time for all these things to happen as governments are different and as well minds are.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

Hi buddies, do rules and regulations kill? Thew set regulations can never kill bitcoin but will even empower the coin to move. The issue is bitcoin will never die.
dillo666

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will die because of global regulations but it is a very serious concern.
Actually the future of Bitcoin depends on  the regularizaton & legalization in all countries.
I think it is more secure to transact your money anywhere.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Some countries are strict. They want their economies to be closed and not easily affected by outside world.
I dont think other countries will do the same
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

Correct, The higher the security the more confident the investors are. Smiley
If majority of the countries in the world implement rules and regulations on crypto currencies it will be beneficial to everyone especially to crypto investors and those long term hodlers, Cool
Yes, This regulations will make investors feel safer and less worries on their precious money that they invested on crypto currencies and this will make the crypto currency community more stronger. At the same time it could make the price or value of Bitcoin much higher.  Cool

Regulation is needed but i think its not everything for bitcoin. We know bitcoin is decentralized system and no one control bitcoin supply. Regulation will give more confident on investor.
With regulation, investor more safe to place their fund on bitcoin because bitcoin is legal.

Decentralization is freedom and this feature is what we can find on Bitcoin, Implementing some rules and regulations on Bitcoin or other forms of crypto currencies is a good idea as long as it is not too much that it will become a pain in the butt. In my country Bitcoin is not legal but it is not illegal to use it and invest on it, our government only warns people who are investing on Bitcoin or other forms of crypto currency to be wise and invest at our own risks. I think they are planning to implement some rules and regulations in the future. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: